ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2018 of 4823
« First < 1018151819181968200820142015201620172018 201920202021202220282068211825183018 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:20 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
He got a lead before ever touching the Football.

Bosa was out and SD had no pass rush.

Had a Dink that reek abused the D with YAC for a TD.

Had a pitch/shovel that was considered a pass because it went forward.

Didn't see the other 2 but noticed in the stats one went to a FB.

reek was the difference in that game, he will make any QB look good.

All those TD's you would have thought mHAhhomes would have gone over 300 yards passing.

Look at the other catch stats. Other than reek abusing the D there was an over paid Watkins getting 3 catches for a whole 21 yards and then everyone else had one catch for like 10 yards or worse.

Good win on the road against a slow starting team who didn't have their best player on D.

Rivers also missed on 2 big plays. Had a guy wide open in the endzone and over threw him then his WR couldn't make a catch on a long 1-1 ball.

That game was more about the chuggers being chuggers than kFc being great but again a good win.

Happy one of you guys lost. Chuggers are more of a threat late. Andy will be Andy so I still love our chances.
Well, well. Look who decided to pop in with a long list of stupid. You are, by far, the stupidest troll I have ever seen. Do you actually believe half of what you type???

Oh, and now we can all see why you never took my bet. Yesterday, Mahomes put up 4, that's right, 4 touchdown passes and let's see how many picks? Oh yeah, NONE!! :-). Yet your pathetic backup quarterback that ElFraud made a starter threw up 3 awful picks. CKINT sucks just like every quarterback you've trotted out post Manningstein. You knew it though. That's why you didn't take the bet. You've been exposed as a troll that's afraid to backup his bullshit. So :-) and fo away!
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:21 PM 09-10-2018
No one can give me an objective break down of Hunt and Houston's play? I only saw the 1st 20 minutes of your game and then what I could flipping back during commercials.

What did you guys think of Lindsay and Rolls Royce Freeman? Was fun watching them grind clock and getting 1st downs when the Seahags knew they were running in the 2 TE sets.

Elway hit a home run on just about every pick in this years draft.

Lindsay and Freeman both rushed for 71 yards. Lindsay had a beautiful TD catch and run. Sutton converted on 3rd down. Hamilton had a great block on Lindsay's TD. Chubb had half a sack and kept Von from getting triple teamed, he did well vs the run too.

Setting up for a long run of success.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:23 PM 09-10-2018
You guys always get lucky getting a slow starting team in your opener too.

Plus the gift of them not having their best pass rusher, but Denver gets all the luck right?
We were without Berry and Sorenson. We had backups at both safety positions starting. And Berry is every bit as important to our defense as Boss is to the Chargers. Nice try. But that excuse was a big FAIL!!
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:23 PM 09-10-2018
No one can give me an objective break down of Hunt and Houston's play? I only saw the 1st 20 minutes of your game and then what I could flipping back during commercials.

What did you guys think of Lindsay and Rolls Royce Freeman? Was fun watching them grind clock and getting 1st downs when the Seahags knew they were running in the 2 TE sets.

Lindsay and Freeman both rushed for 71 yards. Lindsay had a beautiful TD catch and run. Sutton converted on 3rd down. Hamilton had a great block on Lindsay's TD. Chubb had half a sack and kept Von from getting triple teamed, he did well vs the run too.

[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:24 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Well, well. Look who decided to pop in with a long list of stupid. You are, by far, the stupidest troll I have ever seen. Do you actually believe half of what you type???

Oh, and now we can all see why you never took my bet. Yesterday, Mahomes put up 4, that's right, 4 touchdown passes and let's see how many picks? Oh yeah, NONE!! :-). Yet your pathetic backup quarterback that ElFraud made a starter threw up 3 awful picks. CKINT sucks just like every quarterback you've trotted out post Manningstein. You knew it though. That's why you didn't take the bet. You've been exposed as a troll that's afraid to backup his bullshit. So :-) and fo away!
It's early. Plus he just had to dink it off to reek and DAT without any threat of a pass rush.

