ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 99
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes Injury
58-4ever 07:13 PM 10-17-2019
This doesn't look good. All updates here.
[Reply]
KurtCauley 07:55 PM 10-17-2019
He will be fine. No worries.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:55 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
There is a much better chance he would get injured on an RPO. God damn this fan base is filled with the whiniest group of retards I've ever seen. Get a clue you fucking idiots. Just want a reason to bitch about something.
You don't run RPOs with a QB dealing with a high ankle sprain either FFS. :-)

Hell why not just have him roll to the left and run naked bootlegs all night? Want to know why you never see QBs get hurt on QB sneaks??? Because teams who have franchise QBs dealing with REAL chronic high ankle sprains DON'T RUN FUCKING QB SNEAKS.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:56 PM 10-17-2019
Moore looks like he's going to be sick.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:57 PM 10-17-2019
This makes me feel better

I just passed Mahomes in the tunnel. Barely saw a limp. Unreal.

— Andrew Siciliano (@AndrewSiciliano) October 18, 2019

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:57 PM 10-17-2019
Rub some dirt on it and get him back out there!
[Reply]
-King- 07:57 PM 10-17-2019
This fucking sucks. Just had to happen when defense is playing well. It's Kansas City, can't have two things go right at the same time. Fuck man.

On a fucking QB sneak too. Brady literally has 1000 yards rushing that's 75% QB sneaks and this never happens.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:58 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This makes me feel better

Get him back in there you pussies. /s
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:58 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Anyone arguing that was a smart call then enjoy the next whatever it is until he gets back with Matt ****ing Moore.

JFC
Come on JFC... you guys would bitch that a free sack of gold was to heavy...
[Reply]
BossChief 07:58 PM 10-17-2019
Just a precaution to see if any major damage was done tomorrow with MRI.

Mahomes told Reid he’s going to be fine.

I wouldn’t be shocked if he plays against GB, but probably returns against Tennessee
[Reply]
BWillie 07:59 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
All of these people bitching about doing it with Mahomes ankle being banged up apparently would have no issue doing it without the ankle injury, even though there is nothing to suggest the ankle had anything to do with the knee injury on the other leg.
Does the ankle provide stability to the knee? Yes it does. Its why there is now tons of data to suggest other injuries increase in probably a great deal when another area of the body isn't fully healed
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:59 PM 10-17-2019
Matt Moore - Hart High School Alumni - Newhall, CA
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 07:59 PM 10-17-2019
That is what I think is promising. They wouldn't have let him walk out of the xray room. they would have put him on crutches.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:59 PM 10-17-2019

I hate everything. pic.twitter.com/7npxYvjOw5

— KingStrong�� (@King_DKP) October 18, 2019

[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 08:00 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
You know what we should have done? Benched him after week 1. Can't do anything that might get him hurt.
I would have actually sat him this week, short week and all, after 3 consecutive weeks hurting his ankle and let his ankle heal. Prepare Matt with the first team and give ourselves the best shot to win while protecting Mahomes. It's a simple risk analysis.

I may sound like your father here but... I don't care what anyone else is doing. Other teams are welcome to place their franchise in whatever danger they like. I wish Andy was a little more gentle with his toys.

But hey... we are now going to be led by a guy that was out of football last year for an indefinite amount of time for so we have that going for us now.

/I hope 10 days is enough for Patrick but I also wouldn't mind seeing him sit a game to heal.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:00 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Just a precaution to see if any major damage was done tomorrow with MRI.

Mahomes told Reid he’s going to be fine.

I wouldn’t be shocked if he plays against GB, but probably returns against Tennessee
Mossing out on Arod vs Pat would be criminal
[Reply]
Page 9 of 99
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Up