ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ChiefsPlanet Spotlight: KurtCobain
TLO 03:35 PM 10-17-2019
Welcome back to this pre-game edition of the ChiefsPlanet spotlight!!!

This afternoon's guest was once in prison in St. Joseph, Missouri and was excited by the man who came to fill his hole- yep you guessed it! It's KurtCobain!!

Let's all ask him some friendly questions about the man who filled his hole and other about other nice topics.

Thank You for stopping by this edition of the ChiefsPlanet spotlight. Go Chiefs! Fuck Donk forever. Amen.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:07 PM 10-17-2019
Did you ever get fucked in the ass?
[Reply]
eDave 04:07 PM 10-17-2019
Are you on the right path now?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 04:13 PM 10-17-2019
ARE YOU GAY
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:25 PM 10-17-2019
Did you participate in receptive anal intercourse?
Did you pitch or catch?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:27 PM 10-17-2019
Did any new invention in the outside world cause you to say “woah, wtf” when you made it out?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:33 PM 10-17-2019
How many cartons of cigarettes could you fit into your ass at once
[Reply]
TLO 04:49 PM 10-17-2019
Did you bust any cheeks?

Split any wigs?
[Reply]
KurtCobain 04:55 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Did any new invention in the outside world cause you to say “woah, wtf” when you made it out?
I wasn't gone quite that long. Definitely the self order machines at fast food place like McDonald's. Getting used to the Paseo not being the Paseo it's definitely something.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:57 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
I wasn't gone quite that long. Definitely the self order machines at fast food place like McDonald's.Getting used to the Paseo not being the Paseo it's definitely something.

Top shelf answer
[Reply]
T-post Tom 05:00 PM 10-17-2019
Such a turgid thread. You boys are making me horny! Kisses!
[Reply]
KurtCobain 05:39 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
How is transitioning to life outside of prison? I've always assumed it would be incredibly difficult if you spent any amount of time inside. Is this an accurate assumption?
This question I am going to answer very seriously, because it covers an important aspect of my life right now.

I think it three important variables should be taken into consideration. A) How much time did you do? B) Do you want something better for yourself? C) How stable is your support system?

The first time I went to prison I did less than a year. I got out with a girlfriend that I have had for a long time and two young kids, one being born while I was gone. My mom was still locked up and my closest friends that I still considered family we're all users and some of them were active criminals. My girlfriend's mom let me move in and was very supportive. I did treatment and I wanted to make a better life for myself knowing I was only 20 years old and had my whole life ahead of me. But I quickly found out I wasn't ready to give up the lifestyle that I enjoyed so much. I spent three years Teeter tottering back and forth in between being a good person and loving father and being an abuser to the people that I loved.

I quit doing drugs all together I started drinking because I never had a drinking problem, I had a drug problem. Then the drinking got out of hand my new wife wanted a divorce and I quickly spiraled out of control and found myself back in prison.

Time in: 10 months Time Out: 3 1/2 years

My second incarceration I spent most of my time talking to a girl I had recently met before getting locked up. She validated the notion that I was still worth something to someone. I also spent time building a relationship with my mother who was a couple years into sobriety. It is well documented on here in the dating megathread what I went through upon my release with this chick. I thought I wanted to be a productive member of society but never took the time to really grasp what that meant. My entire mental state of being was founded on trying to make this girl I "Could not live without" stay with me. I moved in with her even after finding out she had a new boyfriend three weeks prior to my release. I was in a bar the night of getting out drunk. I ran from the cops the next night, but left my prison fleece jacket in the car with my name on it, so even though I got away, they called my PO. I was wanted almost immediately. I was high on Meth almost daily within two months. I had built a foundation built on broken promises and plenty of lies to my loved ones. I had good support, especially from (suprisingly at the time) my mom, but noone knew the extent of how bad I was trying to self sabotage my life. I also had a detailed mental health plan based on past successes, and I quit taking my meds a month(the whole supply DOC gave me) after getting out because I couldn't be bothered to go see a shrink on the streets. I was self medicating anyways.

Time In : 2 years Time Out : Almost four months.

