ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2020 of 4823
« First < 1020152019201970201020162017201820192020 202120222023202420302070212025203020 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:50 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Did the Chuggers look like a SB team to you?

I mentioned the loss of Bosa but they lost 2 other starters in the offseason. Henry and Verrett. Both very good players. Rivers missed having a TE threat from what I saw and Verrett would have helped limit some of the YAC damage and maybe covered a FB.
The Chargers lose major players every year. They're snakebit worse than any other team for some reason. But they still manage to win games. Just not against the Chiefs. What's the Donks record against them despite those injuries over the past 9 games? I bet it's not 9-0. I wouldn't be surprised to see them beat the Donks this year. Twice. And their "traditional slow start" is an excuse. They have the same time for training and conditioning as every other team. They have as good of a chance as anyone not playing at pile high early in the season. Face it. The Chargers took on a 2nd year quarterback, in his 2nd start, and allowed him to throw for 4 touchdowns against them. And their defense is very good. Derwin James was amazing out there. He was a nice piece added to that already good defense. This was a solid, legit win. Unlike the Donks win in thin air against the ghost of Seattle.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:53 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
We've beaten them 9 straight times. But somehow the time of year is all important?

KC and Denver have run this division since 2010, I laugh whenever the Chargers are mentioned.

AMPED that this was Mahomes first "real" game. Couldn't have been better. And unlike 2017, we get Berry, instead of losing him
Mahomes looked stellar, no doubt.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:53 PM 09-10-2018
LA has a good secondary even with the injuris.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:56 PM 09-10-2018
No one can give me an objective break down of Hunt and Houston's play?.
Houston played like shit, as did Kelce. It was a rare bad game for both of them.

Hunt looked like Hunt. We seemed to have turned to the RBBC approach with Ware and D. Will poaching carries.
[Reply]
Best22 03:57 PM 09-10-2018
Denver requires perfection to beat good teams

They were lucky Seattle is in total rebuild mode
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:02 PM 09-10-2018
Kramzitinhisrectum pops in here running smack. Gets EVERY SINGLE line of bullshit shot down, then ducks and runs. Lol. Said that he had to get the kids to soccer practice. I think that he was one of the kids going to soccer practice. No way that he's above the age of 15. Not based on his posting style
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 04:18 PM 09-10-2018

Week 1 against the Seahawks, the Broncos offensive line kept their QB free from pressure on 85.0% of his dropbacks - the best mark by a Broncos offensive line since Week 15 of the 2014 season. #BroncosCountry

— PFF DEN Broncos (@PFF_Broncos) September 10, 2018

:-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 04:20 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
Denver requires perfection to beat good teams

They were lucky Seattle is in total rebuild mode
You're thinking about the 2013-2017 Chiefs. The Broncos defense gives them some wiggle room and can make up for/force mistakes.

We won't beat many good teams if Keenum keeps throwing 3 INT's every game though.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:23 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
You're thinking about the 2013-2017 Chiefs. The Broncos defense gives them some wiggle room and can make up for/force mistakes.

We won't beat many good teams if Keenum keeps throwing 3 INT's every game though.
Is that wiggle room giving up big bomb touchdowns?
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:24 PM 09-10-2018
Some Donk fans are such hypocrites..

All Preseason- crowing about Mahomes throwing some picks- even when it was a free play due to off-sides by the defense- even when Andy was installing new sections of the Offense and was coaching Mahomes to go downfield to test it out

BUT

When their 18 million dollar journeyman throws 3 picks during the season opener against a depleted defense-"Heck that ain't too bad!!!" "How about Chubby getting to the QB unblocked!!"

When Manning sets the NFL TD record throwing shovel passes and slants. "Brilliant use of the forward shovel pass!!" Manning is the best.

BUT...

When Mahomes tosses 2 of his 4 TD's during the season opener, on the road against a division rival its.... "Yep, I guess it counts cause it went forward, cheap Td's!!"

Such fucking troll hypocrites- get your fucking trolling trash straight!! You guys flip flop more than a fish out of water. Pathetic.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:25 PM 09-10-2018
Broncos are going to win a lot of games if they can put up 27 points every week. Last year they averaged 18. Big improvement already.
Haha...and if you get to play only bottom 3 teams, that are in preseason conditioning, every game, at home, with no game tape on a new OC/QB...you might just be right.

Remember when you put up 40+ on Dallas in game two? Yeah...if your teams scores 40+ a game every week...you could have a top offense. 40>27...

I love the first month of watching the Donk homers pretending their team is great by beating fatigued opponents...

Your team averaged 25 points through the first 4 games last year....after that 13. Once teams had tape on your OC...

As a matter of fact, your team only scored over 20 twice after that...once when the Eagle had you down 44-9 and you put up 14 in 4th quarter garbage time...and once playing KC's back-ups in week 17.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 04:30 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Some Donk fans are such hypocrites..

All Preseason- crowing about Mahomes throwing some picks- even when it was a free play due to off-sides by the defense- even when Andy was installing new sections of the Offense and was coaching Mahomes to go downfield to test it out

BUT

When their 18 million dollar journeyman throws 3 picks during the season opener against a depleted defense-"Heck that ain't too bad!!!" "How about Chubby getting to the QB unblocked!!"

When Manning sets the NFL TD record throwing shovel passes and slants. "Brilliant use of the forward shovel pass!!" Manning is the best.

BUT...

When Mahomes tosses 2 of his 4 TD's during the season opener, on the road against a division rival its.... "Yep, I guess it counts cause it went forward, cheap Td's!!"

Such ****ing troll hypocrites- get your ****ing trolling trash straight!! You guys flip flop more than a fish out of water. Pathetic.

Ain't it the truth….. :-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 04:30 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Is that wiggle room giving up big bomb touchdowns?
Making plays like this....

.@Broncos @VonMiller is the ultimate game changer. It’s far more than talent, moves, or anything else. He knows the game and when it’s time to change the game. #BaldyBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/8zEMHD9DsJ

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) September 10, 2018

or this

.@Broncos @VonMiller steals ChrisCarson’s lunch money. Who else plays the game like this? #BaldyBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/0qbdHW61LI

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) September 10, 2018

or this

via GIPHY

[Reply]
manchambo 04:31 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:

I saw Harris and Roby get roasted by a kick returner and a 50-year-old Brandon Marshall.

You're going to go up against a hell of a lot better talent than that.

Your d is trash breh.
You either didn't watch or don't understand basic defense. Harris didn't get burned. Simmons completely blew his assignment.

And yes, Roby gave up a TD to Marshall. Good defenses sometimes give up touchdowns.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:37 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

Wow! So Keesum was under no pressure for 85% of his drop backs and STILL tossed up 3 picks?? Uhoh! What's going to happen when teams actually have a pass rush against him? 5 picks per game? More?
[Reply]
Page 2020 of 4823
« First < 1020152019201970201020162017201820192020 202120222023202420302070212025203020 > Last »
Up