I did flip back and saw a play where your guy chucked it into double coverage and should have been picked. They will come.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 03:27 PM 09-10-2018
He got a lead before ever touching the Football.

Bosa was out and SD had no pass rush.

Had a Dink that reek abused the D with YAC for a TD.

Had a pitch/shovel that was considered a pass because it went forward.

Didn't see the other 2 but noticed in the stats one went to a FB.

reek was the difference in that game, he will make any QB look good.

All those TD's you would have thought mHAhhomes would have gone over 300 yards passing.

Look at the other catch stats. Other than reek abusing the D there was an over paid Watkins getting 3 catches for a whole 21 yards and then everyone else had one catch for like 10 yards or worse.

Good win on the road against a slow starting team who didn't have their best player on D.

Rivers also missed on 2 big plays. Had a guy wide open in the endzone and over threw him then his WR couldn't make a catch on a long 1-1 ball.

That game was more about the chuggers being chuggers than kFc being great but again a good win.

Happy one of you guys lost. Chuggers are more of a threat late. Andy will be Andy so I still love our chances.
Here you go, dipshit:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
SAUSAGE PATTY

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:28 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Richard Sherman, Kam Chancellor, Michael Bennett, Cliff Avril.

All those guys are gone from Seattle. You don’t get to play that card. And KeesINT still threw 3 INT’s.

You got lucky that Janikowski missed TWO easy FG’s in a row when he was gifted a 2nd chance by Denver being offsides.

Your team made a rookie TE and a 50 year old Brandon Marshall look like all-pro’s.

I can’t wait for Mahomes to kill your overrated secondary with our weapons.
Brandon Marshall looks pretty good for 50...
[Reply]
New World Order 03:28 PM 09-10-2018
What's mind boggling is that was only his SECOND start ever.

SECOND!
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:28 PM 09-10-2018

Let's wait and see what they look like against a team with talent other than the QB and away from the thin air of pile high. It's a lot easier running against a team that can't breathe and is exhausted.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:29 PM 09-10-2018
We were without Berry and Sorenson. We had backups at both safety positions starting. And Berry is every bit as important to our defense as Boss is to the Chargers. Nice try. But that excuse was a big FAIL!!
Sorenson?

LOL

Berry, sure though they had to play most of all year without him too, but Sorenson!

OMG you are delusional.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:30 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Here you go, dipshit:
Thanks

Imagine if Watkins could do that. You guys would have something.
[Reply]
Best22 03:31 PM 09-10-2018

If Denver couldn't run the ball, and couldn't get pressure, are you confident you could still beat the Chargers on the road by 10?

Exactly.

KC is just starting. They don't have to be perfect, they're not. This team will be elite by seasons end
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:33 PM 09-10-2018
I think the bigger point here is that EVERY team is missing a key player or two, even right now in week 1. SD also did not have Hunter Henry.

SD is a traditional slow start though... 3-10 during the first 4 games going back to 2016 and including yesterday. So, if you're going to play them, get 'em early. #lucky
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:34 PM 09-10-2018
It's early. Plus he just had to dink it off to reek and DAT without any threat of a pass rush.

I did flip back and saw a play where your guy chucked it into double coverage and should have been picked. They will come.
That's pretty sad excuse making. He threw it all over the field. Short, long, intermediate. That's called keeping the defense off balance. If you understood the game of football, you would know better than to pull that excuse. And you call it should have been picked, I call it trusting his receiver to make a play. But, I get it. You have Alex Smith lite as your QB now. You think that. Scratch that. You wish that your quarterback would only throw safe passes instead of giving up a hat trick of interceptions. :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 03:35 PM 09-10-2018
Kranz is so salty :-)
[Reply]
Page 2018 of 4823
« First < 1018151819181968200820142015201620172018 201920202021202220282068211825183018 > Last »
Up