ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 19 of 77
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:21 AM 04-26-2019
Where are people getting 4-8 games from? Adrian Peterson got 1 year from his child abuse. Depending on the charges he could be punished even more severely for attempting to conspire with Crystal to cover it up. Also getting nailed as a repeat offender in the eyes if the NFL. This dude could be looking at years of suspension.
[Reply]
old_geezer 07:24 AM 04-26-2019
Is Hill still getting a paycheck while he's suspended by the Chiefs? Next, will he receive a paycheck while suspended by the NFL? I honestly don't know. If he's not getting paid I would not release him until he's off of suspension. No use letting another team sign him and use him against us. The NFL does have a record of letting domestic abusers and even suspected murderers return to action after all. When/if his suspension ends I would see if anybody would trade for him. If not I would cut his ass. If we are paying him while he's suspended I would cut his ass. No way would he ever play another down for my team if I was in charge(obviously I'm not).
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:24 AM 04-26-2019
i posted in the cross the line thread about getting disciplined but from what i heard in that audio it seemed like it went way past that and i feel disgusted i ever stood up for this guy.
[Reply]
VAChief 07:24 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Hardy didn’t preform....

-Adrian Peterson
-Pac-Man Jones
-Joe Mixon
-Kareem Hunt

What part are you guys missing that Tyreek Hill will be on another team next season playing if we release him
I have no doubt someone will sign him. I just don't see how you release Hunt and not Tyreek. It sucks, he is damn exciting to have on the field, but they did the right thing with Hunt, they need to follow through with Hill as well.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:25 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Where are people getting 4-8 games from? Adrian Peterson got 1 year from his child abuse. Depending on the charges he could be punished even more severely for attempting to conspire with Crystal to cover it up. Also getting nailed as a repeat offender in the eyes if the NFL. This dude could be looking at years of suspension.
I'd hold his rights for that entire time....
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:25 AM 04-26-2019
CBA 6 games max for first offense IN LEAGUE
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:25 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Ding ding ding
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:25 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Hardy didn’t preform....

-Adrian Peterson
-Pac-Man Jones
-Joe Mixon
-Kareem Hunt

What part are you guys missing that Tyreek Hill will be on another team next season playing if we release him
Even serial criminal pac man doesn't have the optics of this. Ray Rice, Greg hardy, Michael Vick for a while... There are plenty of good players who stayed banned for a very long time. Ask yourself if any of those teams had to have an apology tour nearly as close to what the Chiefs had to put on... And that was for violation #1 where the Chiefs had many sold that tyreek was reformed. He doesn't have that going anymore.
[Reply]
m80mayhem 07:26 AM 04-26-2019
I always enjoy people who get self righteous on message boards.
What the f*** is self righteous about saying you shouldn't break the arm of a 3 year old? Holy hell - I thought that was a universal thought.

You push down or get in a fight with an adult - even a women...not good, but they can at least defend themselves, call the cops and file charges, make a decision to leave the situation, etc... This is a 3 YEAR OLD. What's your next response? "Some 3 years olds are real a**holes, man"

More than a few people seem to be A-OK with a child abuser on this team. smh.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:27 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Even serial criminal pac man doesn't have the optics of this. Ray Rice, Greg hardy, Michael Vick for a while... There are plenty of good players who stayed banned for a very long time. Ask yourself if any of those teams had to have an apology tour nearly as close to what the Chiefs had to put on... And that was for violation #1 where the Chiefs had many sold that tyreek was reformed. He doesn't have that going anymore.
Who fucking cares.....

Think people going to talk about Hunt kicking a woman in Cleveland if he balls out?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:27 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by m80mayhem:
What the f*** is self righteous about saying you shouldn't break the arm of a 3 year old? Holy hell - I thought that was a universal thought.

You push down or get in a fight with an adult - even a women...not good, but they can at least defend themselves, call the cops and file charges, make a decision to leave the situation, etc... This is a 3 YEAR OLD. What's your next response? "Some 3 years olds are real a**holes, man"

More than a few people seem to be A-OK with a child abuser on this team. smh.
You understand that’s not a fact he did anything right?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:28 AM 04-26-2019
This is the last year of his contract, and just spitballing here, but we probably aren't going to sign him to an extension.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:28 AM 04-26-2019
https://overthecap.com/player/tyreek-hill/4878/

KC could certainly just keep him suspended, but could likely use the cap savings to replace him.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:29 AM 04-26-2019
This is the last year of his contract, and just spitballing here, but we probably aren't going to sign him to an extension.
No but if you hold his rights while suspended he accumulates no service time.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:29 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
https://overthecap.com/player/tyreek-hill/4878/

KC could certainly just keep him suspended, but could likely use the cap savings to replace him.
They'd save like 5 dollars.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 77
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Up