ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 13 of 77
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:56 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by kcclone:
The best thing for his kid (and future twins) is for Hill to keep his income.
He can pump gas with Don Pepe at Costco for all I care. He certainly will not be coaching in our schools.... will he?/
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:56 PM 04-25-2019
Remember that the Chiefs didn't release Hunt for fucking up.

They released him for lying to them.

Don't fuck this up, Chiefs.
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:59 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Remember that the Chiefs didn't release Hunt for ****ing up.

They released him for lying to them.

Don't **** this up, Chiefs.
I think you are about to witness some serious bs that should make you question anything you are told.
[Reply]
MaHomies 10:00 PM 04-25-2019
If we release him, we are 2 years away from the title. I say wait for the NFL.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:01 PM 04-25-2019
If Kareem Hunt runs wild in the Browns run to the playoffs..no one will talk about his suspension it will just be how awesome he is and how great a move they made to steal him.

Seriously no one cares about domestic violence in the NFL until they basically are forced to and then it's forgotten about just as fast.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 10:03 PM 04-25-2019
I said no, with the current info available to me (likely a small percentage of all the variables). Waiting to see how the nfl, the chiefs organization and the final findings of criminal or civil process before I’d change my vote. Even then, is it best to cut him or trade him?

Obligatory addition to this post, of course I do not support domestic violence and if all the powers that be find this incident or past incidents, indicate he should be dropped, I’d support it.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:13 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If Kareem Hunt runs wild in the Browns run to the playoffs..no one will talk about his suspension it will just be how awesome he is and how great a move they made to steal him.

Seriously no one cares about domestic violence in the NFL until they basically are forced to and then it's forgotten about just as fast.
of course, this is exactly what I said would happen when Hunt was released.

Unless the NFL suspends him permanently, hill will be signed as soon as he’s available. Nobody will care about hill’s issue at that point.
[Reply]
kcclone 10:17 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:

Unless the NFL suspends him permanently, hill will be signed as soon as he’s available. Nobody will care about hill’s issue at that point.

Releasing Hunt got us absolutely nothing. The Browns, Pats and rest of the NFL were LOL’ing though
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 10:18 PM 04-25-2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeVyvncg...d=qvs7da3pmvkj
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:23 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:

Originally Posted by kcclone:
Releasing Hunt got us absolutely nothing. The Browns, Pats and rest of the NFL were LOL’ing though
And do you think the lesson will be learned this time around? Is it possible that we could get SOMETHING halfway worth a fuck out of this mess?
[Reply]
Trent Green GOAT 10:33 PM 04-25-2019
I believe in second chances, he blew his.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 10:48 PM 04-25-2019
I have to honestly say no. He's going to play ball in the nfl no matter what, if he's going to have to seek rehabilitation then he might as well do it with KC. That said, if Clark Hunt wants to let him go then so be it, I trust in the Chief.

My suggestion to him would be to separate from his girl, take time away from the kid, seek counseling, take anger management and parenting classes.
[Reply]
ChiefsLV 11:06 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:

This. Total bullshit that we have to give him up to take the high ground but after he serves his suspension, some other team would benefit and the narrative would change back to being about his game changing talent and how this other team took a chance and it worked out. Fuck that
[Reply]
kcpasco 11:07 PM 04-25-2019
Still NO. Roger will have to make a decision at some point.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:08 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeVyvncg...d=qvs7da3pmvkj
Holder and kicker :-)
[Reply]
Page 13 of 77
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Up