Page 51 of 449
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade
St. Patty's Fire 04:17 PM 09-16-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:39 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
He didn't. Never touched him that I could find. Also, Marrone was in the wrong, fwiw.
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I dont recall him touching him...

Multiple media outlets reported there appeared to be a shove. Not 100% conclusive in the pic I found, but they had to be separated by other players. Don't care who started it, you don't do that to your HC. And you don't threaten reporters. Guy's a malcontent. Don't want him. Feel free to disagree.

FWIW, Ramsey was heated coming off the field and appeared to shove Marrone away who was yelling at him. pic.twitter.com/fsDiKoRSJU

— Cork Gaines (@CorkGaines) September 15, 2019

[Reply]
keg in kc 12:42 AM 09-17-2019
Something is off about that gif. Ramsey's motion looks maybe doctored. Not natural. I can't really explain what it is. It just seems weird. But it's got my video editor's eye twitching a little. Maybe it's just the compression and I'm overthinking it.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 12:46 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Multiple media outlets reported there appeared to be a shove. Not 100% conclusive in the pic I found, but they had to be separated by other players. Don't care who started it, you don't do that to your HC. And you don't threaten reporters. Guy's a malcontent. Don't want him. Feel free to disagree.

Look, I'm not saying it's ideal behavior, but Doug Marrone is a clown who has no business coaching an NFL team. In this instance he made a bad in game decision that undercut his biggest star player. The player was angry and he mismanaged that as well. Ramsey may be a hothead and a diva, but Doug Marrone deserved to get shown up on TV. He just sucks. Do I want Ramsey to be a cornerstone of our locker room? No. Would I take him as a mercenary to get us a fucking SB with no reservation? Absolutely. My bigger concern is scheme fit, but if Spags wants him, fucking get him. Andy will know how to handle this dude even if Doug Marrone has no clue.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 12:49 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Something is off about that gif. Ramsey's motion looks maybe doctored. Not natural. I can't really explain what it is. It just seems weird. But it's got my video editor's eye twitching a little. Maybe it's just the compression and I'm overthinking it.
I think part of it is forced perspective. He looks closer to Marrone than he is so when he thrashes it looks like he makes contact. I think if Ramsey makes contact you see it land on Marrone. He's a fucking NFL player. If he shoves you with any kind of force it will have an effect. Marrone doesn't even flinch.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:04 AM 09-17-2019
Look, I'm not saying it's ideal behavior, but Doug Marrone is a clown who has no business coaching an NFL team. In this instance he made a bad in game decision that undercut his biggest star player. The player was angry and he mismanaged that as well. Ramsey may be a hothead and a diva, but Doug Marrone deserved to get shown up on TV. He just sucks. Do I want Ramsey to be a cornerstone of our locker room? No. Would I take him as a mercenary to get us a ****ing SB with no reservation? Absolutely. My bigger concern is scheme fit, but if Spags wants him, ****ing get him. Andy will know how to handle this dude even if Doug Marrone has no clue.
Seems like you have another agenda with Marrone here. MP was shipped out by Andy & co after a heated debate with a coach. Team chemistry seems to be great right now. Not so sure Andy wants to throw a wet hen into the locker room.

I think part of it is forced perspective. He looks closer to Marrone than he is so when he thrashes it looks like he makes contact. I think if Ramsey makes contact you see it land on Marrone. He's a ****ing NFL player. If he shoves you with any kind of force it will have an effect. Marrone doesn't even flinch.
Marrone may be older, but he's no shrinking violet. He's an ex NFL offensive lineman that's listed today at 6'5" & 275 lbs. Ramsey may have knocked you about with that kind of a shove, but not Marrone.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 01:07 AM 09-17-2019
Seems like you have another agenda with Marrone here. MP was shipped out after a heated debate with a coach. Team chemistry seems to be great right now. Not so sure Andy wants to throw a wet hen into the locker room.

Marrone may be older, but he's no shrinking violet. He's an ex offensive lineman. Ramsey may have knocked you about with that kind of a shove, but not Marrone.
lol. No agenda. He just sucks. :-) And I don't care who he is if a thrashing pro athlete shoves you, it would fucking alter your gait. There is just clearly no contact here. The agenda at hand is yours and others with Ramsey. I know he's been a villain because of his shit talking of Tyreek, etc, but painting this as "laying hands on a coach" is just silly.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:09 AM 09-17-2019
The only thing Ramsey is going to lay his hands on is the Lombardi when he wins it as a MEMBER OF THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!
[Reply]
-King- 01:13 AM 09-17-2019

How is what he's doing any different from what Brady does? Here's a 2 clips of Brady getting into it with a coach

[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 01:15 AM 09-17-2019
If we get Ramsey it's all over. I'd be willing to bet that the moment he enters elite company he will turn into a complaisant little puppy just like AB did for the Patriots. He was at the top of the food chain in Jax, but he's just another soldier in KC.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:16 AM 09-17-2019
lol. No agenda. He just sucks. :-) And I don't care who he is if a thrashing pro athlete shoves you, it would ****ing alter your gait. There is just clearly no contact here. The agenda at hand is yours and others with Ramsey. I know he's been a villain because of his shit talking of Tyreek, etc, but painting this as "laying hands on a coach" is just silly.
You weren't there, you don't know. I wasn't there either, but multiple reputable media sites that I previously cited mention there appeared to be a shove.

My position is that Ramsey has had too many unacceptable incidents in his short NFL career to warrant trading away a high draft pick [s] for a short term "mercenary" that shows every sign of being a continuous locker room distraction. The cost and risk is not worth trading for him, assuming that the Jags even put him on the auction block. Other options can be pursued.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:17 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
If we get Ramsey it's all over. I'd be willing to bet that the moment he enters elite company he will turn into a complaisant little puppy just like AB did for the Patriots. He was at the top of the food chain in Jax, but he's just another soldier in KC.
That's a nice wish.
[Reply]
-King- 01:21 AM 09-17-2019
You weren't there, you don't know. I wasn't there either, but multiple reputable media sites that I previously cited mention there appeared to be a shove.

My position is that Ramsey has had too many unacceptable incidents in his short NFL career to warrant trading away a high draft pick [s] for a short term "mercenary" that shows every sign of being a continuous locker room distraction. The cost and risk is not worth trading for him, assuming that the Jags even put him on the auction block. Other options can be pursued.
Ok stop going by what those sites are telling you. What are your eyes telling you?
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 01:23 AM 09-17-2019
That's a nice wish.
If the Pats can keep a leash on AB we sure as shit can keep one on Ramsey. No body is a bigger diva than AB.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 01:23 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
How is what he's doing any different from what Brady does? Here's a 2 clips of Brady getting into it with a coach

While I get your point, you realize everyone here hates Brady with the fire of a thousand suns....
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:50 AM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
How is what he's doing any different from what Brady does? Here's a 2 clips of Brady getting into it with a coach.
Apples & oranges. Context.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 449
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101151 > Last »
Up