ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 151
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2019/2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread*****
saphojunkie 02:55 PM 04-09-2019
Welcome back, my friends.

The night is dark and full of sophomores. We were due a down year, but it's back to hunting banners.

Thread to be updated as new developments emerge.

RETURNING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

LEAVING PLAYERS:
Spoiler!

INCOMING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

IMPORTANT GAMES:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:36 AM 06-01-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Just need to find a shooter (hopefully Walker) and they’ll be ready to kick ass and take names.
Bill has loved his big guy inside outside game for decades. Now, he wont have to worry about Doke fouling out and give up the game plan. I trust Self to figure out how to best utilize his talent he has available.

That said.....Lack of outside shooting is my concern too.That game plan only works if you have threats on the outside. Self needs another shooter for us to win a championship next year.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:51 AM 06-03-2019
My source said Vick was booted after he refused to run laps st practice and called Self a bitch.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:25 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
My source said Vick was booted after he refused to run laps st practice and called Self a bitch.
It is still unclear why this guy ever thought he was good. He can't even dribble a basketball.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:50 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Bill has loved his big guy inside outside game for decades. Now, he wont have to worry about Doke fouling out and give up the game plan. I trust Self to figure out how to best utilize his talent he has available.

That said.....Lack of outside shooting is my concern too.That game plan only works if you have threats on the outside. Self needs another shooter for us to win a championship next year.
The defense needs to be elite next year.

Having 4 bigs in Doke, McCormack, DeSousa, and Lightfoot that can all block shots is huge. The big 3 there have NBA ready bodies and should defend the paint at a high level.

We also have 3 good athletes on the perimeter in Dotson, Garrett, and Agbaji. They should be able to play more aggressively with those big bodies as insurance inside.

There is no excuse for this to not be a top 5 or so defensive team in the country.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:36 AM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Wondering out loud whether Texas Tech might be Grime's destination.... :-)

Afterall, they were chasing Hampton too; both local boys...National Championship game this past year.

What a storyline that would be... :-)
This doesn't make any sense. He would have to sit out a year if he transfers within the conference.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:45 AM 06-03-2019
:-) Aye, now that's good beak laddy!
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:30 AM 06-04-2019
My source also said it’s pronounced Christian “brown” not brawn

Also that Self told the team after the OU big Monday debacle last year they were the worst KU team he’s ever coached.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:35 AM 06-04-2019
My source also said it’s pronounced Christian “brown” not brawn

Also that Self told the team after the OU big Monday debacle last year they were the worst KU team he’s ever coached.
Self probably needs to mold into more of a players coach, kids are soft these days. That will make them cry and tell mommy.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:02 PM 06-04-2019
He also told them in the huddle with 10 to play in their tourney loss “Guys we are playing for pride now”. I guess the players were bothered Auburn kept invading our safe space.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 12:54 PM 06-04-2019
Damn...we really could have used that Anthony Mathis guy that transferring from New Mexico St., but it sounds like he has his heart set on Oregon for some reason. Could have been the outside shooter we still lack.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 01:06 PM 06-04-2019
This FBI case thing is gonna hurt KU's recruiting....don't think it wont.
[Reply]
sedated 01:09 PM 06-04-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
This FBI case thing is gonna hurt KU's recruiting....don't think it wont.
For the 100th time in this thread, other schools involved in the FBI case have solid recruiting classes coming in. Arizona at #1 and Auburn in top 10 or 15.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:12 PM 06-04-2019
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Damn...we really could have used that Anthony Mathis guy that transferring from New Mexico St., but it sounds like he has his heart set on Oregon for some reason. Could have been the outside shooter we still lack.
It might have something to do with being from Oregon
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 07:24 PM 06-04-2019
Looks like Self has put in a call to him. Maybe he can pull another one of his patented late signing period miracles.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:39 PM 06-04-2019
Where's the lie?
[Reply]
Page 17 of 151
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Up