ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>SHOULD we make any moves before the deadline?
UChieffyBugger 11:50 AM 10-18-2019
When Pat went down and all hell broke loose, folks were thinking we'd be picking quite high in next years draft!!! :-) . But now the good news about the MRI has come through does Brett stick or twist where getting new players is concerned? I still say make moves. If we can get PP and maybe a line-baker or DT to give this defense a real chance to be decent by January then why not? I think defense and running the ball are more important than ever now.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:51 AM 10-18-2019
Sammy Watkins and a midrounder for literally anyone of value on defense.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:53 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
When Pat went down and all hell broke loose, folks were thinking we'd be picking quite high in next years draft!!! :-) . But now the good news about the MRI has come through does Brett stick or twist where getting new players is concerned? I still say make moves. If we can get PP and maybe a line-baker or DT to give this defense a real chance to be decent by January then why not? I think defense and running the ball are more important than ever now.
Signing a decent line-baker would toast my muffin.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 11:53 AM 10-18-2019
Yes. Move to Kansas so the name will make sense to the rest of the country.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:57 AM 10-18-2019
We don’t need any DBs. Can’t believe I’m saying that. We are a top 10 pass defense. Ward is a legit #1. When Breeland doesn’t hold he is solid and let’s about my boy RASAD MOTHERFUCKING FENTON!!!
[Reply]
kepp 11:59 AM 10-18-2019
If there's a difference maker LB available, yeah
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:59 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
We don’t need any DBs. Can’t believe I’m saying that. We are a top 10 pass defense. Ward is a legit #1. When Breeland doesn’t hold he is solid and let’s about my boy RASAD MOTHER****ING FENTON!!!
Ward has done well lately, but PP is on a whole different level and would take away half of the field my friend.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:59 AM 10-18-2019
Yes...pat will be back. It's all about playoffs.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:00 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Ward has done well lately, but PP is on a whole different level and would take away half of the field my friend.
Their gm just said recently that they aren’t trading him.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:02 PM 10-18-2019
As long as it’s a smart move....yes. LB or DL help. Not sure who you could get at this point though.
[Reply]
TLO 12:03 PM 10-18-2019
We don’t need any DBs. Can’t believe I’m saying that. We are a top 10 pass defense. Ward is a legit #1. When Breeland doesn’t hold he is solid and let’s about my boy RASAD MOTHER****ING FENTON!!!
:-):-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:08 PM 10-18-2019
The defense is looking better. I agree. But the Broncos are a very bad team. I think that they may have made our defense look better than it is. Now, if they go out and shut down Rodgers and the Packers, then we can believe. But I'm not ready to get excited because they shut down an inept Flaccid and the Donks offense.

I can't tell. We're you being sarcastic? I'm not familiar with your posting style.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:09 PM 10-18-2019

My biggest takeaway from last night's postgame locker room availability was that the #Chiefs defensive guys didn't see this as a "statement" performance, but just a "checkpoint" on their way to being who they thought they'd be the entire time. They know there's more work to do.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) October 18, 2019

[Reply]
JakeF 12:11 PM 10-18-2019
We don’t need any DBs. Can’t believe I’m saying that. We are a top 10 pass defense. Ward is a legit #1. When Breeland doesn’t hold he is solid and let’s about my boy RASAD MOTHERFUCKING FENTON!!!
Someone is getting a little carried away. Ward is not a #1, at least not a good one. The problem is that Breeland can't seem to stop with the penalties.
[Reply]
burt 12:12 PM 10-18-2019
THIS is great news!!!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Up