ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 110 of 163
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
suzzer99 02:33 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
Is it a scar for sure, or could it be vitiligo? Not arguing either way, just legitimately curious.
Whatever it was it seems completely gone by August. Would a serious scar completely disappear that fast even on a little kid?
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:33 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I certainly hope that scar wasn't caused by child abuse.

Hard to imagine Tyreek being that cruel.
People are projecting that scar is from abuse....no facts, just wishful witch hunting.

I have three scars from stitches..one when I was about Hill's sons age. I tripped and hit my chin on a table...

People need to give it a rest...I'm sure it was asked about during the interviews.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:33 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
No, the conversation here centers around credible people saying
:-) bullshit
[Reply]
TravelingChiefs 02:37 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Really? I didn't realize that. What is he guilty of? Please be specific. Why wasn't he charged?
I have no idea why he wasn't charged. I don't have any secret evidence or anonymous sources. Feel free to ask the folks claiming Hill is guilty.
[Reply]
TEX 02:37 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Cool. If I win, you have to leave because I think you're a complete douche.
That's fine Stat Boy. I told you before, you're not nearly as important as you think you are, or try to be.
[Reply]
stevieray 02:37 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I certainly hope that scar wasn't caused by child abuse.

Hard to imagine Tyreek being that cruel.
ya, kids can be frustrating, but that little boy is cute as button. how could you harm that face?

life always trumps sports in these situations.
[Reply]
loochy 02:38 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
ya, kids can be frustrating, but that little boy is cute as button. how could you harm that face?

I don't know. I wouldn't. But what happened to make it harmed?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:39 PM 04-25-2019
One issue with people like KK who talk about only caring about what’s best for the child who are also trying to get him cut and hoping he gets caught abusing are not actually hoping or wanting what’s best for the child.

If you want what’s best for the child you actually should hope that if anything happened it was an accident or punishment gone wrong but that no malice, habitual issues, or straight up lying are present. But people seem to want Hill specifically to be demonized and brought down which isn’t best for the child.

The best thing at this point is CPS involved to facilitate improvements in the family dynamics, and specifically the parents, so they learn what’s appropriate and reasonable. We should be hoping for counseling and parenting classes to produce change that improves them as people and parents which ultimately is what would be best for the child.

Until something comes out that would make that an impossible option (such as habitual abuse even if “minor,” alcohol or anger issues taken out on the child, excessive force, using the child as a pawn in the relationship, or straight up not caring about him) that is what we should be hoping for.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:39 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
People are projecting that scar is from abuse....no facts, just wishful witch hunting.

I have three scars from stitches..one when I was about Hill's sons age. I tripped and hit my chin on a table...

People need to give it a rest...I'm sure it was asked about during the interviews.

You have to be kidding me.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:39 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TravelingChiefs:
I have no idea why he wasn't charged.
But..there IS a reason he wasn't charged...it's called lack of evidence.

Judging by the DA's comment...he had a hard-on to find something that warranted charges. They couldn't...end of story.
[Reply]
stevieray 02:39 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
One issue with people like KK who talk about only caring about what’s best for the child who are also trying to get him cut and hoping he gets caught abusing are not actually hoping or wanting what’s best for the child.

If you want what’s best for the child you actually should hope that if anything happened it was an accident or punishment gone wrong but that no malice, habitual issues, or straight up lying are present. But people seem to want Hill specifically to be demonized and brought down which isn’t best for the child.

The best thing at this point is CPS involved to facilitate improvements in the family dynamics, and specifically the parents, so they learn what’s appropriate and reasonable. We should be hoping for counseling and parenting classes to produce change that improves them as people and parents which ultimately is what would be best for the child.

Until something comes out that would make that an impossible option (such as habitual abuse even if “minor,” alcohol or anger issues taken out on the child, excessive force, using the child as a pawn in the relationship, or straight up not caring about him) that is what we should be hoping for.
:-)
[Reply]
Codered 02:40 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
I don't know. What happened to make it harmed?
Because kids are taken from their homes for no reason all the time. People can talk about the DA dropping charges, but something happened in his home for his son to be removed.

That much we do know.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:41 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
You have to be kidding me.
Those scars have magically vanished...I sure its disappointing for all the witch burners.
[Reply]
stevieray 02:41 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:

But what happened to make it harmed?
I'm making a general statement.

I'm not going to presume the worst.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:42 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:

:-)

Sums up how I feel about this
[Reply]
Page 110 of 163
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160 > Last »
Up