ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Media Center>Black Mirror?
Beef Supreme 11:46 AM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
Watched the very first episode, National Anthem, and thought it was the stupidest thing I'd seen in a long while. The entire premise was just so ridiculous and unbelievable, I didn't want to continue with the rest of the episodes. Painfully stupid and disgusting.

Synopsis, if you haven't seen it and don't care about spoilers:

Spoiler!
Yep. I heard this show was good and watched the first episode.

[Reply]
MTG#10 06:53 PM 01-19-2018

Spoiler!
That's not true at all.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
KCUnited 08:09 AM 01-20-2018
Hopped on Netflix to check out Black Mirror due to this thread. LOL, it showed that at some point I had watched maybe 10 minutes of the 1st episode and turned it off. It must have been bad as I don't even remember starting it. Watched the 2nd episode and am now fully enjoying it.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:25 AM 01-26-2018
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Hopped on Netflix to check out Black Mirror due to this thread. LOL, it showed that at some point I had watched maybe 10 minutes of the 1st episode and turned it off. It must have been bad as I don't even remember starting it. Watched the 2nd episode and am now fully enjoying it.
I know several people who've said the same thing. Shame, I think a lot of people who would love the show can never make it past episode 1. Kind of wish the show didn't kick off with that one. I didn't mind the episode. I thought it was thought provoking
[Reply]
listopencil 07:06 PM 12-28-2018
Watched the very first episode, National Anthem, and thought it was the stupidest thing I'd seen in a long while. The entire premise was just so ridiculous and unbelievable, I didn't want to continue with the rest of the episodes. Painfully stupid and disgusting.

Synopsis, if you haven't seen it and don't care about spoilers:

Spoiler!

Same here. But I started watching the choose your own ending show and it was kind of fun.
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 02:26 PM 01-12-2018
One of my favorite shows. Every episode is a different story so I wouldn't get discouraged by the 1st show.

My favorites are:

Shut up and Dance
Playtest
White Christmas
Hang the DJ
Black Museum
Men Against Fire

San Junipero is very thought provoking too even though I had to watch it 3 or 4 times to really appreciate it.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:26 PM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief:
One of my favorite shows. Every episode is a different story so I wouldn't get discouraged by the 1st show.

My favorites are:

Shut up and Dance
Playtest
White Christmas
Hang the DJ
Black Museum
Men Against Fire

San Junipero is very thought provoking too even though I had to watch it 3 or 4 times to really appreciate it.
Great list. Check these episodes out, Fish.
[Reply]
Fish 11:42 PM 01-12-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Great list. Check these episodes out, Fish.
All right, I'll give it a chance. Thank you guys for the explanation. I didn't necessarily realize that each episode was a completely individual universe/plot. That changes everything.... I'll try again..
[Reply]
Swanman 10:21 AM 01-19-2018

My favorites are:

Shut up and Dance
Playtest
White Christmas
Hang the DJ
Black Museum
Men Against Fire

I got hooked after Fifteen Million Merits. It just had such a claustrophobic and immersive feel and just the mystery as to what the hell the people were doing there in the first place just added to it for me.
[Reply]
SAGA45 03:07 PM 01-24-2018

My favorites are:

Shut up and Dance
Playtest
White Christmas
Hang the DJ
Black Museum
Men Against Fire

I'd add Hated In the Nation and Metalhead to that list.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:39 PM 01-13-2018
Spoiler!

[Reply]
MTG#10 05:51 PM 01-14-2018
I can't believe so many people hate the first episode, I thought it was hilarious
[Reply]
Rausch 10:13 AM 01-20-2018
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
I can't believe so many people hate the first episode, I thought it was hilarious
I thought it pointed out how easily a "terrorist" could screw any world leader.

That's what I took away from it...
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:10 PM 01-14-2018
I liked the bees episode
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 10:38 AM 01-16-2018
If you don't like episode #1 then FU.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up