ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 26
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>AFCCG ChiefsPlanet Ticket Giveaway Pool
DaFace 08:42 AM 01-17-2020
See this thread for more context, but the gist is that we're going to send a CPer or two to the AFCCG who wouldn't otherwise be going! The rules:

(donation links removed)

List of entries (ordered by winning rank):
Spoiler!

List of donors:
Spoiler!

Total donated: $1,832.60 from 60 donors

[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:14 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I think that's generally what we're getting. I don't want to be in the business of determining what "can't afford to go" means for people. If they don't already have tickets, I'm OK with making the assumption that the cost is a big reason for it.
yep.

I've been fighting with estate lawyers, probate courts in two states and Humana (which is the devil) after my wife died...6 years on and just finally settling all that bullshit. It's been really expensive and stressful, so stuff like play-off tickets have just been not a reasonable expense.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:17 PM 01-17-2020
This is so cool! Enter me please
[Reply]
Nzoner 02:19 PM 01-17-2020
I just want to say this is an awesome idea and am hoping someone who couldn't otherwise go is the big winner.

Also a BIG thumbs up to all who donated,I really wish I could but we've had to really cut back this last year.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:20 PM 01-17-2020
Can anyone who has purchased from Tickets For Less confirm that it's 1) instant delivery and 2) you can load it up into Ticketmaster?

It'd be nice to just get all four at once and then send them out via Ticketmaster after I get them so that our CPers have to sit together. :-)
I can confirm.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:25 PM 01-17-2020
I just sent five dollars.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:29 PM 01-17-2020
:-)

I still haven't verified who L.T. is...
LaDainian Tomlinson always wanted to go to an AFCCG
[Reply]
wutamess 02:30 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Nice! You read this post, but not the other two where I say that I'm sorry for coming across wrong and where I'm good with someone winning that didn't contribute. But, you've always been a knee jerk reaction guy that likes to rant. So, you're opinion means nothing to me.
I read the other damage control posts. They just showed me that you're sorry you got caught as opposed to not being an asshole in the first place. I was ESPECIALLY smh at the fact you were a recipient of a free ticket last year (the best you've ever had) without offering to give that ticket giver something as a token of your appreciation since you're concerned with no free rides.

Got nothing but love ya but just watch how you talk about people that can't possibly afford the things you can.
[Reply]
Pushead2 02:35 PM 01-17-2020
Just donated.

I live in NYC, so I hope someone goes to this game, screams their lungs off and celebrates a victory we've been waiting 50 years for.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:41 PM 01-17-2020
In order to make my life a little easier, I'm moving the entries, donors, and total to a Google Sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:42 PM 01-17-2020
Less of this

Originally Posted by wutamess:
I read the other damage control posts. They just showed me that you're sorry you got caught as opposed to not being an asshole in the first place. I was ESPECIALLY smh at the fact you were a recipient of a free ticket last year (the best you've ever had) without offering to give that ticket giver something as a token of your appreciation since you're concerned with no free rides.

Got nothing but love ya but just watch how you talk about people that can't possibly afford the things you can.
And more of this

Originally Posted by Pushead2:
Just donated.

I live in NYC, so I hope someone goes to this game, screams their lungs off and celebrates a victory we've been waiting 50 years for.

[Reply]
Bowser 02:43 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
LaDainian Tomlinson always wanted to go to an AFCCG

[Reply]
cwhocares 02:46 PM 01-17-2020
I just tossed in $30.00 and would like to enter my name in the drawing. Thanks.I gave my daughter and son my season tickets because it's the biggest game they will ever get to go to and they are DIE HARD fans. Especially my son. (Unless they win the lottery)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:48 PM 01-17-2020
whoever goes better not be some wet blanket-throw-in-the-towel-because-Chiefs-motherscratcher AT THE FIRST SIGN OF ADVERSITY.

If you go, you REPRESENT!

WE WILL FIGHT THEM IN THE AIR. WE FIGHT THEM ON THE GROUND. AND WE WILL NEVER, EVER GIVE UP.
[Reply]
TLO 02:50 PM 01-17-2020
Who was that lucky charm fella from South Korea for the Royals? Can we fly him in for the game?

SungWoo Lee? Was that his name?
[Reply]
wutamess 02:50 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Less of this

And more of this
Thanks for getting me back on track. lol. Probably should've taken this behind the scenes. Anyways... yeah... DONE!
[Reply]
Page 11 of 26
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up