ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 85
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:46 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by /Molitoth:
If this was the NCAA, they would remove all of the SuperBowls the Patriots have won, get rid of salary cap money, and suspend them from the playoffs for the next 5 years.

/Penn State
/Spygate /Deflategate
[Reply]
Festus 06:49 PM 02-25-2019
I cant wait till media day at Patriots training camp
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:58 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
If this was the NCAA, they would remove all of the SuperBowls the Patriots have won, get rid of salary cap money, and suspend them from the playoffs for the next 5 years.

/Penn State
I'm still sure this Kraft this will end up with MIZZOU getting fucked, somehow.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:03 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Probably gonna come out he was into some freaky r Kelly type shit
"Tuggie's" doo-doo bucket in full effect?
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:04 PM 02-25-2019
The son of a bitch needs to return the Genesis award along with one million dollars they gave the $6.6 billionaire.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:35 PM 02-25-2019
What sucks his punishment won't hurt them on the field. That would be a real punishment. That organization deserves to lose multiple picks for all their shit. 3 time now they have embarrassed the league.
[Reply]
64 Chief 07:48 PM 02-25-2019
Nothing wrong with an old widower getting a hand job. If the women were coerced that is a different matter. What is stupid is going to a strip center. With his money, he could pay beautiful, willing hookers market prices every day and never even notice the cost. I'm sure he has discreet staffers who could easily arrange this.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:06 PM 02-25-2019
Bobert went-a slummin' he did ride, mmm-hmm...
Bobert went-a slummin' he did ride, mmm-hmm...

Bobert went-a slummin' he did ride,
to a strip-mall han-dy, love long time!
Now he gotta' pay for jerk-jerk crime, mmm-hmm...

Sankyou.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:17 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by premenstrualdischarge14123925:
I cant wait till media day at Patriots training camp
Why's that?
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 09:16 PM 02-25-2019
ME SUCKY SUCKY
[Reply]
Festus 09:37 PM 02-25-2019
premenstrualdischarge??? Really????.... to answer your question_ It will be the first time where patriots players will be in front of reporters and you know they are going to ask about the massage parlor. It's going to be awkward if not entertaining
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:43 PM 02-25-2019
The news that Robert Kraft has been accused of soliciting sex in a seedy Florida massage parlor struck a nerve with Lisa Goldblatt Grace.

Since 2002, she has run a nonprofit dedicated to helping survivors of sexual exploitation called My Life My Choice. Kraft has been a friend to her group; out of nowhere, he donated $100,000 in 2015. The donation was highlighted in 2016, when ESPN gave Kraft an award for his humanitarian activities. Since then, he and his family have kept in touch— as recently as December, he met with her group at Gillette Stadium.

“As you can imagine, we were devastated by the news and the possibility that this is true,” Goldblatt Grace told me Sunday. “This has been a crisis of faith for us.”

:-)...Kraft donates $100k, wins an humanitarian award because of it, meets with her anti-trafficking group in December...then promptly strolls into a strip-mall, sex-trafficking whorehouse where all the women are young and Chinese ..cant speak English. TWICE.

How can you be an actual advocate for anti-trafficking/sexual exploitation and not recognize this place was a prime candidate....let alone visit them.

Dude is evil...there is more to this. Sounds like he was covering his ass...because he obviously doesn't actually give a shit about this cause...at all.

He "out of nowhere" donated to this group....what a better way to gleen information then befriend their inner circle..
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 11:48 PM 02-25-2019
I’m not necessarily disputing that there were young girls there, but I read that the chicks who jerked off Kraft were 59 and 46.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:59 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
I’m not necessarily disputing that there were young girls there, but I read that the chicks who jerked off Kraft were 59 and 46.
I dont give a shit about women who voluntarily enter prostitution...Amsterdam has a section of their city dedicated to it. It's regulated...

I have issue with people being forced into sex against their will...its not any different than rape.

I have an issue with Kraft donating/publicly supporting a sex victims/trafficking non-profit...getting awards and reaping the social accolades...then supporting the very thing he's supposedly adamantly against. The hypocrisy is gross...there is no two ways about it...he's a liar...about a pretty serious social issue too.

That's ****ed up...he would have been better off not being associated with them at all. I dont know how he shows his face at Boston charity events after this...
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:13 AM 02-26-2019
Seeing that Kraft has "lawyered up" and is claiming innocence even thought the report states in detail what video they have on him...basically stalling while they rifle through all the politicians who owe him favors to make it go away...I want him to buy his way out of it...then the video surfaces online.

Watch him double down on a being a liar...and get the TMZ treatment/public scorn.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 85
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Up