ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 80
« First < 25657172737475 76777879 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Preseason Week 2 Chiefs vs. Falcons Thread****
The Franchise 10:20 AM 08-17-2018
Stream the game: http://reddit.com/r/nflstreams

#Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes and the first-team offense will play the first half against the Falcons on Friday night, per Andy Reid.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) August 14, 2018

[Reply]
staylor26 01:10 PM 08-18-2018
Aside from the illegal hands to the face penalty, Nnadi had a solid debut also.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:13 PM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
This

The D is trash.

Yes Chiefs were playing vanilla.

And so was ATL offense.
That's part of the problem. Unless the Chiefs are bringing exotic blitzes, they have shown no consistent ability to generate pressure from just their base defense.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:13 PM 08-18-2018
One takeaway I was rather pleased with last night, was that the refs didnt go apeshit with the new helmet rule

It was called a few times, but not as bad as I had feared... lets hope it stays like that through the season
[Reply]
Strongside 01:22 PM 08-18-2018
That helmet rule will likely be called rarely in the regular season. The blatant leading with the crown stuff.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:30 PM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
One takeaway I was rather pleased with last night, was that the refs didnt go apeshit with the new helmet rule

It was called a few times, but not as bad as I had feared... lets hope it stays like that through the season
It's so arbitrary that I worry that it'll only be called when the Patriots don't convert a third down, or when the Steelers' opponent does.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 02:41 PM 08-18-2018
Although Niemann has looked pretty good against 2cd and 3rd stringers. I think some of you are hyping his play a little. He very well may make the team but it will be as the 4th/5th ILB ST type player.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:45 PM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Although Niemann has looked pretty good against 2cd and 3rd stringers. I think some of you are hyping his play a little. He very well may make the team but it will be as the 4th/5th ILB ST type player.

It might be more than that if Eligwe doesn’t stop sucking dick
[Reply]
staylor26 02:47 PM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
It might be more than that if Eligwe doesn’t stop sucking dick
Man was I wrong about that guy.

What he did last year against the Titans in the preseason game was even more impressive anything Niemann has done, but he’s been shit since. I wouldn’t be shocked at all if he’s the odd man out because they love Smith for ST’s.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:49 PM 08-18-2018
This right here. Right ****ing here guys. This is a big reason why Speaks was drafted.

This looks like it’s going to be a ****ing disaster. Terrance Smith gets owned, Kendall Fuller has his back turned and is running away from the ball to cover the vertical route and the hole opens up:

Speaks ****ing worked this guy, outmuscled him and ****ing won. End result was a 3 yard gain (this was the Nnandi penalty).

This is way better than Dee Ford and his bullshit run defense.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:54 PM 08-18-2018
And that wasn’t just anyone that Speaks overpowered and threw aside. That was Jake Matthews, who is the 3rd highest paid LT in football :-)

He’s definitely flashing
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:55 PM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
It's so arbitrary that I worry that it'll only be called when the Patriots don't convert a third down, or when the Steelers' opponent does.
Thats the real problem isnt it... will it be just another tool to screw non-glamour boy teams with
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:57 PM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
And that wasn’t just anyone that Speaks overpowered and threw aside. That was Jake Matthews, who is the 3rd highest paid LT in football :-)

He’s definitely flashing
It really was outstanding, he is one big powerful kid

Everyone is pretty down on the defense, but holding them to 3.3 ypc bodes well
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:03 PM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Man was I wrong about that guy.

What he did last year against the Titans in the preseason game was even more impressive anything Niemann has done, but he’s been shit since. I wouldn’t be shocked at all if he’s the odd man out because they love Smith for ST’s.
Did he lead the team in tackle the first preseason game and then have a Pick 6 and more tackles in Game 2?

Niemann has, plus he has not missed any tackles. No way Niemann gets cut over those guys. The kid has it!
[Reply]
staylor26 03:04 PM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Did he lead the team in tackle the first preseason game and then have a Pick 6 and more tackles in Game 2?

Niemann has, plus he has not missed any tackles. No way Niemann gets cut over those guys. The kid has it!
Eligwe is a different kind of athlete. I’m not talking production. I’m talking the talent/upside he flashed. It wasn’t meant to be a shot at Niemann at all.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 03:06 PM 08-18-2018
I saw only a few plays last night, but i saw one really good play by Ford where he held his man at arms length and made the tackle on a running back.
[Reply]
Page 75 of 80
« First < 25657172737475 76777879 > Last »
Up