ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Week 8: Let’s Talk About The Packers
KChiefs1 09:43 AM 10-18-2019
They are at home vs the Raiders Sunday so a good time to scout them before they come to Arrowhead on the 27th.

Discuss
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:47 PM 10-18-2019
I could see putting Jones at DE some on early downs. Especially with Saunders, Nnadi and McClain playing well last night inside.

But Jones is your guy for interior rushing on pass downs for sure.
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:27 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Not enough time to flex the game. Its only 10 days out.
Not a great slate of games next week anyway. Philly v Buff I guess? Otherwise KC vs GB still the only matchup of division leaders on the schedule next week
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 03:31 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Not a great slate of games next week anyway. Philly v Buff I guess? Otherwise KC vs GB still the only matchup of division leaders on the schedule next week
Phi/Buf ain’t exactly a casual Sunday Night fan’s dream matchup :-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:36 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Phi/Buf ain’t exactly a casual Sunday Night fan’s dream matchup :-)
Yeah that’s what I’m saying. Even if they could move this game, I don’t think they would.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:37 PM 10-18-2019
I read a Bills message board earlier, and those poor saps actually think they're the second best team in the conference :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:52 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Why Not?:

They won’t flex out.

I’m sure they were going to play up the Mahomes vs Rodgers matchup but it’s also a rematch of the first Super Bowl & the NFL is fully into this 100 year celebration.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:02 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
I read a Bills message board earlier, and those poor saps actually think they're the second best team in the conference :-)
Josh Allen is a bad fucking quarterback. I don’t care what anyone says.

He’s inaccurate as fuck and sucks ass against good teams. Usually even bad ones.

Their defense is awesome but they’re going nowhere.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 06:18 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
We will win this!! Matty I’ve gonna prove the haters wrong
Aren't you the guy that was whining about how the Chiefs couldn't even beat the Broncos?
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 07:19 PM 10-18-2019
I hope y'all don't go over to the Pack forum and harass them like you do some of these other fanbases. They seem to genuinely respect Pat and the Chiefs over there. Seem like cool folks.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:22 PM 10-18-2019
ITS FUCKING HAPPENING!!

QB-Kyle Orton had his first KC start against the 13-0 Packers in 2011 and KC won! Andy Reid has 10 days to scheme something up for Matt Moore. Both QBs wear #8 pic.twitter.com/bR2IbEQEV3

— Shane Williams (@shaggyshanekc) October 18, 2019

[Reply]
Why Not? 07:35 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
I hope y'all don't go over to the Pack forum and harass them like you do some of these other fanbases. They seem to genuinely respect Pat and the Chiefs over there. Seem like cool folks.
Agreed. Would be a weird thing to do. Packers aren’t rivals and Rodgers and Mahomes clearly respect one another. Most Packers fans I know are cool. I’m going to the game with one as a matter of fact.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:39 PM 10-18-2019
I can't believe that douche played for us...
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:42 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Until I watched the game this morning (I only saw the first quarter last night), I thought this game against the Packers was going to be really tough, considering their run game is top shelf.

And I'm still processing the fact that Mahomes is hurt, but thank God it's just a dislocated knee, and not an ACL tear. My brother had the same thing during a judo tournament when he was 15; he was back on the soccer field in 4.5-5 weeks. With all the improvements in rehabilitation regimens and technology, I'd suspect Pat could be back in 3.

Back to the Packers game: the Packers WRs are all dinged up, the most obvious problem being Adams. He might not even play. And they have to play the Lions at DET this weekend. Not wishing for injuries, but didn't we suffer a couple during our debacle in Motown?

Their running game looks for real, but their running defense not so much. They allowed something like 150-160 yards on the ground to the same team we just stuffed. By the way, HOLY COW, the Chiefs D rocked and rolled last night! Think they held that Broncos running game to less than 80 yards; Less than 30 in the first half! Hitchens looked like his highlight reel!

Sorry . . . if that defense let Lindsey run amok on them, maybe Shady with 10 days rest can finally break 100 yards? And I think Damien could have a big day against their D as well. It's a bit of a flier, but there's a chance with Andy's play designs that we could have two 100-yard rushers in the same game. Just maybe.

However, their pass rush is legit. They can get after the QB, and Matt Moore is many things, but a great scrambler he's not after 12 years in the league. Andy needs to come up with a great plan to keep him clean and alive. Fortunately, there's no better HC with a long layover between games. he may just cancel out their pass rush for most of the game. How i don't know, especially with Pat out, but he's kind of a wizard at that sort of thing, so we'll see.

It's funny in a way, but I think the Chiefs have to control the TOP in the second half of this game. Aaron is Pat Mahomes 1.0. You don't want to give him opportunities to score late in games. You don't want to let the Packers hang around, and hang around throughout a game. He'll pull his Aaron's Magic out of his hat and make you pay.

So the Chiefs need to get up by three or more scores . . . OR keep Rodgers on the sidelines for the second half. Score points when you can score points, but run the ball, beat down their defensive line, and eat up clock (any of this sound familiar?).

Our defense is a question mark in this game, a possible X-factor. How will they play next week? Will they play the way they did last night? or how they did for the two weeks before? 10 days rest and a huge confidence boost might be just the medicine they needed going forward. If that's the case, the Packers are going to be in for a long night, IMO.

The tipping factor in this game is our defense again. If they come out and play like Hell's Belles the way they did last night, I think we win this game.
They play the Raiders this week guy
[Reply]
KurtCobain 07:44 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by nychief:
Who cares? My life has no meaning.
I feel you.
[Reply]
MrCasual 08:38 PM 10-18-2019
Pat as QB= Chiefs win, Matt Moore = Rodgers win.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up