ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 23
« First < 91516171819 20212223 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Taco Charlton
ShowtimeSBMVP 09:11 PM 05-01-2020

The Chiefs have agreed to a 1-year deal with DL Taco Charlton, a source tells Yahoo Sports.

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) May 2, 2020

[Reply]
OKchiefs 12:22 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
He still gets that ring if we win it all?
He absolutely should, he'd still be here contributing if not for the injury.

Now the opt-out players, I really hope they don't get a ring. Regardless of the legitimacy of their opt-out (I support LDT doing so), not a single one of them should have any part of a potential Super Bowl win this year.
[Reply]
wazu 12:24 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:

Now the opt-out players, I really hope they don't get a ring. Regardless of the legitimacy of their opt-out (I support LDT doing so), not a single one of them should have any part of a potential Super Bowl win this year.
There's no way they don't get one. Last year the Chiefs were even giving them to former players like Okoye. They aren't gonna snub LDT, who went to work in the medical field, or Damien, whose mom had cancer.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:26 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
There's no way they don't get one. Last year the Chiefs were even giving them to former players like Okoye. They aren't gonna snub LDT, who went to work in the medical field, or Damien, whose mom had cancer.
What was Niangs excuse?
[Reply]
carcosa 12:28 PM 01-21-2021

Another bad opinion from the bad opinion guy
[Reply]
OKchiefs 12:30 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Even though I don't completely agree, I can get on board with those two to some degree. They weren't there fighting with their teammates this year, but you're right in that they have history and prior contributions.

But as much as I want Niang part of this team going forward, he deserves zero recognition for contributions to this team. And while we're at it, in training camp he should be the recipient of rookie hazing on steroids.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 12:30 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Another bad opinion from the bad opinion guy
Another take from a useless cunt I could literally give zero shits about. Kill yourself, please.
[Reply]
wazu 12:33 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
What was Niangs excuse?
I don't know, but he'll get a ring as well. To the point of whether he deserves it or not - does it really matter? I guarantee that ring won't hold nearly the meaning for him that it would for a player who played on the team. (Even Taco)
[Reply]
carcosa 12:41 PM 01-21-2021
Another take from a useless cunt I could literally give zero shits about. Kill yourself, please.
Okay, rude much???????
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:53 PM 01-21-2021
Even though I don't completely agree, I can get on board with those two to some degree. They weren't there fighting with their teammates this year, but you're right in that they have history and prior contributions.

But as much as I want Niang part of this team going forward, he deserves zero recognition for contributions to this team. And while we're at it, in training camp he should be the recipient of rookie hazing on steroids.
Ok, Bear Bryant.

GFY.
[Reply]
Dante84 09:27 AM 03-16-2021
Back for another year!!
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:27 AM 03-16-2021

#Chiefs are bringing back DE Taco Charlton on a 1-year deal, per NFL Network. Fitting for it to happen on a Tuesday. ������

— NFL Update (@MySportsUpdate) March 16, 2021

[Reply]
OKchiefs 09:32 AM 03-16-2021
Good move, don’t have shit for depth at DE so this helps.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:33 AM 03-16-2021
Good, as long as it’s cheap. I wanted to see more of him last year.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:36 AM 03-16-2021
Love it
[Reply]
Kman34 09:38 AM 03-16-2021
ITS TACO TUESDAY!!!
[Reply]
Page 19 of 23
« First < 91516171819 20212223 >
Up