ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 21
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brady received 27 PI calls in 2020
rabblerouser 07:48 AM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Here's the deal:

It's been a well established fact that the NFL Playoffs are officiated much more loosely than the regular season is.

Nobody wants to watch a flag fest determine the biggest games of the year, so the refs are instructed to only call "clear and obvious" penalties.

And then suddenly, in this particular game, the Chiefs get ambushed with the most first half penaties in SUPER BOWL HISTORY. Most of which not only were not "clear and obvious", but weren't even penalties at all. The referees essentially held Tom Brady's hand and led him down the field for two touchdown drives without Tom even having to break a sweat.

I don't know if the Chiefs win without the penalties (The O-Line may have done us in regardless), but what I do know is that either Cheffers' crew are the most incompetent officiating unit in league history, or somebody instructed them to make sure the Chiefs were flagged to kingdom come. Whether it was a miscalculated attempt to keep the game competitive, or just an outright rigging to ensure the Buccaneers won i'm not sure.

I REALLY don't want to believe the NFL is rigged
, it's my favorite sports league in the world. But the evidence is right there in my face. I'd be a fool to ignore it......
If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 03:02 AM 02-12-2021
BREAKING NEWS: The NFL and their refs LOVE Tom Brady!
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:46 AM 02-12-2021
If only there was a history of several tampering, fines & loss of draft picks
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:31 AM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
If only there was a history of several tampering, fines & loss of draft picks
The NFL : "Okay, we'll fine you and strip you of draft picks, but it won't matter because all the calls will go your way."

Whatever team Tom Brady is on : "So we get to win the Super Bowl?"

The NFL : "Yes."

Brady's team : "You crazy son of a bitch, we're in."
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:11 AM 02-12-2021
The thing that gets to me about Brady is I don't see GOAT status in many of his SB runs.

1. 4 of them he wasn't very good, Bill cheated and I don't consider getting into FG range to have the kicker save the day greatness. Against the Rams he made one throw to win and the rest of the game he shit.
2. He has never had anything less than a stud defense. I mean not one single season.
3. There is statistical data that proves the refs have helped him many times when he struggled. Many seasons for that matter including this one.
4. Never had a shit OL.
5. Played in a super shitty bad division. Manning did as well.

I will give him credit for The Seattle win, he did drive the field to give them the lead. He can have credit for the Atlanta win as well even though Bill's defense didn't allow any points in the second half. This year defense beat the Saints and the Pack, he didn't have to do much. Against us the refs, our OL and his defense are the stories of the game not Brady super play. He gets credit for 7 SB wins as if he was the driving force behind all of them. That just isn't true.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 08:14 AM 02-12-2021
At the end of first half of Bucs vs Vikes. First Hail Mary DPI since 2008

https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2...-interference/
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:50 AM 02-12-2021
Goodell votes to acquit.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:27 AM 02-12-2021
Nobody cares what you think.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 11:30 AM 02-12-2021
Crocks have been made since around the civil war. Filling them full of shit is really nothing to feel special about
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:44 AM 02-12-2021
Notice how this Brady fanboi just ignored my Montana SB penalty stats...it's too uncomfortable to acknowledge. They know he's an imposter...

This is what they have to do keep the fantasy alive...it's a cult.

Mental gymnastics and selective reasoning.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:46 AM 02-12-2021
The NFL and the refs decide who the GOAT is.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:54 AM 02-12-2021
"From a fanbase" :-):-)

There's a little bit of laser pointer guy in all of us now.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 12:00 PM 02-12-2021
Brady should retire so the Bucs can pursue Watson. He won't
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:01 PM 02-12-2021
If we're going to buy into the notion that the NFL is rigged, then we should be skeptical of the Chiefs as well. They just so happened to have their worst game in over 3 years, in the Super Bowl, while playing against a team they thrashed earlier in the year?

If the fix was in, the Chiefs were in on it.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:11 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
If we're going to buy into the notion that the NFL is rigged, then we should be skeptical of the Chiefs as well. They just so happened to have their worst game in over 3 years, in the Super Bowl, while playing against a team they thrashed earlier in the year?

If the fix was in, the Chiefs were in on it.
There have been thousands of NFL players over the history of the league. A good portion of them have gone broke after their playing career.

If the players were in on the fix, someone would've come out by now in order to make a buck.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 21
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up