In August 2015 I was sitting in the Jackson County jail a shell of who I wanted to be as a kid. I was broken.I was full of self pity and doubt. My friends and family would not come visit me, except for my mom. She said since I never gave up on her during her darkest times, now she wouldn't give up on me. Something in a visit she said that I'll never forget was about the Royals Championship. She said it was beautiful that nobody in KC did anything crazy after the win like setting fires or flipping cars. I said if I was out there I would have flipped a car, and right away she said "And that type of thinking is why you're in here." Such a by the way comment might have saved my life.

If you have loved ones getting out of prison wanting to adjust and become better versions of themselves if you have to know they can't do it for you. They can't do it for a girlfriend or their kids. They have to do it because they want it. They'll tell you they want it when they really don't. They'll tell themselves they want it when they really don't. It's making me tear up a little thinking about it. Being okay with hurting people who care about you and making victims out of strangers for selfish reasons is a mindset that is hard to break. So many dudes that have good hearts deep down will never make it out. They'll spend their lives in prison or die in the streets. It's fucked up.

I have no advice for how you get to the point of reallly wanting it. You'll notice certain thought patterns changing and criminal habits breaking up a bitt.. Guilt for wrongdoings will be stronger, annd you will want to feel it, not hide it with drugs. Noone will believe you, you will most likely be past the point of anybody taking your word seriously. You will be okay with proving yourself to the people people every single moment of every day as you're being watched. And although you'll be scared, you'll feel good as the days go on.

My mom offered forme to come live in kansas with her and my grandma. She thought she could "fix" me. But I want to earn this. So I decided to come to the Healing House, a transitional living place. It's not cheap and it's not easy but I have a bubble to come back to and I get more and more freedom as I prove I deserve it. I work hard. I do alot of meetings. I tallk to a therapist everyy week. I was easily overwhelmed by riding the bus and going to walmart and being around women when I first got out, but it's getting better. I went to a parent teacher meeting yesterday. I loved it.

Time In : 4 years. Tiime Out : 2 months and one day at a time.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 05:45 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
What is the yard like?
I've been to all three type of camps that they have in Missouri for some amount of time. Max it's rough because some those dudes are doing life and they don't give a ****. Mediums are off the chain. You have more than one hour like you do at the max camps but still less than at the minimum. There's drugs everywhere and Missouri prisons are usually separated by prison politics. Race is kind of big sometimes. The whites are split up by gangs or by where they are from. So there's just a lot of bull shit going on, overdoses fights stabbings etc. There's also a lot of sports most camps have a softball field and have leagues during the summer. That's fun. They are ran by Recreation officers who also hosts other things like handball tournaments and basketball tournaments Etc. The yard at minimum camps has less bs for the most part but they took out tobacco two years ago and minimum camps always have work release so there's a lot of tobacco and therefore a lot of gang activity and fights. However the one I was at in st.joe did have more tournaments and stuff going on then the medium I was at.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 05:49 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by candyman:
Do you feel like your sphincter relaxes on demand a lot easier than it did before you went in? Not necessarily from rape but maybe from using your mud cupboard for smuggling/storing contraband?
Yes. I was never allowed to work release but I did have a buddy that was on work release and brought in a lot of tobacco. He left it with me one day and it was about four bullets which one of them is at the size of a fat thumb, and the officers came in to search and I boofed all of it plus a lighter. It was surprisingly easy probably because of past incarcerations when I was on more BS and tobacco was legal and I would go to the hole and take a bunch with me up my butt.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 05:55 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
What set you claiming?
I'm white so there is a series of gangs I guess I could have joined but I really really fucking hate those people. Ssg, Orion, family values etc. Most of them created back in the day to bring young white guys in and keep them safe when they first get to prison and teach them the ropes. Now they roll up ten guys deep on white kids when they first get off the bus and press them out of everything. Its messed up
And if you're not in a gang or a baby(gay) it's smart to stick to a regional organization like the Joplin honkies, st joe cats, nasty north northeast(kc) etc. I'm from Independence so mostly I ran with northeast.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 06:00 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Did you bust any cheeks?

Split any wigs?
I can't fight. I have and will, I'm not afraid to get beat up. But more often than not I lose. In jackson county I was the only white guy in a 17 man wing, and I got jumped really bad four or five times. They kept trying to make me leave but I wouldn't because that type of thing follows you to every jail and prison you go to, so finally they just said that white boy crazy and let me be.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up