ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Nzoner's Game Room>Week 8: Let’s Talk About The Packers
KChiefs1 09:43 AM 10-18-2019
They are at home vs the Raiders Sunday so a good time to scout them before they come to Arrowhead on the 27th.

Discuss
[Reply]
Three7s 04:26 PM 10-25-2019
I'd love to know more about this mysterious neck injury Clark sustained.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:24 PM 10-26-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
:-)

Holy shit

Might as well just hold Sammy out too.
Then who is MooreVP gonna throw to besides Reek? Oh yeah, Kelce, D Rob, Hardman. I think Andy is gonna scheme us into a tight game. Prob a L but stranger things have happened on Halloween weekend.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:29 PM 10-26-2019
This is situational football to a tee, so naturally, Andy will fail.

You dont have your starting QB, LT, LG, WR (watkins).

Your defense is a dumpster fire.

The "blueprint"(lol) to beat the Packers has been used on you repeatedly. Keep the football with your offense. Stay on the field, keeping Rodgers on the sideline.

Hey, maybe call some handoffs?

Andy will ignore this. He's gonna schenme an offense not to control the clock, but to score. Result is a shootout.

Matt Moore is not winning a shootout with Aaron Rodgers and this defense.

If we win,we will have done to GB what Indy did to us. Hold the ball,limit GB possessions,and win a 21-17 game or somewhere thereabout.

If we are 3-6 and out, even if we score, putting Rodgers on the field with an equal time of possession, its over.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:12 PM 10-26-2019
The Packers defense:

Total yards allowed/game - 381 ya/g, 26th in the NFL

Passing yards allowed/game - 252 ya/g, 21st

Rushing yards allowed/game - 129 ya/g, 24th

Points allowed/game - 19.9 pa/g, 9th

Chiefs defense:

Total yards allowed/game - 377 ya/g, 24th

Passing yards/game - 228.6 ya/g, 10th

Rushing yards allowed/game - 148.9 ya/g, 29th

Points allowed/game - 21.4 pa/g, 13th

Their defense isn't much better than the Chiefs defense to this point. In fact, the Chiefs defense has been better than theirs in total yards allowed, passing yards allowed, and the Chiefs defense is only giving up 1.5 points/game more than the Packers defense. In terms of rushing defense, their defense is only 19 yards/game better than ours.

The Chiefs, with Hill, Kelce, Shady, Watkins, Mecole and crew will be able to move the ball and score points on the Packers defense. Especially when you consider that the Packers have allowed 100+ yard multi-TD games against back-to-back rookie TEs. Kelce should be able to exploit their bad LB coverage play and have a big day. I mean, if Derek Carr could do it . . .

As for our defense, we'll be missing Jones and Clark, but the front-7 has performed fairly well without Jones through a game and a half, and most people of the forum believe that Clark has been less-than-average the entire season, so not having him on the field is insignificant.

Unless Rodgers has another historic day (the odds are against that), the Chiefs should be competitive on Sunday night.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 03:57 PM 10-26-2019
Originally Posted by Three7s:
I'd love to know more about this mysterious neck injury Clark sustained.
I read on cp that Frank Clark sucks. So it wont even matter that he is out.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:05 PM 10-26-2019
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
I read on cp that Frank Clark sucks. So it wont even matter that he is out.
Ogbah is better anyways
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:06 PM 10-26-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Ogbah is better anyways
So dumb.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:24 PM 10-26-2019
Thoughts on Sorensons wife??

Chiefs’ safety Daniel Sorensen and his wife, Whitney, served as honorary chairs at the annual “Parkinson’s Prohibition” event last night, which benefitted the Parkinson’s Foundation. Fun event for a great cause. #ChiefsHuddlefor100 pic.twitter.com/iJfClcJS3J

— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) October 26, 2019

[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 05:43 PM 10-26-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Thoughts on Sorensons wife??

she looks like a fringe player’s wife
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up