ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 597 of 617
« First < 97497547587593594595596597 598599600601607 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

J Diddy 02:16 PM 06-25-2013
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini:
Link?
Those were the days. Brothers fighting against brothers. Bloodshed in every thread. When I turned on my computer was Gun's n Roses Civil war, just so I could be reminded.

Now they are nothing more than spooky stories to tell around the camp fire.
J Diddy 02:17 PM 06-25-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
You've mentioned that more than once now. You've read Hootie's explanation one too many times. Just because Hootie says it a lot doesn't make it true.
A daface/Phobia show down?

Holy shit. Order the Pay per view.
Mr. Flopnuts 02:17 PM 06-25-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
You've mentioned that more than once now. You've read Hootie's explanation one too many times. Just because Hootie says it a lot doesn't make it true.
There weren't many people who actually saw everything written. That poll wouldn't have had NEARLY the rate it did to keep him if people knew what he really said.
loochy 02:20 PM 06-25-2013
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I'm just not sure I'm going to deliver on the Luv roast. The fact is, it would be too fucking good, and would inevitably cause some major, major butthurt and ill feelings from someone who doesn't deserve it from me. There are a lot of other posters on this board that deserve it more than she. She however, would be the most hilarious by a Springfield mile.
I think you know what you need to do.
Mr. Flopnuts 02:21 PM 06-25-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
I think you know what you need to do.
:-) I know what everyone wants me to do. I may not be a Saul or Hootie at these, but this is one that could earn me a Pulitzer.
Frazod 02:22 PM 06-25-2013
There weren't many people who actually saw everything written. That poll wouldn't have had NEARLY the rate it did to keep him if people knew what he really said.
I probably would have. The voting public here is just as dumb as the voting public everywhere else. In fact, probably worse, since you don't actually have to go to any effort to vote here.
Mr. Flopnuts 02:24 PM 06-25-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
I probably would have. The voting public here is just as dumb as the voting public everywhere else. In fact, probably worse, since you don't actually have to go to any effort to vote here.
I irritate the shit out of you because I don't like permabans, and feel you have to cross a real line to get any ban at all. I deserved one from Morphius over the dying breed line and he was skewered for it.

That line was NOTHING compared to what Hootie said to CC. Nothing.
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02:25 PM 06-25-2013
:-) I know what everyone wants me to do. I may not be a Saul or Hootie at these, but this is one that could earn me a Pulitzer.
You could do it in bullet points and it'd still be funny. Luv is just that kind of poster
Mr. Flopnuts 02:26 PM 06-25-2013
Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides:
You could do it in bullet points and it'd still be funny. Luv is just that kind of poster
She's put almost a whole novel's worth of material on here over the years.
Donger 02:28 PM 06-25-2013
That's odd. Hootie doesn't seem the vicious type.
Hammock Parties 02:28 PM 06-25-2013
I'm just not sure I'm going to deliver on the Luv roast. The fact is, it would be too fucking good, and would inevitably cause some major, major butthurt and ill feelings from someone who doesn't deserve it from me. There are a lot of other posters on this board that deserve it more than she. She however, would be the most hilarious by a Springfield mile.

Frazod 02:31 PM 06-25-2013
I irritate the shit out of you because I don't like permabans, and feel you have to cross a real line to get any ban at all. I deserved one from Morphius over the dying breed line and he was skewered for it.

I didn't follow either of those threads closely. IIRC you took your lumps and moved on. Hootie and CC are both idiots, so I cared about that drama not at all.

I just know that there are a shit ton of people here who wouldn't vote to ban anybody for any reason, ever. Being fair and forgiving (or even too fair and forgiving) is one thing - being an anarchist cocksucker getting off on people who want to tear this place to shreds is something else.
Donger 02:34 PM 06-25-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
I didn't follow either of those threads closely. IIRC you took your lumps and moved on. Hootie and CC are both idiots, so I cared about that drama not at all.

I just know that there are a shit ton of people here who wouldn't vote to ban anybody for any reason, ever. Being fair and forgiving (or even too fair and forgiving) is one thing - being an anarchist one who sucks the penis getting off on people who want to tear this place to shreds is something else.

Frazod 02:41 PM 06-25-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
Exactly.
cosmo20002 02:41 PM 06-25-2013
Now you've built it up too much. Rico did that, and look what happened there.
Page 597 of 617
« First < 97497547587593594595596597 598599600601607 > Last »
Up