ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 83 of 85
« First < 33737980818283 8485 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****Bucs/Packers NFC championship game thread***
RunKC 03:07 PM 01-23-2021
What do you guys make of this one? Which one are we playing in Tampa?

I would love for Patrick to get revenge on Brady for 2018 but I think Rodgers and the Packers will fist them tomorrow.

Supposed to be snowing tomorrow in GB too. Not ideal for a 43 year old noodle arm.
[Reply]
Otter 05:23 PM 01-24-2021
Ugh, home field advantage against that dline.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 05:23 PM 01-24-2021
The 49ers played the Dolphins in the Super Bowl in Santa Clara. Not their home stadium at the time, but it was a home game. It's where they play now in fact.

That's more of an advantage than a stadium that's 1/3 full of nurses and sportswriters.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:24 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Fuck. Brady is gonna have home field advantage at the super bowl

Chiefs are undefeated on the road.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:24 PM 01-24-2021

Tom Brady's ability to win playoff games while playing like Blaine Gabbert is why he's the GOAT.

— Barry McCockiner (@UltraWeedHater) January 24, 2021

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:24 PM 01-24-2021
Blame LaFleur for being a terrible HC and Rodgers for failing to capitalize on turnovers.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:24 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Good motivation for Mahomes and his teammates leading into that game if they are able to get the job done against Buffalo tonight. But I still think the NFL is going to rig the shit out of that game in favor of Tampa.
If you need motivation for playing in the superbowl you might as well not even show up
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:24 PM 01-24-2021
Are we really talking about home field advantage??

The MAX amount of Bucs fans that could be there is maybe 10,000.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:25 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I will say this: the NFL does not rig games. There is too much risk involved for it to happen. However, I absolutely believe that there are far more Tim Donaghys out there than we want to realize. If you want to swing a money line bet, what better way than to toss a flag in that spot?
NFL is among the easier sports for a ref like that to rig as well.
[Reply]
dirk digler 05:26 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Because of the 3,000 other times they didn't call it today. If you're going to let them play, let them play, don't decide to throw one on the biggest play of the game.
It was way to obvious not to call
[Reply]
seamonster 05:26 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
There's letting them play, and there's completely ignoring the giant handful of jersey that's obvious to anyone within three miles.
That was a bullshit call. Complete anomaly. Rodgers only interception was on a "fistfull of jersey" holding call that never got called.
But Greenbay's little bitch-boy coach has nobody to blame but himself. Nobody's getting rewarded for kicking field goals and taking the ball out of Rodgers hand.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:26 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Damn, Hamas, you are the last guy I'd expect to hear this from.
I'm not saying that the NFL rigs games, but we know that there have been dirty refs and dirty players in many other sports. Point shaving is a real thing for a real reason. Donaghy admitted as much about other NBA refs. It's not a conspiracy, but individual shitheads. Think about how easy it is to swing a game as a ref and how little accountability they have. Think about all of the playoff games that Clete Blakeman, Jeff Triplette, and Jerome Bogar have officiated.

They need to pay refs a hell of a lot more and hold them a hell of a lot more accountable to rinse this shit out.
[Reply]
SupDock 05:26 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
It was way to obvious not to call
The offensive holding was obvious, the missed pass interference in the first half on the interception was obvious too
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 05:26 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Well, part 1 of the superbowl script I expected has come to fruition. NFL had to have Brady. Now it's time to throw 8 million flags on our defense to help start Josh Allen's career as the foil to Patrick Mahomes.

What? NFL is all about profit and story telling. pedo tom v Mahomes is a million times more intriguing and likely to draw adverts than Josh Fucking Allen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Azide22 05:26 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
maybe, but you can't let it go when the guy literally almost ripped his jersey in half. I mean, come on.
For sure. He probably makes catch, but by getting flag, you take away the chance of a drop or whatever.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 05:26 PM 01-24-2021
Packers have a legit case to be pissed given how the game was ref'd. That said, LaFleur is absolutely not getting a pass for that stupid fucking field goal at the TB 8 yard line with 2:05 left.
[Reply]
Page 83 of 85
« First < 33737980818283 8485 >
Up