ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2017 of 4823
« First < 1017151719171967200720132014201520162017 201820192020202120272067211725173017 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Best22 03:05 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
He got a lead before ever touching the Football.

Bosa was out and SD had no pass rush.

Had a Dink that reek abused the D with YAC for a TD.

Had a pitch/shovel that was considered a pass because it went forward.

Didn't see the other 2 but noticed in the stats one went to a FB.

reek was the difference in that game, he will make any QB look good.

All those TD's you would have thought mHAhhomes would have gone over 300 yards passing.

Look at the other catch stats. Other than reek abusing the D there was an over paid Watkins getting 3 catches for a whole 21 yards and then everyone else had one catch for like 10 yards or worse.

Good win on the road against a slow starting team who didn't have their best player on D.

Rivers also missed on 2 big plays. Had a guy wide open in the endzone and over threw him then his WR couldn't make a catch on a long 1-1 ball.

That game was more about the chuggers being chuggers than kFc being great but again a good win.

Happy one of you guys lost. Chuggers are more of a threat late. Andy will be Andy so I still love our chances.
This sounds more like a wishlist than anything. Good think Santa coaches for the Chiefs

:-)
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:05 PM 09-10-2018
Von proved he is the best defensive player in the NFL.

3 sacks, 2 FF, a FR that was like SB50 all over again. He had a great stop on 2nd down that caused a 3rd and short and resulted in a Punt, did the same thing on many 3rd downs. Guy is on a mission.

I saw Dee Ford got lucky. How did Houston play? Only saw an assist for him.
[Reply]
TEX 03:06 PM 09-10-2018

All those TD's you would have thought mHAhhomes would have gone over 300 yards passing.

Look at the other catch stats. Other than reek abusing the D there was an over paid Watkins getting 3 catches for a whole 21 yards and then everyone else had one catch for like 10 yards or worse.

Good win on the road against a slow starting team who didn't have their best player on D.

Rivers also missed on 2 big plays. Had a guy wide open in the endzone and over threw him then his WR couldn't make a catch on a long 1-1 ball.

That game was more about the chuggers being chuggers than kFc being great but again a good win.

Happy one of you guys lost. Chuggers are more of a threat late. Andy will be Andy so I still love our chances.
:-) FOOL!
Denver needed the refs help to barely squeek by a terrible Seattle team. You should be proud. :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 03:07 PM 09-10-2018
Your d looks like trash.

Gave up 300 yards and 3 tds to a bunch of no name receivers.
[Reply]
Best22 03:07 PM 09-10-2018
Von proved he is the best defensive player in the NFL.

3 sacks, 2 FF, a FR that was like SB50 all over again. He had a great stop on 2nd down that caused a 3rd and short and resulted in a Punt, did the same thing on many 3rd downs. Guy is on a mission.

I saw Dee Ford got lucky. How did Houston play? Only saw an assist for him.
Our QB doesn't need defensive help to get a win (28 points was too much for Keenum today)

When Von and Harris aren't contributing, how will the Turnover Machine that you call a QB lead you to wins against legit competition, especially on the road?
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:09 PM 09-10-2018
Not happy with Keenum's performance yesterday, I didn't like the game plan either but VJ and Woods actually made adjustments at the half and when the Broncos got behind Keenum got more confident and had a great drive for the come back win.

Wilson will make a lot of D's look silly. Broncos got him 6 times and forced a couple INT's

Lots of room for improvement, you guys are at your ceiling.

What's up with Hunt? Hammy still bugging him or it is the OL?
[Reply]
Best22 03:10 PM 09-10-2018
Not happy with Keenum's performance yesterday, I didn't like the game plan either but VJ and Woods actually made adjustments at the half and when the Broncos got behind Keenum got more confident and had a great drive for the come back win.

Wilson will make a lot of D's look silly. Broncos got him 6 times and forced a couple INT's

Lots of room for improvement, you guys are at your ceiling.

