ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 99
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes Injury
58-4ever 07:13 PM 10-17-2019
This doesn't look good. All updates here.
[Reply]
iDeaL 07:42 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
How often do teams with colanders for an offensive line run their franchise QB up the middle? A dude that had already been dealing with a high ankle sprain no less (yes, other leg... we know)?

It seems massively counter intuitive to have Mahomes run up the middle in this situation and it put him in a spot to get fucked up. Just another misstep in Andy's play calling history.
Dude.. Brady is fucking 42! The Patriots did it TWICE IN A FUCKING ROW last Thursday against the Giants.. its just a freak injury bc we are a cursed franchise...
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:42 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's FOOTBALL you god damn pansies! Are you implying that he wouldn't get hurt if he dropped back to pass? He's literally aggravated that ankle in every single game this year. It's just bullshit reactionary whining to act like the play call is at fault here.

Yep I was calling for a QB sneak as well. I have never seen a QB get hurt before doing one. It is just our shitty ass luck.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:42 PM 10-17-2019
How often do teams with colanders for an offensive line run their franchise QB up the middle? A dude that had already been dealing with a high ankle sprain no less (yes, other leg... we know)?

It seems massively counter intuitive to have Mahomes run up the middle in this situation and it put him in a spot to get fucked up. Just another misstep in Andy's play calling history.
Na. You're full of shit unless you're implying that we should literally never run a QB sneak in any situation.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:44 PM 10-17-2019

It seems massively counter intuitive to have Mahomes run up the middle in this situation and it put him in a spot to get ****ed up. Just another misstep in Andy's play calling history.

/edit - think of a kid that had a toy that has a broken left leg and it I'd being mended and the glue is setting. Before the glue sets the kid grabs the toy and starts playing with it and breaks the arm.

You still get annoyed at the kid for playing with a broken toy too roughly.

That is what you have here.

Apparently you've never watched a scrub named Brady.....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:44 PM 10-17-2019

Hey, just trying to keep a positive vibe around here: If Mahomes doesn’t have any ligament damage… and a dislocated patella forces him to only miss a few weeks… his ankle will get the rest it probably needs, too.

Cool? Cool.

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) October 18, 2019

[Reply]
ptlyon 07:44 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The guy was walking fine.

I really believe he's OK.
I would hope so. But he's ruled out. So
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 07:44 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
He’s right 99% of the time
Minimal 3-6 weeks to heal a dislocate knee cap; that's for a minor version
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 07:44 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Na. You're full of shit unless you're implying that we should literally never run a QB sneak in any situation.
think of a kid that had a toy that has a broken left leg and it I'd being mended and the glue is setting. Before the glue sets the kid grabs the toy and starts playing with it and breaks the arm.

You still get annoyed at the kid for playing with a broken toy too roughly.

That is what you have here.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:44 PM 10-17-2019
I think I'll make a list of everyone bitching about running a QB sneak in this thread as a reminder to never trust your football opinions ever again.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:44 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
By video, patella dislocstion for Mahomes. Significant injury that typically needs surgery. See details at https://t.co/dFDT8os6QG

How wrong is this dr Chao guy usually?
He’s a drunk quack.
[Reply]
cabletech94 07:44 PM 10-17-2019
i believe we saw a qb sneak with pat earlier in this game, yes?

damn, hope its not bad.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:44 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
me either, was wanting them to run it last week on fourth down.
All of these people bitching about doing it with Mahomes ankle being banged up apparently would have no issue doing it without the ankle injury, even though there is nothing to suggest the ankle had anything to do with the knee injury on the other leg.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:44 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Yep I was calling for a QB sneak as well. I have never seen a QB get hurt before doing one. It is just our shitty ass luck.
That's exactly what it was, shitty luck. I liked the play call when it happened and am still not mad at the call.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:44 PM 10-17-2019
Don’t allow him to be the Madden cover guy ever again.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:45 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Jeff can go fuck himself
[Reply]
Page 6 of 99
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Up