ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 18
« First < 41011121314 15161718 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Florio implies that the 49ers should cheap shot Mahomes
Mecca 02:37 PM 01-22-2020

At 7:40, he says 15 yards is worth it and basically says they should take cheap shots if he runs to send a message and knock him out of the game...wow wtf?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:06 PM 01-23-2020
If I ever discover a new kind of flesh eating cancer, I'm gonna name it Florio.
[Reply]
notorious 08:33 AM 01-24-2020
“I’m not saying, but I’m saying.”

Fucking idiot.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:39 AM 01-24-2020
I’m not saying, but...

Maybe early in the game the Chiefs should chop block Bosa...

or maybe in the game the Chiefs should fuck up Kittle...

I mean, he would NEVER say these things, but gosh, Pat Mahomes is so good, maybe you should knock him out of the game.

Typical for the POS.
[Reply]
Spott 08:41 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
If I ever discover a new kind of flesh eating cancer, I'm gonna name it Florio.
Hopefully that’s after you infect him with it.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:50 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Color Red:
I mentioned the Titans player who fell on Patrick's legs at the end of his touchdown run on Sunday.

I know Pat is competitive and he wants to "do something special", and we loved to see that touchdown run.

But I hope Andy looked him in the eyes this week and said you cannot do that. You need to take the needed gain possible and be safe as you can. Slide or go out of bounds. (Remember what happened to Garoppolo at Arrowhead last year when he tried to do extra? That wasn't a hit; it was just trying to do something extra.)
Believe me, I was nervous when he cut that run back inside. But then we wouldn't have had one of the greatest highlights of a Chief in the playoffs.
[Reply]
MotherJefer 10:27 AM 01-24-2020
Yeah, if you haven't heard Florio's podcast this morning, he's calling all Chiefs fans stupid right now for misinterpreting him. Quite the listen lol.
[Reply]
oldman 12:05 PM 01-24-2020
Maybe someone should cheap shot Florio. But that's just me, I'm a mean old codger.
[Reply]
DrRyan 12:09 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by MotherJefer:
Yeah, if you haven't heard Florio's podcast this morning, he's calling all Chiefs fans stupid right now for misinterpreting him. Quite the listen lol.
I'll take a pass on listening to anything from him. I have heard him getting ripped by numerous other local and national guys the last couple days. I think it was Chris Mannix filling in on DP's show this morning and a couple local guys yesterday calling out his dumbassery.
[Reply]
SAGA45 12:17 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by oldman:
Maybe someone should cheap shot Florio. But that's just me, I'm a mean old codger.
Its me too. For me, its "On sight" for Florio. If I ever see him im shattering his jaw.
[Reply]
Hoover 12:22 PM 01-24-2020
Where was Florio on the people hitting Lamar Jackson when he runs debate?
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:26 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by DrRyan:
I'll take a pass on listening to anything from him. I have heard him getting ripped by numerous other local and national guys the last couple days. I think it was Chris Mannix filling in on DP's show this morning and a couple local guys yesterday calling out his dumbassery.
This. It's not just KC fans ripping his stupid ass.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:41 PM 01-24-2020
Florio thinks that he should not be held accountable for using his platform to propose an injury against the best player in the NFL- it is all of his ignorant listeners, especially inbred Chief's fans that misinterpreted his words.

Stupid fans!!
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 12:48 PM 01-24-2020
Florio is a dumbfuck.

Luckily, the 49ers are a classy organization and will not resort to that type of dirty playing to win the game. The win would be ‘tainted’ and no one would consider it legitimate.

You don’t want to be thrown into the conversation with teams like the Pats and Broncos that had to cheat to get your Super Bowls. Takes the shine off it (except for their idiot fans that don’t care that they cheated).

Still, he’s an absolute fuckstick for putting it out there and is getting deservedly hammered for it.
[Reply]
seamonster 12:55 PM 01-24-2020
I guess he gets "canceled" now? Is this what things have come to? Chiefs fans are social justice warrior cancel culture douchebags? Between the religious right "petitioning" and pushing for shit to get shut down and the left wing SJW crowd "doxing" twitter users I'm OK with this moron keeping his show even though I find his comments in poor-taste.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:09 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by seamonster:
I guess he gets "canceled" now? Is this what things have come to? Chiefs fans are social justice warrior cancel culture douchebags? Between the religious right "petitioning" and pushing for shit to get shut down and the left wing SJW crowd "doxing" twitter users I'm OK with this moron keeping his show even though I find his comments in poor-taste.
Individuals have the right to listen to media they prefer. If they choose not to listen to Florio his revenues will suffer, but that is their choice. I don't believe it should be a concerted effort to force advertisers to leave, and as I said, I don't see anyone on here advocating for that...
[Reply]
Page 14 of 18
« First < 41011121314 15161718 >
Up