ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 23
« First < 121819202122 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Taco Charlton
ShowtimeSBMVP 09:11 PM 05-01-2020

The Chiefs have agreed to a 1-year deal with DL Taco Charlton, a source tells Yahoo Sports.

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) May 2, 2020

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:38 PM 09-21-2021
It's pretty damning that the Raiders pressured Jackson on over 50% of his dropbacks despite blitzing only a couple of times when compared to that disastrous performance our front put up.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:43 PM 09-21-2021
The Jones thing is looking odder and odder. They really only had 1 priority in the offseason and that was rebuilding the Oline and now they appear to have over tinkered with something that really just needed some rotational and depth pieces until they could fully attack it in '22.

Talk of going back to the drawing board on defense heading into week 3, while props for the recognition that it ain't working, but woof.*

*nowhere near the panic button
[Reply]
TEX 02:53 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
It's pretty damning that the Raiders pressured Jackson on over 50% of his dropbacks despite blitzing only a couple of times when compared to that disastrous performance our front put up.
Exactly. Our front 4 is total ass as it stands right now.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:12 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Their DEs can actually get pressure.

Not saying Jones can’t because he can but it’s hard to bring pressure when you’re having to worry about the run every down.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:12 PM 09-21-2021
Jones needs to be moved back to DT imho
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:19 PM 09-21-2021
Thinking back now how DE wasn't considered just as important as OL is beyond me. The felony charge for possession of an assault weapon stems from an arrest in early March. Did Clark just not tell the team about that or did Veach know and pay it no mind?
[Reply]
TEX 03:23 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Jones needs to be moved back to DT imho
Yep. Because Jones at DE creates two weaknesses with one move.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:27 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Which is fine on passing downs. He just proved that he can’t play DE full time.
I don't think I agree with you there.

He absolutely has every tool to play SDE. He just got undressed by a weird offense. I'm okay letting this play out a bit.

But ultimately there is no Plan B. Shit, plan A heavily involves a clearly washed Frank Clark. So if you wanna move Jones back inside, I'm not sure who you're putting at DE at that point.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:28 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I don't think I agree with you there.

He absolutely has every tool to play SDE. He just got undressed by a weird offense. I'm okay letting this play out a bit.

But ultimately there is no Plan B. Shit, plan A heavily involves a clearly washed Frank Clark. So if you wanna move Jones back inside, I'm not sure who you're putting at DE at that point.
Yeah, I’m probably overreacting. Clark, OTOH, can get fucked. That dude doesn’t do shit for this team.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:30 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I have no clue why we let him leave.
Him or Damien Williams
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:30 PM 09-21-2021
Anyone wanna call David Irving up see what hes up to?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:34 PM 09-21-2021
Yeah, I’m probably overreacting. Clark, OTOH, can get fucked. That dude doesn’t do shit for this team.
I got myself in trouble over emoting w/r/t Frank Clark (who does in fact, fucking suck) so I'm trying to be as clinical as possible in my analysis of him at this point.

I also have very little use for Frank Clark. Only a few more months left...
[Reply]
TEX 03:35 PM 09-21-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Him or Damien Williams
Especially Damien.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:36 PM 09-21-2021
Can we call up the Dolphins and trade for Ogbah?
[Reply]
TEX 03:38 PM 09-21-2021
Can we call up the Dolphins and trade for Ogbah?
We kept the wrong "O."
[Reply]
Page 22 of 23
« First < 121819202122 23 >
Up