ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 25
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Xavien Howard?
Titty Meat 09:35 AM 01-30-2019
Welcome to the off season. Get it done Veach!

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-trade-rumors/
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:20 PM 07-27-2021
Did you watch the super bowl we won? Watkins was a beast Clark was pretty good that whole post season. Overall they might have underperformed but that year they were worth what we paid to get a ring. Neither guys contract has crippled us from getting other talent in free agency
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:22 PM 07-27-2021

The salary cap is very flexible, but until the Chiefs extend Tyrann Mathieu, it will be very hard for them to add a significant player under this year’s cap number.

That said, yes, Howard would be unreal in KC https://t.co/M0gfpQ57vd

— Matt Verderame (@MattVerderame) July 28, 2021

[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 08:22 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
No they really didn't. The lack of legitimate competition helped you get there. Those guys are trash and were dumb decisions by Lets Reach
That "trash" literally made huge plays for us throughout the play-offs and superbowl. Though Sammy was a shell of himself last year and Veach made the smart decision to move on and invest money into a top 10 oline - the only reason the Chiefs didnt win back to back superbowls.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:23 PM 07-27-2021
Manning and Brady left a vacuum and the Chiefs and Mahomes have done a good job taking advantage of it. It's not going to last forever. You're not the Patriots.
We’re not the Patriots. Right.

You know, because it’s not like our head coach has only 2 losing seasons in the past 22 years or whatever it is.

Or the front office system (featuring Dorsey and Veach’s scouts) haven’t drafted and scouted all the old and/or expensive players you claim are in the top heavy tier of our team.

And it’s not like that “Let’s Reach” guy when faced with no cap space and concerning holes in the position groups across the roster hasn’t demonstrated on MULTIPLE occasions that he can and will renovate the entire damn thing in one offseason.

Yeah. The future looks like it’s only gonna be Mahomes and his contract. If only we could have hired George “I gave Kirk fucking Cousins two goddamn fully guaranteed extensions while my defense burned to the ground” Paton! THEN we might be able to be good at drafting and managing the cap to acquire and keep great players!!!

You’re a pathetic fucking imbecile. You better run off before somebody sends an insult your way that crosses the line, you get your feelings hurt, and then have to leave the forum for several months.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:23 PM 07-27-2021
No they really didn't. The lack of legitimate competition helped you get there. Those guys are trash and were dumb decisions by Lets Reach
Frank Clark had 8 sacks combined in the last 2 postseasons.

Sammy Watkins, outside of this past year, was also fantastic in the playoffs the 2 years prior. He made one of the biggest plays in our SB comeback win to top it all off too.

Get a fucking clue dipshit.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:25 PM 07-27-2021
No no no. Pussies who disappear after their team gets their shit pushed in 11 times in a row by a dominant KC team don't get to make shit up
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:26 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
It would be a mistake to keep Mathieu around for more than a few more years
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:27 PM 07-27-2021
The best period of your teams' history just happened to coincide with the Broncos' longest drought in three decades. A lucky coincidence for you and I'm sure it's a welcome reprieve from the Manning era. But it's not going to last forever.
Denver has been garbage for years and without illegal HGH use by 5 head , it's even more pathetic
[Reply]
staylor26 08:27 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
It would be a mistake to keep Mathieu around for more than a few more years
His original deal was only 3 years. I highly doubt the extension would exceed that.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:27 PM 07-27-2021
As long as Lets Reach is allowed to waste cap space and/or draft picks on guys like Sammy Watkins, Frank Clark and possibly Orlando Brown the Chiefs don't worry me much. The Chiefs aren't that good. They're a top heavy team that's carried by Mahomes, his little fast guy, and his aging TE. Teams are catching up. The Manning and Brady void will be filled and the Mahomes show isn't going to be enough to get it done.
:-) So, if the Chiefs are not good- what does it say for YOUR team who has been owned by them at a record pace?

BTW- Brown is still on a cheap deal. We have upgraded our O Line at 1/3rd the cap hit as last year.

Keep talking about the cap, when that Oline steam rolls you bitches.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:29 PM 07-27-2021
And for all the talk about the Chiefs having to pay Brown and Thuney, they just rebuilt the rest of their OL in 1 draft.

Humphrey, Smith, and Niang all on rookie deals for the next 3 years will still give us a cheap OL overall.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:37 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
We’re not the Patriots. Right.

You know, because it’s not like our head coach has only 2 losing seasons in the past 22 years or whatever it is.

Or the front office system (featuring Dorsey and Veach’s scouts) haven’t drafted and scouted all the old and/or expensive players you claim are in the top heavy tier of our team.

And it’s not like that “Let’s Reach” guy when faced with no cap space and concerning holes in the position groups across the roster hasn’t demonstrated on MULTIPLE occasions that he can and will renovate the entire damn thing in one offseason.

Yeah. The future looks like it’s only gonna be Mahomes and his contract. If only we could have hired George “I gave Kirk ****ing Cousins two goddamn fully guaranteed extensions while my defense burned to the ground” Paton! THEN we might be able to be good at drafting and managing the cap to acquire and keep great players!!!

You’re a pathetic ****ing imbecile. You better run off before somebody sends an insult your way that crosses the line, you get your feelings hurt, and then have to leave the forum for several months.
This draft class looks amazing. Plus we got Brown and 2 former 1st round corners for dirt cheap.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:37 PM 07-27-2021
I just find it hilarious that one of his main talking points is Mahomes contract. Like having the best player in the NFL locked down until 2032 on an extremely team friendly deal is a bad thing.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:38 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Howard would really shore up this CB group.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:40 PM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I just find it hilarious that one of his main talking points is Mahomes contract. Like having the best player in the NFL locked down until 2032 on an extremely team friendly deal is a bad thing.
His shit is so weak it’s honestly embarrassing. I get second hand embarrassment just reading his posts now.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 25
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Up