ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 20
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Marcus Peters to the Ravens
Hammock Parties 02:20 PM 10-15-2019
*gulp*

My @NFL moles are telling me that @marcuspeters has been traded to @Ravens.

— Rob Parker (@RobParkerFS1) October 15, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:53 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Breeland is Orlando Scandrick Ver 2.0.
Scandrick has a grade of 69.7 last year. In other words Breeland is even worse
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 02:53 PM 10-15-2019

Marcus Peters career has been rapidly declining. Won’t tackle—- guesses and not disciplined in system. It will take a great deal for Ravens to make him better.

— Michael Lombardi (@mlombardiNFL) October 15, 2019

[Reply]
TLO 02:54 PM 10-15-2019
Breeland is Orlando Scandrick Ver 2.0.
lol no. Not even remotely close.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:54 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Scandrick has a grade of 69.7 last year. In other words Breeland is even worse
Pretty sure the merits of PFF's rankings have been ably discredited in other threads.
[Reply]
Dayze 02:55 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
that sounds really familiar.
add in he's probably a nightmare to deal with and he's jettisoned for probably the same exact reasons KC ditched him.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:57 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
that sounds really familiar.
add in he's probably a nightmare to deal with and he's jettisoned for probably the same exact reasons KC ditched him.
Wait another week and the Chiefs can pick him up for a 50% off Hooter's coupon.
[Reply]
Hoover 02:57 PM 10-15-2019
Yeah getting traded from two winning organizations in the span of a couple years while on your rookie contract.... Yikes.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 03:00 PM 10-15-2019
I watched Peters in that SF-Rams game. He is god awful in run support. He refuses to tackle anything but a wide receiver. No way he'll help bring down a Tight End or running back. He's making business decisions on every play. That BS is not gonna play well with Baltimore, who prides itself on aggressive defense and a hard hitting secondary.
I watched a few Rams games last year because of all the wailing from Chiefs fans about the trade and it looked to me like every team they played schemed at least a few plays to run directly at Peters. Because every team has seen it by now, get a running back or tight end with the ball running directly at Peters and he will get out of the way.
[Reply]
CrazyPhuD 03:12 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Rams' fans are racists...

:-) Maybe they just don't like lazy Peters that never rise to the occasion?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:13 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
probably got sick of him freelancing on the field and not tackling just like the Chiefs did.
He's also a burning grease-fire of a human being
[Reply]
srvy 03:14 PM 10-15-2019
Rams also just traded for Austin Corbett. Quick see if they will trade Donald!!
He would just come here and disappear completely looking like dogshit and who would we point the finger at then? I am half heartedly joking here because he is not that kind of player. I do have no doubt we would misuse him in some way shape or form.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:14 PM 10-15-2019
Only a matter of time before its us making a move.
[Reply]
StinkBox 03:20 PM 10-15-2019
As long as that thug stays out of Dallas and KC, I don't care what happens to him.

Good luck on paying for cancer Baltimore!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:20 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
He would just come here and disappear completely looking like dogshit and who would we point the finger at then? I am half heartedly joking here because he is not that kind of player. I do have no doubt we would misuse him in some way shape or form.
Drop him into coverage on obvious passing downs. Can he cover a TE down the middle on 3rd and 18?
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 03:26 PM 10-15-2019
Well that makes the Ravens stronger the next time we face them. They already have a good corner in Humphrey. We talk shit about him not wanting to tackle but we won’t exploit it because we don’t run the ball. He’ll always be amped to play us!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 20
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up