ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 114
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:34 AM 08-02-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:
Marlboro Menthol Lights. Lots and lots of them.
If you decide on the nautilus you'd want a 50/50 pg/vg ratio to your juice. To much Vg could clog the coil. I'd recommend a 1.8 nic level to start and step back as needed. It's better to overshoot your needed nic level than to under shoot it and crave cigs again. You'd have the impression ecigs won't work, when it just the nic level needs to be adjusted. If you need less of a throat hit, step back on the nicotine. Buy small sampler bottles at 1.8 and 1.6 to find what nic level you prefer.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:35 AM 08-02-2015
Is that glass? My unitank basically melted after it sat around too long with juice in it.
Yup pyrex
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:35 AM 08-02-2015
Is that glass? My unitank basically melted after it sat around too long with juice in it.
Buy something decent...the MVP is heavy duty. You are going to be using it everyday...

It's by far...the best investment I've made. It saved me $3k last year...not to mention the health benefits.

It strange..when I have a cigarette now...I'm like..."I cant believe I was able to smoke 20 of these a day".
[Reply]
listopencil 11:38 AM 08-02-2015
That starter kit I linked comes with a tank. A nice one. Glass, 4.5 ml capacity, made to sub ohm so you get thick fluffy clouds with plenty of flavor.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:38 AM 08-02-2015
pg is the carrier of flavor and nicotine and provides a bit of a throat hit; vg is what creates the clouds. If you find a decent shop, they will make the juice to your desires and you can fine tune your juices to fit you.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:41 AM 08-02-2015
I like Virgin Vapor..it's 100% organic.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:42 AM 08-02-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
That starter kit I linked comes with a tank. A nice one. Glass, 4.5 ml capacity, made to sub ohm so you get thick fluffy clouds with plenty of flavor.
Sub ohming and lung hitting may be too far from smoking to start. I would recommend researching the difference between the two. One thing is for sure: sub ohming is where the flavor comes into play, but it tears through juice lol
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:43 AM 08-02-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Buy something decent...the MVP is heavy duty. You are going to be using it everyday...

It's by far...the best investment I've made. It saved me $3k last year...not to mention the health benefits.

It strange..when I have a cigarette now...I'm like..."I cant believe I was able to smoke 20 of these a day".
It's crazy how much a difference quality products make.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:45 AM 08-02-2015
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Sub ohming and lung hitting may be too far from smoking to start. I would recommend researching the difference between the two. One thing is for sure: sub ohming is where the flavor comes into play, but it tears through juice lol
That's more for those that like to geek out on these...you are probably confusing him.

He just needs a high-quality starter kit...and a box of replacement coils. They expire in about a week..if you use them a lot... about $2 each.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:47 AM 08-02-2015
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Innokin-...ink-mvp3pa.htm

$68.95 Innokin iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro 60W - Starter Kit:

The Innokin iTaste MVP3PRO is:

• Ultra-Powerful! Fires 6-60W! / 3-9V with a Maximum Output of over 17.5Amp!
  • The Longest Lasting: 4500mAh hour battery!!!
  • Sleek Finish: Initially available in the Silver, Black, Pink, Blue and a Premium Gold Edition.
  • Intelligent: Vape Timer, Puff Counter, Integrated Short Circuit protection, Left/Right Screen Orientation, 15 Second cutoff & more.
  • Precise: RMS DC current accurate to a power deviation of 0.5W and fires from 0.2 - 3.1Ohm.
  • Easy to use: 3 Buttons for Total, Precise, and Comfortable Control.
  • Always Ready: Charge the MVP3PRO with a standard micro usb cable and vape at the same time with Innokin's "Vape while charging" technology.
  • Trusted and Powerful: If you need to vape or need more time on your phone - always have power with the Innokin iTaste MVP3PRO.
  • Unique: Every iTaste MVP3PRO has an easily accessible unique ID on the board for easy product authentication .
  • Maximum connectivity is made possible with the High Quality Flush 510 Stainless Steel Threading & Spring Loaded Gold Plated Positive Connector Pin. A top quality Ego adapter is also included. The Innokin MVP3PRO has Total Tank Compatibility and vapes well with all major, standard 510/Ego ecig/vaporizer tank systems.

Package Contents:
  • 1 x Innokin iTaste MVP 3.0 Pro
  • 1 x iSub G Tank
  • 1 x USB charger cable
  • 1 x eGo Threading Adapter
  • 1 x English manual
  • 1 x Acrylic box
That is one hell of a deal, though.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:48 AM 08-02-2015
That's more for those that like to geek out on these...you are probably confusing him.

He just needs a high-quality starter kit...
Agreed. I was saying that sub ohming would be a bit rough to start. He should get a decent battery and tank without a lot of fuss.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:48 AM 08-02-2015

Well, the iSub G that comes with it goes 20W to 35W. I have a feeling he is going to be in that range. For me that's mouth-to-lung territory but I do 45W on the regular.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:51 AM 08-02-2015
Well, the iSub G that comes with it goes 20W to 35W. I have a feeling he is going to be in that range. For me that's mouth-to-lung territory but I do 45W on the regular.
Is the air flow restricted enough for mouth to lung? I have to have some resistance to my pull for me to hit it like a cig. If so, I may have to do some research.

For point of reference: the Atlantis' smallest airflow hole is too airy for me to mouth to lung.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:52 AM 08-02-2015

He just needs a high-quality starter kit...and a box of replacement coils. They expire in about a week..if you use them a lot... about $2 each.
The biggest deal with sub ohming is making sure you have safe batteries and a mod that can handle it. This mod is designed to be capable of it and has a built in battery for the job.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:56 AM 08-02-2015
Is the air flow restricted enough for mouth to lung? I have to have some resistance to my pull for me to hit it like a cig. If so, I may have to do some research.

For point of reference: the Atlantis' smallest airflow hole is too airy for me to mouth to lung.
Shoot-I do mouth to lung at 45W wide open sometimes. I only go down to the second highest air-hole. I was also a pipe smoker though.
[Reply]
Page 63 of 114
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113 > Last »
Up