ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 22
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Mr. Gaz, please pick up the red courtesy phone, Mr. Gaz*****
JimNasium 12:57 PM 01-31-2020
Gaz,I know it’s been a long while since you’ve graced us with your presence. Please come visit and celebrate this momentous occasion. We would greatly value your bubble bath loving, quarterback crushing perspectives!

Yours truly,

JimNasium
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:36 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Was there not also a Naptown Chief from the Star board that was an original? Left this place maybe after 2003?

Was a good cat.
He also went by JL80 didn't he? Or am I thinking of someone else?
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:36 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Coogs:
No, it is not Gazerson. My family had dinner in Wichita with Gaz and his wife many years ago. I recalled his name. Googled it. He is still alive and working in the Wichita area.

Here is to you Gaz! :-)
I remember his real name. He used it on the Star board.
[Reply]
KCTitus 08:39 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I remember his real name. He used it on the Star board.
Yep, so do I...I shant speak it for preservation of his privacy.
[Reply]
Coogs 08:40 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Yep, so do I...I shant speak it for preservation of his privacy.
Nor shall I.
[Reply]
KCTitus 08:41 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
He was here well after I joined because we disagreed on Colquitt. He was not a fan

Last post was 2013
The thing about NaptownChief was he NEVER had anything good to say about the team...he was one of the true Genious. No pick was ever good, no trade was ever successful. I seriously wondered if he truly were a fan of the team or just a pure hater like PackFan.

I would love to see him stop by so we could celebrate this moment and actually agree once and for all of the success of KC.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:43 PM 02-01-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Might as well Free Hootie and donate some money to Mr. Blonde's snack account while you're at it.
Good God, no.
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:44 PM 02-01-2020
The thing about NaptownChief was he NEVER had anything good to say about the team...he was one of the true Genious. No pick was ever good, no trade was ever successful. I seriously wondered if he truly were a fan of the team or just a pure hater like PackFan.

I would love to see him stop by so we could celebrate this moment and actually agree once and for all of the success of KC.
That's weird, I always assumed this was the same guy.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=30330
[Reply]
KCTitus 08:46 PM 02-01-2020

No...I IM'ed him and asked if it was the same guy and he didnt know that there was another before him.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:46 PM 02-01-2020

Yeah, me too.
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:47 PM 02-01-2020

Oh I see, didn't realize that, thanks. At that time I thought it was odd him picking on Colquitt, our MVP. :-) It sounds like he may have had an influence on your CP Lexicon?

I just realized, it has been a long time since Beerme has been around as well. I think he changed names before vanishing.
[Reply]
KCTitus 08:50 PM 02-01-2020
Oh I see, didn't realize that, thanks. At that time I thought it was odd him picking on Colquitt, our MVP. :-) It sounds like he may have had an influence on your CP Lexicon?

I just realized, it has been a long time since Beerme has been around as well. I think he changed names before vanishing.
Heh...he was my inspiration for The Lexicon...the first two terms in the lexicon came from Nap..

Pissed Away draft pick and Wasted Draft Pick came from him...I think in the same thread, he said if KC trades the pick, they have pissed it away and later said if they used the pick they would Waste it.

I was like WTF? If you can do no right either way, you're just predicting failure and while that works for a while, at some point you're going to be wrong and get your stool pushed in. And his backup was always a SB or SB win...welp....here we are and no Packfan or Nap.
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:56 PM 02-01-2020
Heh...he was my inspiration for The Lexicon...the first two terms in the lexicon came from Nap..

Pissed Away draft pick and Wasted Draft Pick came from him...I think in the same thread, he said if KC trades the pick, they have pissed it away and later said if they used the pick they would Waste it.

I was like WTF? If you can do no right either way, you're just predicting failure and while that works for a while, at some point you're going to be wrong and get your stool pushed in. And his backup was always a SB or SB win...welp....here we are and no Packfan or Nap.
:-) Thanks, that clears up a lot of stuff. :-) He had a lot of company on the negative attitude.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:59 PM 02-01-2020
I've put out feelers on Facebook to a few old members who quit posting here, including ENDelt. Hopefully he'll make an appearance.
[Reply]
Coogs 09:00 PM 02-01-2020
To you guys posting right now, HemiEd, KCTitus, Dartgod, Frazod, etc.. Enjoy the game tomorrow. I probably will just be lurking here some tomorrow. We have earned this moment! Cheers!
[Reply]
KCTitus 09:00 PM 02-01-2020
:-) Thanks, that clears up a lot of stuff. :-) He had a lot of company on the negative attitude.
Packfan was inspirational as well... he coined 'winning the lottery'...the official definition as written in 2002/3 was 'A successful season by Vermiel or a playoff win or SB win by KC or former member of the KC coaching staff'...

sounds pathetic today...we were just desperate for a playoff win. I think KC's doubled their total playoff wins in the last two years over the last 50 years.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 22
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up