ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 285
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
Eureka 12:02 PM 09-12-2023
Some guys just want the hard to get woman. Good for him.

They are just enjoying the moment of the pump and dump. He will be number 3 deep inside that this year that we know of.
[Reply]
TLO 12:03 PM 09-12-2023
Can she speed up the recovery of his knee?
[Reply]
staylor26 12:07 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by TLO:
Can she speed up the recovery of his knee?
She's just going to tell him to "shake it off" :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 12:10 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
She's just going to tell him to "shake it off" :-)

[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 12:10 PM 09-12-2023
Who gives a fuck, just get back on the field. (OnTheWarpath15's Version)
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:17 PM 09-12-2023
Get in and get out. You're gonna have a song written about you regardless.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:38 PM 09-12-2023
Omg this is so awesome

How much more publicity can we get?

Taylor Swift now as a Chiefs fan??
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 12:47 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Some guys just want the hard to get woman. Good for him.

They are just enjoying the moment of the pump and dump. He will be number 3 deep inside that this year that we know of.
Probably still new after the first few inches, she’s never really been with any real men before.
[Reply]
Stewie 12:52 PM 09-12-2023
I'm old, but what exactly does "linked up" mean?

Ph # for texting?
email?
DM?
I'm sure Travis has high hopes for putting his D in her V.
[Reply]
wazu 12:53 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Stewie:
I'm old, but what exactly does "linked up" mean?

Ph # for texting?
email?
DM?
I'm sure Travis has high hopes for putting his D in her V.
I think it means she is now a connection on LinkedIn.
[Reply]
Pablo 12:54 PM 09-12-2023
She is making a million dollars a day this year.

Get that bag Trav
[Reply]
Pablo 12:57 PM 09-12-2023
Travis pipes her good one time and she just might buy him a jet
[Reply]
Pinchshot 01:04 PM 09-12-2023
Oh cool. I thought it was another ghetto skank. I approve.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:07 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That's cool, just keep the Swifties out of Chiefs Kingdom please!
Too late, bitch.

And I don't know, guys. I obviously love Travis but I think he's too much of a player for Tay-Tay. She's fragile. And ultimately, she'll cut the cord quickly and probably end up breaking his heart.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:08 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Too late, bitch.

And I don't know, guys. I obviously love Travis but I think he's too much of a player for Tay-Tay. She's fragile. And ultimately, she'll cut the cord quickly and probably end up breaking his heart.
HAHAHA

There he is.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 285
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up