ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 85
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
Amnorix 01:49 PM 02-27-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
A good bar owner buys his own drinks

Are his bartenders literally slaves?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:21 PM 02-27-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefGator:
What the hell are we supposed to do? Put on a cape and go out and fight sex trafficking?

This just struck me as a very strange statement.

I also haven't done anything in my life to fight organized crime, but it doesn't mean it is okay in my book.
Since this story broke last week I've been hitting-up all the Asian Rub and Tugs massage parlors asking, "你是奴隸嗎,你需要我拯救你嗎?".

So far I've come up empty...
[Reply]
FAX 05:07 PM 02-27-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefGator:
What the hell are we supposed to do? Put on a cape and go out and fight sex trafficking?

This just struck me as a very strange statement.

I also haven't done anything in my life to fight organized crime, but it doesn't mean it is okay in my book.
I don't know how to go about fighting sex trafficking.

But anyone can invite a prostitute over to the hotel room so you can talk to them about their life choices. You also tell them long stories about how women just don't seem to understand you.

They seem to like that.

FAX
[Reply]
scho63 07:06 PM 02-27-2019
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
LT got in trouble for getting with an underaged prostitute. It's not like anybody asks for ID while in the act. LOL
Some men seek out the underage and younger stuff. I've ALWAYS avoided that for that very simple reason: don't turn a misdemeanor into a major felony for just a few years.
[Reply]
eDave 08:04 PM 02-27-2019
Never understood the handy. I can do that myself. And if I stick my hand in my freezer for 15 minutes first, I can imagine it's Billay's mom.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:40 PM 02-27-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:

But anyone can invite a prostitute over to the hotel room so you can talk to them about their life choices. You also tell them long stories about how women just don't seem to understand you.

They seem to like that.

FAX
:-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:23 AM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Some men seek out the underage and younger stuff. I've ALWAYS avoided that for that very simple reason: don't turn a misdemeanor into a major felony for just a few years.
17 will get you 20
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:27 AM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
FAX
Nearly every major municipality in America will have a non-profit or two that are dedicated to fighting it. Just Google it, there are dozens of ways to help, if nothing else than by just helping raise awareness.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:08 PM 02-28-2019

[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:17 PM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

1 <-> 4
2 <-> 1
3 <-> 5
4 <-> 3
5 <-> 2

[Reply]
BlackOp 05:52 AM 03-01-2019
Report: Patriots 'character coach,' Bill Belichick confidant resigns amid Robert Kraft scandal

:-):-):-)...his name in the charity circles in NE is mud...doesn't matter if he throws $20 million towards trafficking now.

At least there is one human in Boston that has his moral integrity in tact....

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-patr...033507450.html

What exactly is Kraft trying to accomplish by "juking the system" in an attempt to beat the charges? He officially pleaded "not guilty" today... Does he think if some high priced lawyer with political "favors" gets his charges dismissed...it will trump the actual video footage/police report? That the public is too dim to see how money buys your way out of an arrest...?

He's just digging a deeper grave...old man just has to 'win" at everything by throwing money at it....but has no idea how social media is going to destroy him.

Kraft has the monetary means to stress this charge...I guarantee you that the video has been duplicated many times...and if he comes at them (prosecution) and get's off (no pun)...it gets leaked.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 06:06 AM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Report: Patriots 'character coach,' Bill Belichick confidant resigns amid Robert Kraft scandal

:-):-):-)...

At least there is one human in Boston that has his moral integrity in tact....

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-patr...033507450.html

What exactly is Kraft trying to accomplish by "juking the system" in an attempt to beat the charges? He officially pleaded "not guilty" today... Does he think if some high priced lawyer with political "favors" gets his charges dismissed...it will trump actual video footage/police report? That the public is too dim to see how money buys your way out of an arrest...?

He's just digging a deeper grave...old man just has to 'win" at everything...but has no idea how social media is going to destroy him.

Kraft has the monetary means to stress this charge...I guarantee you that the video has been duplicated many times...and if he comes at them and get's off (no pun)...it gets leaked.
You never plead guilty, he has nothing to loose. Soon this will be forgotten just like everything else.
[Reply]
Flying High D 06:07 AM 03-01-2019
Dan Patrick got to see the video, said it was very embarrassing.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:31 AM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Dan Patrick got to see the video, said it was very embarrassing.
Really. So he's going to lose. Fantastic.
[Reply]
FAX 08:50 AM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Nearly every major municipality in America will have a non-profit or two that are dedicated to fighting it. Just Google it, there are dozens of ways to help, if nothing else than by just helping raise awareness.
I'm on it.

You got me, my friend.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 53 of 85
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Up