« First < 192526272829 3031 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Eddie Van Halen has Died
chinaski 01:42 PM 10-06-2020
Breaking Now

:-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:38 PM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Brody Wa:
What round will we draft Wolfie in as a left tackle?
"Everyone knows he sucks at tackle. He's a guard. Kill yourself."/cp
[Reply]
alpha_omega 04:57 PM 05-12-2021
Another bump with another auction....

Eddie Van Halen stage-played and signed Charvel EVH Art Series guitar hits the auction block

The provenance of the striking yellow and black striped guitar, which was wielded by the late guitar legend at a concert in 2012, is backed up by a certificate of authenticity and video footage

A Charvel EVH Art Series electric guitar, which was played on stage and signed by late guitar legend Eddie Van Halen, has gone up for auction at Iconic Auctions.

The axe itself made an appearance during a Van Halen concert at Tacoma Dome, WA, on May 5 2012 as part of the A Different Kind Of Truth tour, and was promptly signed by EVH after the completion of the show – two scrawls penned in silver read, “Tacoma WA 5-5-2012” and “Eddie Van Halen, VH 2012”.

Sporting a distinct striped aesthetic, the Charvel’s provenance is supported by a certificate of authenticity personally signed by Van Halen himself, as well as video footage from the event.

The Charvel was inspired by Van Halen’s original 1979 Bumblebee guitar, and features a single humbucker pickup, master volume control labelled 'Tone' and Floyd Rose tremolo bridge. A strip of duct tape, used by EVH to keep his guitar picks within reach, also remains attached to the guitar along with a handful of 2012 tour plectrums.

https://www.guitarworld.com/news/evh...series-auction
[Reply]
crazycoffey 01:19 PM 05-21-2021
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0piS0p...ature=youtu.be

Another new song to like or blast for not sounding like his dad.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:31 PM 05-21-2021
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:

Every song has been fantastic. Wolfie is a prodigy.
[Reply]
TLO 08:43 PM 05-21-2021
Again?
[Reply]
Pablo 08:48 PM 05-21-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Again?
Yup. Shot himself after hearing that song linked just above you.

Sad.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 10:16 PM 05-21-2021

I was looking forward to hating WVH. That song fucking kicks ass.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 10:22 PM 05-21-2021
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
I suppose this could/should have gone somewhere else, but i figured it would get seen more here.

Anyway...I was prepared to not like this based on the last song i heard, but I actually think this is pretty good. Would like some more guitar solo, but that's just me. What do you all think????

Beats Julian Lennon.
[Reply]
RockChalk 10:25 PM 05-21-2021
How much closer does this bring EVH to John Goodman?
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:44 PM 05-21-2021
I suppose this could/should have gone somewhere else, but i figured it would get seen more here.

Anyway...I was prepared to not like this based on the last song i heard, but I actually think this is pretty good. Would like some more guitar solo, but that's just me. What do you all think????

Oh hell yeah that was a fun little video and I like WVH since of humor at the end. Great stuff there & wonderful editing to make that video also.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:05 PM 05-21-2021

Catchy song. I like it. Nice work on the video as well.
[Reply]
burt 09:10 AM 05-22-2021
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Normally, I never like the music y'all post. Nice change. The kid rocks!
[Reply]
Bowser 02:32 PM 05-22-2021

Nobody will ever match his dad, including his son and that is perfectly ok. To prove that, here's a fun vid I clicked on randomly after watching Wolf's kick ass song

[Reply]
crazycoffey 04:09 PM 05-22-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Every song has been fantastic. Wolfie is a prodigy.
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Even after distance, the first one. I thought I only liked it because of the video of home footage. But the other 5 he’s put out all have some real good vibes to them. I think I really like all 5 of them.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:33 PM 05-22-2021
That clip just reinforces how much I never really cared for Hagar

Watched a lot of interviews with him past and present, seems like a super cool guy you'd have a blast partying with... but his musical style never really resonated with me, everything kinda sounds the same with him IMO

And nothing highlighted it more than his time with VH, its amazing to me how much he changed their whole chemistry and sound... its almost impossible describe

Give me that old DLR sly, bluesy swagger any old day over Sammy

Daves personality and Eds guitar were custom made for each other
[Reply]
Page 29 of 31
« First < 192526272829 3031 >
Up