Page 527 of 4823
« First < 27427477517523524525526527 52852953053153757762710271527 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:56 AM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
It's pretty clear you've been hit in the head too much.
Says the one who is denying what is plain for everyone to see.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:59 AM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
Denver isn't deliberately delivering headshots to people.
SMH. I don't even know how to respond to this. It's like arguing with a 3 year old. Adult: The sky is blue. 3 year old: No, it's pink with polka dots. I know what I saw. You saying it didn't happen doesn't change anything. It just further proves what a dumbass homer you really are. Not that you haven't already done that a million times.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:04 AM 09-10-2016
The loser talk in this thread is hilarious.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:15 AM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
SMH. I don't even know how to respond to this. It's like arguing with a 3 year old. Adult: The sky is blue. 3 year old: No, it's pink with polka dots. I know what I saw. You saying it didn't happen doesn't change anything. It just further proves what a dumbass homer you really are. Not that you haven't already done that a million times.
So you're saying that Darian Stewart thought it would be a good idea to deliberately commit a 15 yard penalty with less than a minute to go in the game? You honestly think that?

Stewart was trying to hit him hard, but he wasn't trying to hit Cam in the head.

.@darianstewart26 definitely not aiming for head. Level stayed the same but Newton dropped his head at last second pic.twitter.com/8n1GHo0fXc

— BSN Broncos (@BSNBroncos) September 9, 2016

[Reply]
MagicHef 11:16 AM 09-10-2016
Screw you, you little bitch. Violent hits are fine. Deliberate hits to the head are not. I guess that you are too damned stupid to realize the difference.
There were two illegal hits on Cam. One had a penalty called, the other was missed. It's not that unusual of a situation.

The whole thing is devolving into idiocy. I've even seen people complaining about the Roby hit, which was clearly completely legal.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 11:17 AM 09-10-2016
Crybaby talk is cute. You cry and cry and cry and now it's just annoying.:-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:21 AM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by tooge:
Blah blah blah. Yep, Denver won at home by one on a missed field goal. Spin that how you want, on both sides. Truth is, there were several blatant bad or non calls made by the refs, in Denvers favor and at critical times, that affected the outcome. That's a fact. Hell, even the announcers mentioned two of them. Was it intentional manipulation? Hell, who knows. However, it was real.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:24 AM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
So you're saying that Darian Stewart thought it would be a good idea to deliberately commit a 15 yard penalty with less than a minute to go in the game? You honestly think that? Stewart was trying to hit him hard, but he wasn't trying to hit Cam in the head.

Wow. you homers look at that frame by frame and STILL try to deny it was a dirty hit. Unbelievable!
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 11:25 AM 09-10-2016
Broncos are a fizz-ee-cull team. Deal with it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:27 AM 09-10-2016
Crybaby talk is cute. You cry and cry and cry and now it's just annoying.:-)
Nobody, here, is surprised that the Donko fans are in denial about what just happened and trying to rationalize it away...they have been in denial about cheating for over 20 years.

Now the whole world knows what we've been saying for decades...and for their fans to pretend that it isn't going to have implications this season... the recent posts just show how deep the denial goes.

Ward, Talib, Stewart, Miller...are all going to be on a short leash...if Talib tries to break another players neck again, he's gone.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:27 AM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
The refs bailed Carolina out on 4th and 21. That call nearly cost Denver the game.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:27 AM 09-10-2016
Broncos are a fizz-ee-cull team. Deal with it.
Ironic, because when we went into your house and gave you a taste of your own medicine, your players couldn't deal with it.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 11:29 AM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Ironic, because when we went into your house and gave you a taste of your own medicine, your players couldn't deal with it.
SB fiddy winners fart in your general direction.
[Reply]
manchambo 11:30 AM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
What Knoshow and literally every Denver fan wants to ignore...is they were getting dominated in their house. They had to resort to deliberately trying to injure Newton...Kubiak has a long history of being a dirty coach...so this wasn't an isolated occurrence or an accident.
Hot football take. They played a close game with what everyone thought, going in, was a better team. They took the lead at the end and then forced an incompletion 4th and 21. Carolina is bailed out by the refs.

Targeting Cam's head didn't help them. Cam played the whole game and the penalty was called in the clearest instance, costing Denver a critical (and completely obvious) intentional grounding call that would have all but ended the game.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 11:30 AM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Nobody, here, is surprised that the Donko fans are in denial about what just happened and trying to rationalize it away...they have been in denial about cheating for over 20 years.

Now the whole world knows what we've been saying for decades...and for their fans to pretend that it isn't going to have implications this season... the recent posts just show how deep the denial goes.

Ward, Talib, Stewart, Miller...are all going to be on a short leash.
Who let the dogs out? Woof-woof-woof! WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?!?
[Reply]
Page 527 of 4823
« First < 27427477517523524525526527 52852953053153757762710271527 > Last »
Up