ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 20
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Wow, what a weekend .....
royr17 05:26 PM 01-17-2005
That was a amazing weekend.

This girl is like the sweetest and nicest girl i've met in my life, and for all you chiefs fans that will be at the game this year for the 37 forever event, get ready cause if i have the money im bringing her with me.

Then yall will get 2 meet her, oh yea and thanks for the help and advice yall have given me, it has helped me out tremendously.

Im pretty sure all you guys are gonna ask me some questions about what happened, i'll tell a little but dont expect me 2 get into high detail.

May the Questions begin.
[Reply]
go bo 02:52 PM 01-18-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
You have got to learn rule #2 of the guy code. Keep your mouth shut.

Dude...you DON'T, and I told you to NEVER tell her about this place.....and that you told anyone you shagged her rotten. Its ok to tell your buddies, but NEVER, EVAR!!!! admit to her that you did.

IF she sees you, hears you and has a picture.......your answer is still "Wasn't me"
good advice...

funny, but good advice... :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
yunghungwell 03:00 PM 01-18-2005
Originally Posted by royr17:
Yes, but im not getting into any detail about that, i feel bad telling stuff like this you know, so try 2 keep the sexual questions down as little as possible.

Thanks guys.
NOT ON THE INTERNET MAN! DON'T TELL ABOUT IT ON THE INTERNET! *whisper* You never know if "they" might be watching. *shifty eyes*
[Reply]
yunghungwell 03:02 PM 01-18-2005
Wow, and I didn't even finish reading the first page before I posted.

(Echoing what Dr. Iowanian said.) :-)
[Reply]
royr17 03:48 PM 01-18-2005
You have got to learn rule #2 of the guy code. Keep your mouth shut.

Dude...you DON'T, and I told you to NEVER tell her about this place.....and that you told anyone you shagged her rotten. Its ok to tell your buddies, but NEVER, EVAR!!!! admit to her that you did.

IF she sees you, hears you and has a picture.......your answer is still "Wasn't me"
I just gotta say that I didnt tell her about this place, I just told her that I told some of my friends. Thats all. I never mentioned one thing about Chiefsplanet.
[Reply]
ROYC75 03:57 PM 01-18-2005
:-) WOW !

I get back from the doctors office to find that I missed this thread from yesterday. :-)

Aye aye aye ..........
[Reply]
Phobia 03:59 PM 01-18-2005
Originally Posted by royr17:
I just gotta say that I didnt tell her about this place, I just told her that I told some of my friends. Thats all. I never mentioned one thing about Chiefsplanet.
Guys, he's really actually truly officially officially official done with this thread now. For REAL this time.
[Reply]
wutamess 04:01 PM 01-18-2005
Originally Posted by ROYC75:

I get back from the doctors office to find that I missed this thread from yesterday. :-)

Aye aye aye ..........
And in your bed also :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:02 PM 01-18-2005

Aye aye aye ..........

yeah Roy.........After you went to bed or when they were in the basement "playing nintendo", III was Tamping her like a corner post.

You'd better tell him where babies come from, and get him down to the vet for a shot of Combiotic and some Ivomec, maybe a worbex pour.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 04:04 PM 01-18-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Guys, he's really actually truly officially officially official done with this thread now. For REAL this time.
I'm gonna keep posting on it anyway just to see how long I can keep him posting on it.
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:05 PM 01-18-2005
I know, I know.........you just stepped out for a minute RC, but you'll have to remember, he was a beginner.

He may have been confused and just shot himself in the Pocket when she hugged him goodbye.
[Reply]
ROYC75 04:06 PM 01-18-2005
Originally Posted by wutamess:
And in your bed also :-)

No way....... it was his bed and the shower.

My room is off limits ! :-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 04:07 PM 01-18-2005
yeah Roy.........After you went to bed or when they were in the basement "playing nintendo", III was Tamping her like a corner post.

You'd better tell him where babies come from, and get him down to the vet for a shot of Combiotic and some Ivomec, maybe a worbex pour.
:-) Ivomec. Ya think she's wormy too?
[Reply]
Phobia 04:08 PM 01-18-2005
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
I'm gonna keep posting on it anyway just to see how long I can keep him posting on it.
It doesn't matter. There's nothing anybody can possibly say that will get him to post on this thread again. He didn't say "probably" done or that he reserves the right to post here again. He's through. It's official this time. Don't get your hopes up.
[Reply]
royr17 04:09 PM 01-18-2005

My room is off limits ! :-)
Hmm, that sounds like a pretty good idea, maybe I should use your bed the next time I do something, hehe. :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 04:10 PM 01-18-2005
AND the Shower? How did you know about the shower? You didn't.... no.... dude, you didn't use that hidden camera site I PM'ed you. DID YOU?!?!?! :-)

Oh crap. Wait until Roy III is forced to tell her now.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 20
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Up