ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 19
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Hall of Classics>What Does the "Buddy List" do?
Iowanian 12:06 PM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by ChiefsFire:
as an unbiased outsider,it looks like all you guys have done is called badgirl names and pulled her through the mud..

i understand that stumppy is a freind of the planets and she is the dreaded ex.And im sure they both have their sides to the story of what happened between them.But you guys are going way way overboard on this...If you want her gone so bad,ask...yes ask her to leave.Treat her with just a small amount of respect.
I don't have any problem with you, but right now, you're reminding be of the wining woman that runs into the middle of a big fight, and then is going to cry when you catch an elbow.

She threw down this gauntlet a couple of months ago when she started the whole "my new boyfriend has a GIANT cocknbaows and punishes me with it for hours and hours" thread to dig in the knife.

Fug her.
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 12:10 PM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I don't have any problem with you, but right now, you're reminding be of the wining woman that runs into the middle of a big fight, and then is going to cry when you catch an elbow.
well thats too bad

because im normally the voice of reason in the fight til the woman does catch the elbow then i tend to end up waistdeep in the dispute

say the wrong thing,push the wrong person...its never a good outcome..ive learned
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 11:57 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Hahaha... you ****ing jackass. Like you're anyone to talk about treating women with respect on this board. Shut your ****ing hole.
thats a valid point Delt...i did treat Mer with disrespect and i for that i am sorry

i have learned a lesson and for that i am thankful
[Reply]
jspchief 12:08 PM 05-06-2006
Hahaha... you ****ing jackass. Like you're anyone to talk about treating women with respect on this board. Shut your ****ing hole.

[Reply]
Katipan 11:32 AM 05-06-2006
i wanna state an opinion but dont any of you dare have anything to say about it!!!
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 11:34 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by Katipan:
i wanna state an opinion but dont any of you dare have anything to say about it!!!
what?

have i done or said anything that would warrant you calling me or my family something?
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 12:04 PM 05-06-2006
Should I do a search?
if you want....

as my previous post stated...the last few months have been positive..that may sound like an excuse but oh well....if will make everything right between us....go right ahead
[Reply]
Katipan 11:38 AM 05-06-2006
just an unbiased observation people......lay off me
[Reply]
unlurking 11:48 AM 05-06-2006
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a thread about forum board features reach 400 posts like this one may do. If listo weren't a donkey fan he'd deserve a "Skip Towne 100 Post Award". Since he's a donk, I think a 2 day ban might be more fitting.
[Reply]
Simplex3 11:55 AM 05-06-2006
I just noticed something. About half the night crew is here and the sun is up. WTF?

[edit] We can safely assume, however, that Halfcan is still sleeping it off. I'm hoping he wakes up in a pool of his own fluids. From any hole is fine.
[Reply]
luv 11:58 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by Simplex3:
I just noticed something. About half the night crew is here and the sun is up. WTF?
I'm getting myself motivated to finish cleaning. Wanna come over, vacuum, dust, and scrub my tub? You could take the trash out to the dumpster too, since you're such a dear. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:59 PM 05-06-2006

[edit] We can safely assume, however, that Halfcan is still sleeping it off. I'm hoping he wakes up in a pool of his own fluids. From any hole is fine.
Yep slept in on a Sat. that is rare. I was supposed to go to the Kentucky Derby, but everyone backed out. But this thread is more exciting.
[Reply]
Simplex3 01:01 PM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Yep slept in on a Sat. that is rare. I was supposed to go to the Kentucky Derby, but everyone backed out. But this thread is more exciting.
I was hoping you'd see that. :-)

How do you like the thread so far?
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 01:03 PM 05-06-2006
I was hoping you'd see that. :-)

How do you like the thread so far?

My wife has tried watching me post on this board for the last couple of days because she says I don't spend enough time with her. Now she says that you don't spend enough time with your wife either. Good job on being named co asshole of the year with me.
[Reply]
Simplex3 01:06 PM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
My wife has tried watching me post on this board for the last couple of days because she says I don't spend enough time with her. Now she says that you don't spend enough time with your wife either. Good job on being named co asshole of the year with me.
:-)

My wife is glad I finally found an outlet for this type of behavior.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 19
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up