ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 31
« First < 202627282930 31 >
Nzoner's Game Room>NFLPA Survey: Clark rated with an F-
dirk digler 10:33 AM 02-28-2024
I don't get this.

The @NFLPA just released their player team report cards for 2024 and the results are ... suboptimal for the Chiefs.

Head coach Andy Reid gets A+ but Chiefs rank dead last in training staff and ownership. Ownership gets an F- from the players. pic.twitter.com/2XyHkQfFru

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) February 28, 2024

[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:10 AM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Imagine if you had to play a game in Florida the first week or two of the season.

Maybe you would be better off having spent all that time not being in AC?
Imagine trying to spend a multi-billion dollar organization not having AC into a positive..
[Reply]
Mecca 10:50 AM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Imagine trying to spend a multi-billion dollar organization not having AC into a positive..
If anyone defends there not being AC out there, you're just being a shill that refuses to acknowledge it's a stupid ass cheap thing to do, there is no other reason here.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 10:54 AM 03-27-2024
And to think....what we all use to complain about in the offseason was getting a franchise QB and going past the first round of the playoffs.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 11:58 AM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I did not.

The Chiefs would lose no fans by staying in Missouri.

The Chiefs would lose some fans by moving to Kansas.
No real Chiefs fan would stop being a fan if the team moves across a nearby state line. It's not like they'd move to Alaska.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:34 PM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
They have OTA’s from April to June when it could be warm enough to require the A/C.

And then post-training camp/early season practices from August through October could require it.
What part of they practice outside the vast majority of the time is hard to understand?
[Reply]
Katipan 01:38 PM 03-27-2024
Yeah guys when you're done being a man in the heat, go sit in the oven to relax.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:38 PM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
What part of they practice outside the vast majority of the time is hard to understand?
The Chiefs are a franchise valued at $4.3 billion… they should have a fully climate controlled indoor practice facility.

Most college teams have that, JFC.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:46 PM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
The AC thing seems overblown.

You have to ask how often are they are actually using the indoor facility and using it when AC is necessary?

Pretty sure outside of storms or extreme cold they practice outside. They aren’t using AC in the extreme cold.
Even if it's mostly optics, there's zero reason to not have a premium facility.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 03:47 PM 03-27-2024
I am somehow both surprised and also not surprised at all (there should be a word that describes that feeling) that the KC Chiefs have less than average facilities for their employees.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:00 PM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
No real Chiefs fan would stop being a fan if the team moves across a nearby state line. It's not like they'd move to Alaska.
They absolutely would. Probably would cost them 10% of their Missouri fans. They would gain zero fans by moving to Kansas. Almost all Kansans are already Chiefs fans...and if they arent they arent changing fandom if they are in Kansas vs Missouri.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:10 PM 03-27-2024
I did not.

The Chiefs would lose no fans by staying in Missouri.

The Chiefs would lose some fans by moving to Kansas.
Most people in this country have no idea what a kansas even is
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:28 PM 03-27-2024
They absolutely would. Probably would cost them 10% of their Missouri fans. They would gain zero fans by moving to Kansas. Almost all Kansans are already Chiefs fans...and if they arent they arent changing fandom if they are in Kansas vs Missouri.
10% of Chiefs fans in Missouri would stop rooting for the Chiefs if they crossed the state line? :-)

Did 10% of Wizards/Sporting KC fans in Missouri jump ship when they moved to Kansas?
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 05:39 PM 03-27-2024
I know if the royals move to Kansas I’ll be a cardinals fan no problem.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:47 PM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief:
See
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 09:00 PM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief:
This is such a fucking strange take... *to me*. To be done with a team because they relocated 30ish miles away from their previous position. They would remain the Kansas City Chiefs. Literally nothing but where you go see them would change.

In this hypothetical situation... they didn't move 4 hours away to St. Louis. They didn't move to Oakland to fill the void left by the Raiders. Clark didn't pack up the team overnight and move them to Salt Lake City.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 31
« First < 202627282930 31 >
Up