ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 92
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:30 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Protocal69:
What is so funny about it. In 2020 both Mahomes and Allen or 2 and 3 in the MVP discussion and they play the same game. Mahomes may be more polished as a QB but lets not make it seem like its a crazy take in 2020

Ive seen Mahomes take 30 yard sacks and throw 3 picks vs the Dolphins and lose to the Raiders who Allen rip through both teams like swiss cheese.

If Josh Allen with less weapons beat the chiefs in KC on Sunday I don't want to hear ANY disrespect put on Josh Allen name ever again
Ive seen Mahomes take 30 yard sacks and throw 3 picks vs the Dolphins and lose to the Raiders who Allen rip through both teams like swiss cheese.

How are you typing this stuff out?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:34 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Figster/Bills fan:
Mahomes is losing badly on our forum. He needs help. Visitors from the opposition are always welcome. Check us out.

Big fan of Patrick Mahomes and I hope he's ready to play.

May the sexiest man win.

Cheers...
Post a pic.
[Reply]
Finger/Butts fan 01-19-2021, 03:35 PM
This message has been deleted by Finger/Butts fan.
KChiefs1 03:35 PM 01-19-2021
I don't know how the Chiefs can win. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:37 PM 01-19-2021
What is so funny about it. In 2020 both Mahomes and Allen or 2 and 3 in the MVP discussion and they play the same game. Mahomes may be more polished as a QB but lets not make it seem like its a crazy take in 2020

If Josh Allen with less weapons beat the chiefs in KC on Sunday I don't want to hear ANY disrespect put on Josh Allen name ever again
First of all, the Dolphins play a type of zone defense that Josh Allen knows how to beat. The Raiders played the same concepts (they have a new DC now).

Mahomes threw 3 picks against the Dolphins in a virtually meaningless game that was never actually in question. He was trying things he wouldn't try in a playoff game.

And despite having 1 loss against the Raiders, the defense gave up 40 points in that game. The Chiefs scored 67 points against the Raiders in 2 games.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:37 PM 01-19-2021
A lot of this game will have to do with which Josh Allen shows up. Either way, a close game with Mahomes having the ball late is the terror of the NFL. Chiefs all the way!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:38 PM 01-19-2021
Mahomes is losing badly on our forum. He needs help. Visitors from the opposition are always welcome. Check us out.

Big fan of Patrick Mahomes and I hope he's ready to play.

May the sexiest man win.

Cheers...
Your Mods aren't approving anyone with a Midwest IP...
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:38 PM 01-19-2021
No, not gay, but I think Allens sexier

:-) :-) :-)

Seriously, it's like Ron Weasley without the red hair.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:38 PM 01-19-2021
I was trying to post the poll so you guys could join in.

No, not gay, but I think Allens sexier

Are you crying?
Old CP forum humor.

Welcome!
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:38 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Your Mods aren't approving anyone with a Midwest IP...
Damn, that would be nice!
[Reply]
Finger/Butts fan 01-19-2021, 03:39 PM
Finger/Butts fan 03:40 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Old CP forum humor.

Welcome!
Thanks man
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:42 PM 01-19-2021
TwoBillsdrive, come check us out.

(We're not afraid of links)
tried to sign up, no confirmation email came through, did it twice. I'm guessing your mods are gatekeeping chief fans out...

I just wanted to post these two things:

Brachial Stun or Vasovagal Syncope, 99% chance one of these is what happened to Mahomes despite your fans saying a 1.5 second tackle couldn't lead to these symptoms unless it was a concussion.
[Reply]
Finger/Butts fan 01-19-2021, 03:47 PM
Protocal69 03:48 PM 01-19-2021
When did the chiefs fans become a bunch of arrogant bunch of pricks. Mahomes is the best QB right now but to think Josh Allen and the Bills cant come in Arrowhead and go toe to toe with Mahomes and the chiefs is crazy.

You guys are going to be so hurt if Allen becomes " Air Allen" on Sunday
[Reply]
Protocal69 03:49 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

How are you typing this stuff out?
Are you saying it didnt happen
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:50 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

:-) :-) :-)

Seriously, it's like Ron Weasley without the red hair.

[Reply]
ModSocks 03:51 PM 01-19-2021
When did the chiefs fans become a bunch of arrogant bunch of pricks.
Oh look, it's that again....

Mahomes is the best QB right now but to think Josh Allen and the Bills cant come in Arrowhead and go toe to toe with Mahomes and the chiefs is crazy.
Said no one, ever. You guys come to our forum and then get all pissy making arguments that no one is making.

You ask us to talk football, we think our team is better, ya'll don't like that so you make up some bullshit arguments about how no one thinks Allen can keep pace with Mahomes.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 92
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Up