ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What is the biggest threat facing 'Plus-Sized Influencers' today?
Tyreek Hill 33 30.28%
Pit Bulls 4 3.67%
www.chiefsplanet.com 6 5.50%
The DC Forum 2 1.83%
Diabetes 37 33.94%
Heart Disease 9 8.26%
Sinkholes 5 4.59%
Drone Strikes 3 2.75%
Other 8 7.34%
Gaz 2 1.83%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What is the biggest threat facing 'Plus-Sized Influencers' today?
TLO 10:45 AM 03-19-2024
Slow news day - I'll make a poll.
[Reply]
booger 08:23 PM 03-19-2024
Also hum and buzz with all of your might when you’re signing Ma Ma Ma material girl to her
[Reply]
Katipan 08:30 PM 03-19-2024
Originally Posted by booger:
Also hum and buzz with all of your might when you’re signing Ma Ma Ma material girl to her
I was going to shout "By the power of Grayskull!"

But ok.
[Reply]
booger 08:34 PM 03-19-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I was going to shout "By the power of Grayskull!"

But ok.
That works as well. Right before you tongue punch skelatore
[Reply]
Brody Wa 09:00 PM 03-19-2024
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
This is true, but they do so because it's extremely hard to find food that won't send your blood sugar through the roof. The Mrs was recently diagnosed, and if it weren't for me doing all of the shopping and cooking, she would have already given up. I've been having to get really creative with our meals to make them both appealing and delicious.
Does she have a Freestyle Libre? It’s a blood sugar monitoring device that reads your blood sugar on your phone. It dropped my A1C down by almost 2 and a half points. Good job with taking care of the Mrs.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:11 PM 03-19-2024
Chubby chasers?

Too much competition?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:22 AM 03-20-2024
Originally Posted by Brody Wa:
Does she have a Freestyle Libre? It’s a blood sugar monitoring device that reads your blood sugar on your phone. It dropped my A1C down by almost 2 and a half points. Good job with taking care of the Mrs.
She's wants thay, but she's also been dealing with shingles for the past 2 months. She wants to get that under control, then she'll check into it
[Reply]
scho63 08:30 AM 03-20-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

Billay got a boner
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:35 AM 03-20-2024
Plus-Sized Influencer Tells Airlines to Give Obese Flyers Free Seats

Now they are getting greedy.
She's self-prescribed herself the Nacho Libre
[Reply]
ghak99 08:58 AM 03-20-2024
Plus-Sized Influencer Tells Airlines to Give Obese Flyers Free Seats

Now they are getting greedy.
There's absolutely no way that butthole gets wiped properly.
[Reply]
loochy 09:05 AM 03-20-2024
Originally Posted by ghak99:
There's absolutely no way that butthole gets wiped properly.

That reminds me of some stories from back in the day when my wife used to be a floor nurse.

Yeah, people like that don't poop a clean turd into the toilet. It has to be kind of dug out. There's a good 1ft of flesh it has to travel through after leaving the butthole.

Not cool, man.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:10 AM 03-20-2024
I voted other because "This is the only universe in the entire multiverse and the only realm of existence in any dimension where such an asinine thing could possibly exist" wasn't on the list of options.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:19 AM 03-20-2024
The gift and curse of this site is that there are

LA crips with multiple bodies arguing gang politics with a 22 yr old white boy in Ohio. The Crip is pretending to be a square and the square is pretending to be a crip.

There are 5'8 300 lb dudes who haven't left Big Mama house since covid and haven't showered in weeks arguing with NBA vets over women and hoops.

There are business owners on here who really getting it WITH open positions right now being verbally assaulted by a unemployed dude with the exact skills of one of their open positions, calling them broke and stupid.

I sit back and watch the shit. It's interesting but a lot of opportunities are lost due to the nature of the board.

One of my guys on here who plays pro ball said CP and his summer spades tournament are the only times where people treat him like a normal person. Makes sense I guess.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:22 AM 03-20-2024
Oh ffs.

That male ego is something else.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:25 AM 03-20-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Oh ffs.

That male ego is something else.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpCNuF2SwiI
[Reply]
seclark 09:25 AM 03-20-2024
Originally Posted by loochy:
That reminds me of some stories from back in the day when my wife used to be a floor nurse.

Yeah, people like that don't poop a clean turd into the toilet. It has to be kind of dug out. There's a good 1ft of flesh it has to travel through after leaving the butthole.

Not cool, man.
Oh my….
I didn’t need to read that
sec
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up