ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 20
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Marcus Peters to the Ravens
Hammock Parties 02:20 PM 10-15-2019
*gulp*

My @NFL moles are telling me that @marcuspeters has been traded to @Ravens.

— Rob Parker (@RobParkerFS1) October 15, 2019

[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:50 PM 10-15-2019
Good for him.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:50 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Well I ****ing wish they would. Asked for and got a Peters 22 jersey the year before we traded him. Haven’t worn it since he got traded. Just sits on a hanger in my closet looking angry.
I won a bid on ebay for Marcus Peters game-worn socks and all I got was an empty box.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:00 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
:-) Where did you get this info from? You're literally the only person that says that on this forum and you've repeated it multiple times. What's your source?
From more than one source, each of them corroborated the same story independently. It happened in NY following the Jets game where he abandoned his team.

It happened.

It's why he got suspended the following week vs Oakland, and why he got traded in the offseason.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:00 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I won a bid on ebay for Marcus Peters game-worn socks and all I got was an empty box.
:-)
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:01 PM 10-15-2019
Heh
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:05 PM 10-15-2019
:-) no idea how you come up with this shit bu its Grade A Prime.
[Reply]
chiefsfan15 09:20 PM 10-15-2019
This guy wears out his welcome everywhere in short order
[Reply]
Raker10 09:32 PM 10-15-2019
Is there an over/under on the chance Peters is "finna get loaded"?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:38 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Raker10:
Is there an over/under on the chance Peters is "finna get loaded"?
Oooooh, dat's raysussed!!
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:48 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
He choked Dave Toub, slapped his mom in front of NFL Security, and threatened the team bus driver's life...it's shit like that got him shipped off to LA while he was on his rookie contract in the first place, dummy.
LOL spreading those bogus lies that were designed to justify his trade to the Rams are we? SMH what a desperate clown!!! :-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:10 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
LOL spreading those bogus lies that were designed to justify his trade to the Rams are we? SMH what a desperate clown!!! :-)
You must've missed this :

Originally Posted by Superturtle:
IIRC that info is from doomy3 and SAUTO.
And this :

Originally Posted by Marcellus:
No he isn't the only one, you are pulling that shit out of our ass.

Look Reid who is one of the most player's friendly type coaches ever was fine getting rid of him, tells all you need to know.

Originally Posted by chiefsfan15:
This guy wears out his welcome everywhere in short order
But you obviously miss a lot, because you're a ****ing moron.

Hey, let's go back to THIS :

What makes Peters a "thug"? Did he PUSH A COACH like Kelce did? :-)
Guess why he got kicked off of Washington's football team in college?

HE CHOKED A COACH, YOU ****ING MORON!

https://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlesp...ring-argument/

Originally Posted by :
It was widely known that former Washington Huskies cornerback Marcus Peters butted heads with coaches prior to his dismissal from the program in November, but an account published Wednesday detailed a much uglier scenario than initially reported.

“Peters was suspended and later dismissed from the Huskies football team after multiple incidents of ‘arguing’ with members of the Huskies coaching staff,” the NFL.com “Sources Tell Us” report stated. “The veteran scout said he witnessed one argument escalate into much more; Peters grabbed the assistant coach by the throat and started choking him, the scout reported.”
https://nypost.com/2015/04/18/checke...cb-into-draft/

Originally Posted by :
Despite first-round talent, Peters is thought to have been removed entirely from some draft boards already because of reports that, among his many transgressions, Peters choked a Huskies assistant coach last season before being kicked off the team in November.

Peters denied the choking allegation at the scouting combine in February, telling reporters it was “false.” But power-conference programs don’t usually expel one of the top players in the country for minor offenses.

Just like your M.O. is being one of the dumbest and most obtuse posters on CP, Marcus Peters chokes coaches and wears out his welcome in less than 3 years everywhere he goes. He plays his game, you play yours.

You ****ing dipshit.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:54 PM 10-15-2019
You must've missed this :

And this :

But you obviously miss a lot, because you're a ****ing moron.

Hey, let's go back to THIS :

Guess why he got kicked off of Washington's football team in college?

HE CHOKED A COACH, YOU ****ING MORON!

https://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlesp...ring-argument/

https://nypost.com/2015/04/18/checke...cb-into-draft/

Just like your M.O. is being one of the dumbest and most obtuse posters on CP, Marcus Peters chokes coaches and wears out his welcome in less than 3 years everywhere he goes. He plays his game, you play yours.

You ****ing dipshit.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A LOAD OF BS!!..THIS DUMB, PATHETIC PRICK IS USING POSTS FROM CP AND RUMORS FROM COLLEGE TO TAR PETERS AND THINKS THEY ARE "FACTS"? :-)

MY GOD HE'S MORE THICK THAN A TON OF BRICKS!!..WHAT AN IDIOT!! :-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:09 PM 10-15-2019
BWAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A LOAD OF BS!!..THIS DUMB, PATHETIC PRICK IS USING POSTS FROM CP AND RUMORS FROM COLLEGE TO TAR PETERS AND THIS THEY ARE "FACTS"? :-)

MY GOD HE'S MORE THICK THAN A TON OF BRICKS!!..WHAT AN IDIOT!! :-)
I don't have to use rumors. Peters tars himself. That's why he gets quickly jettisoned from every single team he's ever played for.

He's going to AB himself right out of the league with his behavior. That's why the Rams took a JAG and bag of dicks in trade for him.

Don't give a shit if you believe me or not, because he's a worthless thug who chokes coaches, and you're an ignorant piece of shit who sticks up for him. So fuck him, and fuck you too.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:19 PM 10-15-2019
I don't have to use rumors. Peters tars himself. That's why he gets quickly jettisoned from every single team he's ever played for.

He's going to AB himself right out of the league with his behavior. That's why the Rams took a JAG and bag of dicks in trade for him.

Don't give a shit if you believe me or not, because he's a worthless thug who chokes coaches, and you're an ignorant piece of shit who sticks up for him. So **** him, and **** you too.
Yep, the fool has no FACTS so reduces himself to spewing the same ignorant BS as others have about Peters!!.."Thug"?? You mean like Kelce pushing his coach on the sidelines? Ooops, nah, he could never be a "thug" in your eyes...right clown? :-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:22 PM 10-15-2019
Yep, the fool has no FACTS so reduces himself to spewing the same ignorant BS as others have about Peters!!.."Thug"?? You mean like Kelce pushing his coach on the sidelines? Ooops, nah, he could never be a "thug" in your eyes...right clown? :-)
Kelce is a fucking imbecile and a hothead, but he doesn't strike me as a thug. Idk, he does act pretty ignorant sometimes. Odd choice in women, probably got the herp...but he's not a straight Oaktown thug POS like your boyfriend Peters.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 20
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up