ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 59 of 77
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:41 PM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
In all seriousness, what would have been the benefit of cutting him at that time?
Sad that Lil'Chiefy still exists. He doesn't think in terms of winning benefits, his mind has been turned to e-mush so that when an incident of this nature occurs, out come the feels and dead goes the mind.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:48 PM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Holy shit.

Am I the only one that noticed KnowMo voted yes? Dudes been lurking on CP the entire time.

:-)

Good catch

Knowmo, come back.
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 10:08 PM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Sad that Lil'Chiefy still exists. He doesn't think in terms of winning benefits, his mind has been turned to e-mush so that when an incident of this nature occurs, out come the feels and dead goes the mind.
Correct me if I misunderstood. However, what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? There are some crazy ass women out there who use athletes as nothing more than a money grab. She likely stayed with him because he was about to become filthy rich and she was going to get a good chunk of it. I'm NOT stating that Tyreek was 100% innocent, but at the same time, I'm not ruling out the fact that she has some legitimate mental issues that need addressed. NOBODY outside of the Hill household knows 100% of the truth. Her family and friends know HER side of the story and that means jack crap in court. My name was once drug through the mud once myself over an ex outright lying to cover her own ass. Once proven innocent, not a single "I'm sorry" or any legal ramifications for her for lying. It happens.... Give the man a damn chance to prove his innocence before cutting ties with the best damn receiver this team has had in a long time.

Guilty until proven innocent seems to be a fad in this country. And calling a psycho woman a b**** is NOT grounds for a suspension in what was supposed to be a private conversation.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:21 PM 06-08-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Holy shit.

Am I the only one that noticed KnowMo voted yes? Dudes been lurking on CP the entire time.

Originally Posted by New World Order:

Good catch

Knowmo, come back.
I miss his elite takes :-)

It's unbelievable how well he spots talent, notices the subtle things like the way an elite quarterback brings his team to huddle, knows the dangers of training camp interceptions, and his ability to predict the records of the AFC West. Heck, he even knew that one member, I believe a black fellow, had an uncle named Tom! How could he have had such knowledge? He must be a football forum prophet!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:42 PM 06-08-2019
Honey cuts, chokes, and punches herself but;
"I'll ride for you"
Honey laughs, then screams, and throws me in jail but;
"I'll ride for you"

Honey's baby is mine and I'm living in hell but;
"I'll ride for you"
Honey's plotting again now I'm looking at twins but;
"I'll ride for you"

She's stolen my dreams, twisted life into schemes and says;
"I'll ride for you"
But her world fell apart, now I've crawled from the dark and...

Ride over.
Bitch.
[Reply]
kcpasco 01:57 AM 06-09-2019
DA reccommends no charges but PC wants a guilty verdict. I guess due process be damned be ashamed KC voters.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:15 AM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
In all seriousness, what would have been the benefit of cutting him at that time?
Football benefits? None. My personal peace of mind? There would have been some. Less negative media attention? Probably some, but not all, would have stopped.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:23 AM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I don't know if you think I'm someone else with a new username or if Lil'Chiefy is just a nickname you give disparagingly to posters you don't agree with but to your point, you are right, I don't only think in terms of winning benefits. Watching the chiefs is entertainment. I want them to win but my life doesn't change if they do. This boys life has changed. That's way more important to me. So while I was never convinced tyreek caused the boy his injury, the line to his fiancee was convincing enough that tyreek might not be the reformed person I had given him credit for, and that he might truly be an asshole. Football benefits be damned, my mind is in a perfectly working place.
[Reply]
ct 07:29 AM 06-09-2019
i said yes in this poll, and now i would say no

i like many others jumped on the hot news of the moment, but the more we hear the less i think tyreek did any more than spank his son with a belt. i had my ass whipped with a belt more times than i could ever count. different times, 100% agree, but that doesnt make him a monster.

now he said some shit in the audio thats gonna haunt him (and us chiefs fans let's be real on that too). he needs to be suspended, half a season at least imo. but as we know commish he'll do that about week 11, not week 1.

i'd hold him for now, and decide if we resign him next year. worst case we do let him go and align our FA approach to get 2021 3rd round comp.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:10 AM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Football benefits? None. My personal peace of mind? There would have been some. Less negative media attention? Probably some, but not all, would have stopped.
Let's throw a potentially innocent guy under the bus for my peace of mind!
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:13 AM 06-09-2019
I don't know if you think I'm someone else with a new username or if Lil'Chiefy is just a nickname you give disparagingly to posters you don't agree with but to your point, you are right, I don't only think in terms of winning benefits. Watching the chiefs is entertainment. I want them to win but my life doesn't change if they do. This boys life has changed. That's way more important to me. So while I was never convinced tyreek caused the boy his injury, the line to his fiancee was convincing enough that tyreek might not be the reformed person I had given him credit for, and that he might truly be an asshole. Football benefits be damned, my mind is in a perfectly working place.
I have no idea if Tyreek in an asshole but if you are looking for an asshole free sports team best of luck to.you.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:25 AM 06-09-2019
None would have stopped. ALL that would have happened is Cleveland get another star for pennies on the dollar while given zero criticism. Just stop!
[Reply]
tyecopeland 08:56 AM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
None would have stopped. ALL that would have happened is Cleveland get another star for pennies on the dollar while given zero criticism. Just stop!
Yes some of them would have stopped. The chiefs got kudos for releasing Kareem and the reason he got released didnt even have to do with the fact that he hit a woman. It had all to do with the fact he lied to the team about his involvement. Some articles would have continued especially with the trade for Clark but they would have slowed. BTW, it's interesting that Clark wasn't a topic if he continues to stay in Seattle but once he changes teams his whole backstory has to brought back up. I imagine it became a bigger deal because of what was going on with hill but I'd imagine pretty much every city would have had a couple pieces written on it.

And the lack of consistency among the media IS infuriating. If you want to be upset about Kareem then you cant not be when he signs with a new team. Yet most of them were.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:04 AM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Let's throw a potentially innocent guy under the bus for my peace of mind!
Potentially innocent from hurting his kid yes. But I've not told my family or wife that she should be scared of me or called her a bitch. So yeah, not innocent. And regardless of how bad his guilty plea ordeal may or may not have been, he wasn't completely innocent in that either.

I don't feel like quoting your other post but I never said I was looking for an asshole free team but I can find plenty of people to root for. Theres plenty on the chiefs for starters. Even a completely choir boy team to cheer for wouldn't change my life. It would still just be entertainment. It's like movies and video games. Entertainment, that I can enjoy however I want to enjoy it. Im not living or dying by any teams success or failure.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:07 AM 06-09-2019
Let's be honest.....Kareem getting cut was a knee jerk reaction from either Andy or Clark (maybe both) because he lied straight to their face about what happened that night in Cleveland. Then TMZ did what TMZ does, and the rest is history. Do you think the Chiefs would have gotten flamed for suspending him the rest of 2018, getting him the help he obviously needed, and bringing him back this year? No, but Andy/Clark were more interested in sending a message at the time. I think in hindsight they might have done things a little differently, especially considering the murmurs we heard about the Chiefs considering re-signing him this offseason.

Fast forward to Tyreek. I think all of what happened with Kareem has played a role in how they have handled Hill and his situation. They've been very neutral and level headed through it all even if he did get suspended from team activities. The point is I think they've learned from the Hunt fiasco.
[Reply]
Page 59 of 77
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369 > Last »
Up