ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Sheduer Sanders
UteChief 11:04 AM Today
Perhaps it’s because I’m older and don’t like drama, but I wouldn’t consider drafting Sheduer Sanders because I wouldn’t want to deal with the circus around him.

Am I being a hater or do NFL front offices consider such things when taking players? I can see an NFL owner falling in love and wanting the media attention and excitement around my organization, $$$! But as a GM I wouldn’t touch him.
[Reply]
Buddy Rich 11:07 AM Today
I found the racist
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:10 AM Today
Originally Posted by Buddy Rich:
I found the racist
here? i think you mean one of them :-)
[Reply]
UteChief 11:13 AM Today
Originally Posted by Buddy Rich:
I found the racist
Yeah, I’m not racist.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:14 AM Today
He absolutely has some personality/character red flags and that's not really debatable, especially considering he's a QB.
[Reply]
poolboy 11:18 AM Today
plus you would have to deal with his daddy
[Reply]
Sofa King 11:18 AM Today
Well, the Bears just drafted Caleb Williams, so that should answer your question.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Well, the Bears just drafted Caleb Williams, so that should answer your question.
Yeah but he's just the second openly gay player in the NFL, so that's not really a big knock. At least he didn't throw his teammates under the bus and have to suck dad dick to get where he is.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:22 AM Today
I would 100% stay the fuck away from Sheduer and his daddy. The drama/circus they bring with them is something I would want to stay away from.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:31 AM Today
I mentioned something like this in another thread. I would love to see him drop to the 2cd or 3rd round because of how him and his father acts.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:34 AM Today
Kardashian husband to be
[Reply]
Womble 11:36 AM Today
Probably better than Caleb.
[Reply]
Eureka 11:40 AM Today
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Kardashian husband to be
Which one is gonna have his baby?
[Reply]
Pablo 11:40 AM Today
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Which one is gonna have his baby?
Rob
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:43 AM Today
Eli Manning got drafted #1 overall by the team he said he wouldn't play for lol. That seems like a lot of fucking drama from a family. Would you have said the same thing about him? If a GM thinks that he is a future star QB, then a sort of crazy family isn't going to keep him from being drafted.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up