What's up with Hunt? Hammy still bugging him or it is the OL?
Chiefs played legit competition, not the Legion of Whom. Hunt is fine, but RBs are less important when you have a real QB
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:10 PM 09-10-2018
So next week the Donks host the Fade. I can't see the Faiders winning more than 5-6 games this year. I seriously doubt that they can go to pile high, on a short week, and beat the Donks. So, it looks like that guaranteed 2-0 start that was gifted to Dungver will keep you blind homers happy. Too bad that that 2-0 start will be followed by 0-2, leaving the Donks at .500 after 4. There is a possibility of being above .500 after week 5. The Jets are beatable. Even by the cheating Donks. After that, it's going to be peaceful around here. The Donks won't win for several weeks after that. KnowShit won't be able to find any good tweets about the Donks and Kranz will be curled up in a closet trying to convince himself that it'll be okay.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:13 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Your d looks like trash.

Gave up 300 yards and 3 tds to a bunch of no name receivers.
There were like 3 big busted plays that accounted for 150 of those yards and one TD.

Brandon Marshall looked like he was 10 years younger, I don't see him being able to keep it up as the year goes on but he played well though his lone TD should have been called for another push off.

Rivers hits on those 2 big plays and your game is different too.

Enjoy it. Stillers won't be happy about their tie vs Cleveland. Rapistburger will make those plays Rivers couldn't.
[Reply]
Best22 03:14 PM 09-10-2018
There were like 3 big busted plays that accounted for 150 of those yards and one TD.

Brandon Marshall looked like he was 10 years younger, I don't see him being able to keep it up as the year goes on but he played well though his lone TD should have been called for another push off.

Enjoy it. Stillers won't be happy about their tie vs Cleveland. Rapistburger will make those plays Rivers couldn't.
"Oh noes, the Steelers are so scary without our blanket Alex Smith!"

As if KC won't be "angry" at Pittsburgh as well, whatever that means.

[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:15 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
So next week the Donks host the Fade. I can't see the Faiders winning more than 5-6 games this year. I seriously doubt that they can go to pile high, on a short week, and beat the Donks. So, it looks like that guaranteed 2-0 start that was gifted to Dungver will keep you blind homers happy. Too bad that that 2-0 start will be followed by 0-2, leaving the Donks at .500 after 4. There is a possibility of being above .500 after week 5. The Jets are beatable. Even by the cheating Donks. After that, it's going to be peaceful around here. The Donks won't win for several weeks after that. KnowShit won't be able to find any good tweets about the Donks and Kranz will be curled up in a closet trying to convince himself that it'll be okay.
You guys always get lucky getting a slow starting team in your opener too.

Plus the gift of them not having their best pass rusher, but Denver gets all the luck right?
[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:16 PM 09-10-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
"Oh noes, the Steelers are so scary without our blanket Alex Smith!"

They are scary because your D is trash. But you get to catch them without Bell so you are 2 for 2 for teams missing their top players.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:16 PM 09-10-2018

50-year old Brandon Marshall :-)

You scraped by one of the weaker teams in the NFL...at home.
[Reply]
Best22 03:17 PM 09-10-2018
They are scary because your D is trash. But you get to catch them without Bell so you are 2 for 2 for teams missing their top players.
We aren't scared of shootouts when we have Mahomes

Hopefully Pig Ben can keep up. He looked like an old man in Cleveland. 3 picks, just like your guy Case
[Reply]
RunKC 03:20 PM 09-10-2018

Richard Sherman, Kam Chancellor, Michael Bennett, Cliff Avril.

All those guys are gone from Seattle. You don’t get to play that card. And KeesINT still threw 3 INT’s.

You got lucky that Janikowski missed TWO easy FG’s in a row when he was gifted a 2nd chance by Denver being offsides.

Your team made a rookie TE and a 50 year old Brandon Marshall look like all-pro’s.

I can’t wait for Mahomes to kill your overrated secondary with our weapons.
[Reply]
Page 2017 of 4823
« First < 1017151719171967200720132014201520162017 201820192020202120272067211725173017 > Last »
Up