Page 4875 of 4875
« First < 3875437547754825486548714872487348744875
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
TEX 07:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
You can give Paton all the shit in the world for the Russell Wilson trade, but the last time Paton was fully stocked with draft picks he did this:

1st Pat Surtain: about to become the highest paid CB in NFL history
2nd Javonte Williams: was amazing before he suffered a significant knee injury
3rd Quinn Meinerz: about to become the highest paid guard in NFL history
3rd Baron Browning: good rotational EDGE with upside
5th Caden Sterns: starting caliber safety
5th Jamar Johnson: out of the league
6th Seth Williams: out of the league
7th Kary Vincent Jr: traded for a future 6th
7th Jonathon Cooper: starting edge
7th Marquise Spencer: out of the league
PLEASE KEEP PATON FOREVER!

#ArchitectOfSuck
[Reply]
Coogs 07:46 AM Today
Will Bo Nix be another Steve Fuller, Todd Blackledge, or Matt Blundin? Just as the recent Bronco's QB drafts have been. We shall see. But I suspect the answer is yes.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:06 AM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Who are you trying to convince? You or me?

The Broncos have (I think?) the longest streak without a playoff appearance in the NFL. If it's not them, they're at least close to being the longest. Morons with power is why they've been losers for so long. Guys like Paton. That's why they're losers.

And for some reason you think Paton is great and should keep his job. You got what you got out of Paton. You've seen what he is. And you want more of it.

Shit, at least Chiefs fans were smart enough to realize Pioli was a fraud. You actually believe that the way forward for your franchise is what you've currently got at GM.

Unbelievable.
Paton had a terrible offseason in 2022, but only rival fans were criticizing the moves he made at the time. The vast majority of people would've made the exact same decision if they were in Denver's situation. The Broncos had three choices:

1. Stick with Drew Lock
2. Draft Kenny Picket
3. Take a swing at one of the two 9x Pro Bowl QBs who were rumored to be available.

I don't like the result of the Russ trade, but the decision made perfect sense at the time, and in the end, it might've been the best thing that ever happened because it led us to Sean Payton and Bo Nix.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
As soon as that person leaves the organization, he throws them under the bus, blames them for everything that went wrong, and begins fellating their replacement. Wash, rinse, repeat, with no exceptions. It really is that simple.
Find me a single negative thing I’ve said about Fangio, Jeudy, or Ejiro Evero since they left Denver.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:31 AM Today
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Paton had a terrible offseason in 2022, but only rival fans were criticizing the moves he made at the time. The vast majority of people would've made the exact same decision if they were in Denver's situation. The Broncos had three choices:

1. Stick with Drew Lock
2. Draft Kenny Picket
3. Take a swing at one of the two 9x Pro Bowl QBs who were rumored to be available.

I don't like the result of the Russ trade, but the decision made perfect sense at the time, and in the end, it might've been the best thing that ever happened because it led us to Sean Payton and Bo Nix.
This is just...beautiful.
[Reply]
Page 4875 of 4875
« First < 3875437547754825486548714872487348744875
Up