Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
luv 12:06 PM 10-08-2012
You've got the three paragraphs above the spoilers on there twice.

EDIT: Never mind. Looks good. :-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:09 PM 10-08-2012
Pioli doesnt like fans, Why support? saveourchiefs.com
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:10 PM 10-08-2012
CURE CANCER FIRE PIOLI
[Reply]
the Talking Can 12:13 PM 10-08-2012
EAT SHIT, CLARK - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
[Reply]
pr_capone 12:16 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
EAT SHIT, CLARK - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
I have a sneaking suspicion that this one probably won't make the cut.
[Reply]
luv 12:18 PM 10-08-2012
I really like your first example.
[Reply]
alnorth 12:19 PM 10-08-2012
Did we ever find out the price of a billboard, is that way too expensive?
[Reply]
Old Dog 12:23 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
More OP Udated goodness:

Phase 2 -

We thought about flying a banner over Tampa but in the end, feel like it wouldn't do enough good.
I'm not trying to be inciteful, but who is "we" in this instance? I think flying one over an away game shows we will go to great lengths to get our message heard. Is this the end of discussion on this point?
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 12:24 PM 10-08-2012
Fire Pioli - Winston :-) - SaveOurChiefs.com
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 12:24 PM 10-08-2012
Fire Pioli - Winston S.T.F.U. - SaveOurChiefs.com

Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0:
Fire Pioli - Winston :-) - SaveOurChiefs.com

[Reply]
the Talking Can 12:25 PM 10-08-2012
WINSTON IS A MUSLIM - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
[Reply]
Old Dog 12:27 PM 10-08-2012
to add to my point, we have a bye after Tampa, should we not keep the fire stoked rather than let it possibly fade during the bye week?
[Reply]
Fritz88 12:29 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0:
My 2 cents, the Casselhoff, has been ridden hard. Time to amp up the anti-Pioli sentiment. As humans, we need to ignore Cassel and let him heal. The real issue now is mgmt and we need change there.

We need to think long term here with this effort...now that this week is done, we need to amp up steam for the MOvement in general, how fans are tired of Pioli, the coaches, not winning for 19 years etc....

This really isn't about Matt Cassel anymore. This is be reigniting the Chiefs legacy and re-discovering the "Kansas City Way"
This. The issue is not with the Cassel, it's with whose starting him.
[Reply]
pr_capone 12:30 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Old Dog:
I'm not trying to be inciteful, but who is "we" in this instance? I think flying one over an away game shows we will go to great lengths to get our message heard. Is this the end of discussion on this point?
I have asked a few people with specific interweb skills critical to making this happend to help. I am also taking advice from all the moderators on the board.

teedubya is a web marketing expert
Marty had already been running the saveourchiefs stuff on FB and Twitter
Wendler - because like him or not, the guy has a passion for this team and has the video editing skills

---

The goal is for this group to filter the information so that we can present you with easy options instead of having 300+ people weigh in and have information or ideas on hos this should go scattered all over the thread.

/great question
[Reply]
pr_capone 12:32 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Old Dog:
to add to my point, we have a bye after Tampa, should we not keep the fire stoked rather than let it possibly fade during the bye week?
We are definitely keeping the fire stoked during the next 2 weeks.

That is why we are going to be running FB ads. There is also a video that is likely to be released during the bye. There is still Twitter and FB... and I'm on Reddit preaching the gospel.
[Reply]
Page 224 of 603
« First < 124174214220221222223224 225226227228234274324 > Last »
Up