ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1678 of 2688
« First < 678117815781628166816741675167616771678 167916801681168216881728177821782678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:32 AM 10-02-2019
https://youtu.be/2Ge_RkSNCkk

Read the comments, PMII is causing insecurity and jealousy among the opposition's fans.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:41 AM 10-02-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Shannon has been invited into the ChiefsKingdom
Well run out to the mailbox and get that invite before the mailman gets here. He's a donk, and forever a donk, and can go get fucked forever.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:20 PM 10-02-2019

Patrick Mahomes on his 1st-ever scramble that involved looking back at the referee:

"I saw that I had the room to run it & that I could probably get the first down, but I didn’t want to run like 50 yards if (the play) was going to get called back & have to run another play." pic.twitter.com/CVEwg8QLa7

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) October 2, 2019

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:44 PM 10-02-2019

[Reply]
WhiteWhale 04:37 PM 10-02-2019
I've seen people talk about this thread like we should renew it.

I think this thread could be a great thing. Imagine 10 years from now a continuous thread that captures the MOMENTS of his career. It's quite cool.

THIS thread must NEVER die.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 04:38 PM 10-02-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
https://youtu.be/2Ge_RkSNCkk

Read the comments, PMII is causing insecurity and jealousy among the opposition's fans.
Their fear only makes him grow stronger.

And Yes, the hot take media has gone too far. They're actually kinda taking some fun out of it with the 'is the going to be the GOAT' talk.

I dunno. He's the best player in the NFL right now. PERIOD. Let's just roll from there and appreciate the moment.
[Reply]
SDChiefs 04:55 PM 10-02-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Their fear only makes him grow stronger.

And Yes, the hot take media has gone too far. They're actually kinda taking some fun out of it with the 'is the going to be the GOAT' talk.

I dunno. He's the best player in the NFL right now. PERIOD. Let's just roll from there and appreciate the moment.
I think it is more along the lines that if he continues playing the way he is, and gets better, he will be. I have friends who arent even Chiefs fans buying his cards and jerseys because they believe there is a good chance.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 06:32 PM 10-02-2019
lmao this is from NFL.com’s MVP candidate list

Patrick Mahomes

QB
Chiefs

When Tom Brady has a bad game by his own standards, we wonder if Father Time is up off the mat and finally landing blows. When Aaron Rodgers has a disappointing showing by his own standards, we wonder how long the Packers' offense is going to stay stale before No. 12's magic wand spins a new spell. When Kirk Cousins has a dismal clunker by his own standards, we place every Vikings play under a microscope to see how much blame should be apportioned to the quarterback versus the offensive line, receiving corps, play-callers, head coach, beer vendors and podcasters. When Patrick Mahomes has an off day by his own standards, he still finds a way to negate the absence of both his No. 1 receiver as well as his left tackle, put his weekly allotment of 30-40 points on the scoreboard and walk away with a win. And verily we praise thee, football gods, for the gift of the chosen one with nary a need for a Monday morning alibi.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:35 PM 10-02-2019
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
lmao this is from NFL.com’s MVP candidate list

Patrick Mahomes

QB
Chiefs

When Tom Brady has a bad game by his own standards, we wonder if Father Time is up off the mat and finally landing blows. When Aaron Rodgers has a disappointing showing by his own standards, we wonder how long the Packers' offense is going to stay stale before No. 12's magic wand spins a new spell. When Kirk Cousins has a dismal clunker by his own standards, we place every Vikings play under a microscope to see how much blame should be apportioned to the quarterback versus the offensive line, receiving corps, play-callers, head coach, beer vendors and podcasters. When Patrick Mahomes has an off day by his own standards, he still finds a way to negate the absence of both his No. 1 receiver as well as his left tackle, put his weekly allotment of 30-40 points on the scoreboard and walk away with a win. And verily we praise thee, football gods, for the gift of the chosen one with nary a need for a Monday morning alibi.
:-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:56 PM 10-02-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Shannon has been invited into the ChiefsKingdom
No. Absolutely not. Unequivocally no.

Fuck Donk Forever.

He can be a fan, but it’s from the outside looking in.

