ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 22
« First < 121819202122
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Market is tanking
Titty Meat 02:51 PM 08-14-2019
https://www.nbcnews.com/business/eco...bells-n1042211
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:10 PM 09-08-2019
Which flaming nutbag have the Derps decided on? They already cast out the only guy who had a rats chance in hell of being accepted across the aisle.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:12 PM 09-08-2019
Kotter drunk posting again.
[Reply]
scho63 07:24 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Any dumbasses sitting 80% cash?!?!?!
HEY DON'T YOU JUDGE ME just because I have $80 in my back pocket and $20 in my investment portfolio!

I like liquidity...........:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:35 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
HEY DON'T YOU JUDGE ME just because I have $80 in my back pocket and $20 in my investment portfolio!

I like liquidity...........:-)
You stole a wallet? WTF?!?!?!?!?
[Reply]
scho63 06:51 PM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
You stole a wallet? WTF?!?!?!?!?
NO STEALING. It "fell" off the back of a truck.

No ID, no license just cash. What could I do?

:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:28 PM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
NO STEALING. It "fell" off the back of a truck.



No ID, no license just cash. What could I do?



:-)
Then it WAS yours...
[Reply]
petegz28 08:26 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Gosh, we are 100 or so points behind where we were last April...

Yep, that's "rolling".... :-)
I wouldn't expect a Teacher to know the market is not the economy. :-)
[Reply]
carlos3652 11:19 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Gosh, we are 100 or so points behind where we were last April...

Yep, that's "rolling".... :-)
LOL - we are 600 points away from the record high...

BUT WE BARELY MOVED.... lol
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:09 PM 09-12-2019
Jesus FUCK libs are so goddamned dishonest and stupid. We need to remove these clowns on principle alone. The future children of this country don't deserve to be subjected to this bullshit.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:14 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Jesus **** libs are so goddamned dishonest and stupid. We need to remove these clowns on principle alone. The future children of this country don't deserve to be subjected to this bullshit.
I think Darwinism will take care of them eventually. Nothing they champion is good for viability of their population.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:18 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I think Darwinism will take care of them eventually. Nothing they champion is good for viability of their population.
If it didn't affect you and I, I'd love to see them run their own nation where champions of sharia law could be imported by the thousands, and allowed to run free based on their "religious freedom".

Hook me up a 24/7 news channel to THAT country stat!
[Reply]
Page 22 of 22
« First < 121819202122
Up