ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 22
« First < 101617181920 2122 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Mr. Gaz, please pick up the red courtesy phone, Mr. Gaz*****
JimNasium 12:57 PM 01-31-2020
Gaz,I know it’s been a long while since you’ve graced us with your presence. Please come visit and celebrate this momentous occasion. We would greatly value your bubble bath loving, quarterback crushing perspectives!

Yours truly,

JimNasium
[Reply]
JazzzLovr 12:52 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I'll never forgot the 2003 banquet weekend when we first met. You sitting there quietly observing all the drunken idiocy like you were conducting some sort of science experiment. :-)
I remember KCMizzou kept telling Mark M’s wife what a great guy her husband stevieray was. She kept leaning around him looking at me like “Good luck...” as I was designated driver for the evening. Lol.

And a voice mail from ENDelt about what he and Boozer had been doing that day “then we went....uh...elsewhere...” Found out later he had not wanted to say “strip club.” Lol.

And of course I can never forget Bearcat’s faceplant in the grocery store parking lot. Although I’m pretty sure he never remembered a lot of things from that night.

:-)
[Reply]
RJ 12:53 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Those old night crew threads were the stuff of legend. What a blast.

Night crew threads were the best. Mostly people who didn't take themselves too seriously. Lots of funny people. Some on purpose. some not.
[Reply]
JazzzLovr 12:53 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Heh, she did that at every B5 tailgate she attended.
:-):-)
[Reply]
JazzzLovr 12:54 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

via GIPHY

Oh look... I was just talking about you. Lol
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:56 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr:
And of course I can never forget Bearcat’s faceplant in the grocery store parking lot. Although I’m pretty sure he never remembered a lot of things from that night.

I had forgotten about that... Slayer reminded me "oh yeah, you had that cut on your head".

It's been so long (much less any other reasons).... was that Johnny O'Quigley's?
[Reply]
Frazod 01:04 PM 02-02-2020
I remember KCMizzou kept telling Mark M’s wife what a great guy her husband stevieray was. She kept leaning around him looking at me like “Good luck...” as I was designated driver for the evening. Lol.

And a voice mail from ENDelt about what he and Boozer had been doing that day “then we went....uh...elsewhere...” Found out later he had not wanted to say “strip club.” Lol.

I remember Brad projectile vomiting all over the side of my car and the shoulder of I-70 on the way back to the hotel from the banquet. Tried to match ENDelt drink for drink. It ended badly. :-)
[Reply]
JazzzLovr 01:08 PM 02-02-2020

I had forgotten about that... Slayer reminded me "oh yeah, you had that cut on your head".

It's been so long (much less any other reasons).... was that Johnny O'Quigley's?
I think karaoke was at Gator’s. The faceplant was in front of Hen House, I think? ENDelt wanted to stop for more beer. Lol.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:09 PM 02-02-2020
I think karaoke was at Gator’s. The faceplant was in front of Hen House, I think? ENDelt wanted to stop for more beer. Lol.
How the hell did you end up being his designated driver, anyway?
[Reply]
JazzzLovr 01:13 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
How the hell did you end up being his designated driver, anyway?
Lol. I don’t remember. I was the CP designated driver for several events, but that was the first one. I remember posting a pic here after a car purchase and referring to it as the new CP Drunkmobile. :-)
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 01:13 PM 02-02-2020

That's what I was thinking of... Johnny O'Quigley's was in the same parking lot as Hen House.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:14 PM 02-02-2020
Lol. I don’t remember. I was the CP designated driver for several events, but that was the first one. I remember posting a pic here after a car purchase and referring to it as the new CP Drunkmobile. :-)
Definitely a good thing you were, though. ENDelt driving that night would have been like a scene out of Road Warrior. :-)
[Reply]
gh4chiefs 01:24 PM 02-02-2020
I guess I'll drop in from my self imposed exile to say hi. I've been here since the old Star Board days, but not a very prolific poster. Some of you might remember, I remember meeting a few of you in person but that was a LONG time ago. Although I quit posting I've still lurked all these years. (I don't have a thick enough skin to hang here LOL) And the day we've all been waiting for is FINALLY here.

GO CHIEFS!
[Reply]
stevieray 01:25 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by gh4chiefs:
I guess I'll drop in from my self imposed exile to say hi. I've been here since the old Star Board days, but not a very prolific poster. Some of you might remember, I remember meeting a few of you in person but that was a LONG time ago. Although I quit posting I've still lurked all these years. (I don't have a thick enough skin to hang here LOL) And the day we've all been waiting for is FINALLY here.

GO CHIEFS!
Gary!

waaaaaaasssssuuuuuppp!
[Reply]
gh4chiefs 01:27 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Gary!

waaaaaaasssssuuuuuppp!
Apparently somebody remembers me. Great talking to you!

Seems like I remember meeting you, and Bob Dole, Phil, and a few others at a tailgate event many years ago. I was amazed then that you remembered my name. I even MORE amazed now. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 01:30 PM 02-02-2020
Originally Posted by gh4chiefs:

GO CHIEFS!
Welcome back!
[Reply]
Page 20 of 22
« First < 101617181920 2122 >
Up