It bears repeating - Fuck Donk Forever
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:21 PM 10-02-2019
Originally Posted by SDChiefs:
I think it is more along the lines that if he continues playing the way he is, and gets better, he will be. I have friends who arent even Chiefs fans buying his cards and jerseys because they believe there is a good chance.
Yeah, but that's not my point. Yes he's doing better than any young QB in history.

Just... enjoy the week to week magic. The expectations of this guy week to week are obscene. He had a 300 yard road win in which he lead his offense to 27 points and a 2 minute game winning drive and the narrative is 'Did the Detroit Lions create a gameplan for STOPPING Mahomes?"

It's insane. The hype and the expectations put on his guy are so far beyond anything I've EVER seen. You have to admit.. the guy is 21 games into his career. It's an incredible start. He's JUST starting and he's the best in the NFL. Enjoy it. Jordan was the best player in the NBA the day he stepped onto a court. Sure he'd have to wait for his titles. Sure guys like Johnson and Bird had a better resume.. but everyone KNEW what they saw.

Everyone knows with Mahomes. Players trying to stop him. Coaches trying to stop him. Coaches coaching him, and the players playing with him. Just let it unfold. I'm going to enjoy the **** out the next 15 seasons.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:27 PM 10-02-2019
Yeah, but that's not my point. Yes he's doing better than any young QB in history.

Just... enjoy the week to week magic. The expectations of this guy week to week are obscene. He had a 300 yard road win in which he lead his offense to 27 points and a 2 minute game winning drive and the narrative is 'Did the Detroit Lions create a gameplan for STOPPING Mahomes?"

It's insane. The hype and the expectations put on his guy are so far beyond anything I've EVER seen. You have to admit.. the guy is 21 games into his career. It's an incredible start. He's JUST starting.
And it would have been 30 points if Butker didn't go full retard in the 1st quarter. I agree with you the standards are pretty insane with Mahomes right now. Also agree we should just enjoy watching it play out on a week to week basis. It's gonna be cool to see him on Sunday Night Football this week.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:27 PM 10-02-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
No. Absolutely not. Unequivocally no.

**** Donk Forever.

He can be a fan, but it’s from the outside looking in.

It bears repeating - **** Donk Forever
Disagree, what better way to piss off the Donks than to have one of their franchise's best players jizzing himself to KC's quarterback?

Shannon can hop on the bandwagon all he wants. It must suck for Dungver fans that their legendary tight end is lusting over their biggest rival.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:34 PM 10-02-2019
Originally Posted by DRM08:
And it would have been 30 points if Butker didn't go full retard in the 1st quarter. I agree with you the standards are pretty insane with Mahomes right now. Also agree we should just enjoy watching it play out on a week to week basis. It's gonna be cool to see him on Sunday Night Football this week.
It was a lesson I learned when I was young. Jordan was obviously special. Barry Sanders... would we see another like him? We still haven't. When you think a new kind of special can't exist, it suddenly does.

Mahomes is the type of player, chief or not, I'd appreciate being able to watch. I'll pay money to watch THIS GUY. Few players I can say that about.

Not only is he legitimately THAT caliber of player but he's one of ours. I waited a long time, as a chiefs fan, for this roller coaster. I can't wait. We've merely made it through the prelude (the young upstart is thwarted by darth hoodie and Darth Brady) and we all know that's not how this saga ends.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:49 PM 10-02-2019
It was a lesson I learned when I was young. Jordan was obviously special. Barry Sanders... would we see another like him? We still haven't. When you think a new kind of special can't exist, it suddenly does.

Mahomes is the type of player, chief or not, I'd appreciate being able to watch. I'll pay money to watch THIS GUY. Few players I can say that about.

Not only is he legitimately THAT caliber of player but he's one of ours. I waited a long time, as a chiefs fan, for this roller coaster. I can't wait. We've merely made it through the prelude (the young upstart is thwarted by darth hoodie and Darth Brady) and we all know that's not how this saga ends.
Hoodie & Brady are like the Celtics/Pistons holding back Jordan in the late 80's...and then he completely took over in the 1990's.
[Reply]
Page 1678 of 2688
« First < 678117815781628166816741675167616771678 167916801681168216881728177821782678 > Last »
Up