ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 20
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Marcus Peters to the Ravens
Hammock Parties 02:20 PM 10-15-2019
*gulp*

My @NFL moles are telling me that @marcuspeters has been traded to @Ravens.

— Rob Parker (@RobParkerFS1) October 15, 2019

[Reply]
Chiefaholic 04:45 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by tmw4h5:
Not-so-thinly-veiled racism. Dehumanization. Nice.

This forum ****ing blows. As does the midwest. Bunch of ****s around here.
**** OFF you thin skinned douche bag. Nothing written was racist in that post, and the obvious racist in this picture is the person pointing their finger screaming "racist" every opportunity they get. Now crawl back under your ******* rock and shut the **** up.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:49 PM 10-15-2019
Called this the very same day they signed him, said he wouldn’t make it two seasons
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 04:58 PM 10-15-2019
Do the Chiefs win the SB with Peters last year? If so, you can't say Veach won the trade. If not, then yeah.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:02 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Do the Chiefs win the SB with Peters last year? If so, you can't say Veach won the trade. If not, then yeah.
We weren’t winning a damn thing with that headcase antagonizing the entire freaking organization and refusing to tackle anyone bigger than a scatback
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:07 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Was Peters going to do anything to help us against the Patriots? Would he have done ANYTHING to slow down the 55 touches the Patriots gave to their RBs? History tells me probably not much.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:09 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Was Peters going to do anything to help us against the Patriots? Would he have done ANYTHING to slow down the 55 touches the Patriots gave to their RBs? History tells me probably not much.
Boy, he might have done something on 1 of those 3 third downs in OT, though...

I say that as someone who hates that headcase POS.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:17 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Boy, he might have done something on 1 of those 3 third downs in OT, though...

I say that as someone who hates that headcase POS.
Do you think Peters could've shut down Edelman?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:19 PM 10-15-2019
Do you think Peters could've shut down Edelman?
Shut down? No, not completely. That's not what Peters does. He could have - stress on "could" - have baited Brady and broke on a ball and picked it, or at least knocked it down. Which is kind of what Peters does
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:21 PM 10-15-2019
The league is figuring out that he is very average.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:25 PM 10-15-2019
Shut down? No, not completely. That's not what Peters does. He could have - stress on "could" - have baited Brady and broke on a ball and picked it, or at least knocked it down. Which is kind of what Peters does
His extreme lack in other areas besides that are why he’s been shipped out yet again... what he does well simply doesn’t make up for the other deficiencies
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:25 PM 10-15-2019
Wasn’t happening.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:26 PM 10-15-2019
Considering Edelman won Super Bowl 53 MVP on 10 catches against Peters and the Rams secondary I'm leaning more towards "not too effective."
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:38 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by StinkBox:
As long as that thug stays out of Dallas and KC, I don't care what happens to him.

Good luck on paying for cancer Baltimore!
What makes Peters a "thug"? Did he PUSH A COACH like Kelce did? :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:39 PM 10-15-2019
Anyone who slaps their mom, chokes a coach, and threatens another person's life is pretty much less than human, regardless of race, but I don't expect someone like you to understand that, because you're an emotional windbag.
Bwahahaha and of course the LIES by ignorant folks begins!!..what a surprise!! :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:40 PM 10-15-2019
Considering Edelman won Super Bowl 53 MVP on 10 catches against Peters and the Rams secondary I'm leaning more towards "not too effective."
How many points did the Pats score? And what did Michael Thomas do to him in the NFC title game?
[Reply]
Page 7 of 20
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up