ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 20
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Marcus Peters to the Ravens
Hammock Parties 02:20 PM 10-15-2019
*gulp*

My @NFL moles are telling me that @marcuspeters has been traded to @Ravens.

— Rob Parker (@RobParkerFS1) October 15, 2019

[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 05:43 PM 10-15-2019
Great move by the Rams. Get something in return for a player they are not going to resign.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:47 PM 10-15-2019
:-) They threw his ass to the curb for Ramsey.
[Reply]
ghak99 06:09 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I wonder if this guy finally realizes he's part of the smoke and mirrors tool bag?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:53 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Wait another week and the Chiefs can pick him up for a 50% off Hooter's coupon.
Well I fucking wish they would. Asked for and got a Peters 22 jersey the year before we traded him. Haven’t worn it since he got traded. Just sits on a hanger in my closet looking angry.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:23 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Some hot takes in this thread.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314072
Yeah there were, lol. Carcosa was very mean to me - he even used a curse word :-) - but he's been so much of a sweetheart lately I can't hold it against him.
[Reply]
PutQuinnIn 07:48 PM 10-15-2019
Peters has been a major disappointment with LA. He's had some exciting pick 6s but more importantly has been burned in coverage even more times than the Rams would like to recall.

Peters is a creative runner after interceptions, I've always thought he would be a good punt returner.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:51 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
What makes Peters a "thug"? Did he PUSH A COACH like Kelce did? :-)
He choked Dave Toub, slapped his mom in front of NFL Security, and threatened the team bus driver's life...it's shit like that got him shipped off to LA while he was on his rookie contract in the first place, dummy.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:54 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Do the Chiefs win the SB with Peters last year? If so, you can't say Veach won the trade. If not, then yeah.
Well the Rams certainly didn't.
[Reply]
-King- 07:58 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Considering Edelman won Super Bowl 53 MVP on 10 catches against Peters and the Rams secondary I'm leaning more towards "not too effective."
The majority of Edelmans catches were on Talib.

[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:00 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) They threw his ass to the curb for Ramsey.
Seems like a really stupid idea. Should have kept him for now, added Ramsey anyhow and just let him go in the spring for an eventual 3rd round comp pick in return over the shit they actually got.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:02 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Seems like a really stupid idea. Should have kept him for now, added Ramsey anyhow and just let him go in the spring for an eventual 3rd round comp pick in return over the shit they actually got.
Its ludicrously dumb.
[Reply]
-King- 08:03 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
He choked Dave Toub, slapped his mom in front of NFL Security, and threatened the team bus driver's life...it's shit like that got him shipped off to LA while he was on his rookie contract in the first place, dummy.
:-) Where did you get this info from? You're literally the only person that says that on this forum and you've repeated it multiple times. What's your source?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:05 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
:-) Where did you get this info from? You're literally the only person that says that on this forum and you've repeated it multiple times. What's your source?
IIRC that info is from doomy3 and SAUTO.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:17 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Well I fucking wish they would. Asked for and got a Peters 22 jersey the year before we traded him. Haven’t worn it since he got traded. Just sits on a hanger in my closet looking angry.
You could wipe your ass on it like he did the Chiefs organization.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:35 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
No he isn't the only one, you are pulling that shit out of our ass.

Look Reid who is one of the most player's friendly type coaches ever was fine getting rid of him, tells all you need to know.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 20
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up