ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 167
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 09:10 AM 01-20-2011
you dont because the cartildge hasnt set at the base of the tail. just put your index finger above the stifle and draw back.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:19 AM 01-20-2011
Originally Posted by joesomebody:
I'm not much of a cat person Frazod, but he looks like a the friendly and playful sort.

Most cats seem snobbish. I get a good vibe from that one though.
Yeah, he's awesome. Very friendly and affectionate, although he's bonded more with the wife since she's home more. When we got him he was 10 months old, so he's young and very playful. And he's grown a lot since that picture, too. Big cat. And he can really jump, too. He lept up about 3/4 of the height of the closet door from the floor going after a laser dot.
[Reply]
Mi_chief_fan 12:47 PM 01-20-2011
This is Lacey, my wife takes her to work every day.
Attached: 12292010 007.jpg (305.1 KB) 
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 01:22 PM 01-20-2011
ha. bostons are my 2nd favorite hounds ever.
[Reply]
Mi_chief_fan 03:17 PM 01-20-2011
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
ha. bostons are my 2nd favorite hounds ever.
She's not much of a hound, i'm afraid. My wife makes her wear a coat when she goes out.
Attached: 12292010 014.jpg (282.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Frosty 03:29 PM 01-20-2011
Since our dog is already in this thread, here is our male cat, Pepsi.

[Reply]
Dallas Chief 03:39 PM 01-20-2011
Here is our little rescue Puggle. Man she is ugly, but she is just the sweetest dog. The kids just love her to death...and so do we.:-)
Attached: lil lulu.jpg (90.9 KB) Lulu1.jpg (76.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 03:41 PM 01-20-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:
Puya, a few hours ago:
Real Persians Francis????
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 03:44 PM 01-20-2011
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
Here is our little rescue Puggle. Man she is ugly, but she is just the sweetest dog. The kids just love her to death...and so do we.:-)
i never understood this fad. people down the street have a lab/poodle. dumbest looking mut ever. Terrible lines.
[Reply]
Frosty 03:50 PM 01-20-2011
i never understood this fad. people down the street have a lab/poodle. dumbest looking mut ever. Terrible lines.
They do it just so they can say "labradoodle".
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 03:58 PM 01-20-2011
Yes they are. Two years ago we went to Petsmart to get some stuff for our other dog (she passed back in March 2010) and we saw poor ugly little Lulu sitting there and my wife just couldn't leave without her. She is a pretty athletic little dog and runs up to 4 miles with me sometimes. Plus she has a really cool little howl when a stranger knocks at the door. The kids get really tickled by that howl...
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 04:12 PM 01-20-2011
Yes they are. Two years ago we went to Petsmart to get some stuff for our other dog (she passed back in March 2010) and we saw poor ugly little Lulu sitting there and my wife just couldn't leave without her. She is a pretty athletic little dog and runs up to 4 miles with me sometimes. Plus she has a really cool little howl when a stranger knocks at the door. The kids get really tickled by that howl...
petsmart is the debil dallas chief. local feed outlets have better prices and the staff has more knowledge. Youd be amazed at the stuff you could do inhouse instead of paying a vet.
[Reply]
Frankie 10:14 PM 01-20-2011
This reminds me of two of my friends and their families. One family has a unusually oversize Lab. The sweetest dog you'll ever see. Puts his literally cow-size head on your lap like a puppy. The other has one spoiled bitch of a small Poodle. Crazy in the head who barks at anything and everything. Bit me once already when we we were all watching a live soccer match and suddenly jumped in jubilation after a goal. Twelve guys all wearing shorts (summer) jump up and screamed and the excited bitch bites ME out of the 12 in the thigh! Par for my luck. :-)

Lab/Poodle?! I can't get the visualization of the two dogs above mating out of my head now, after MO's post. It's sick! The only redeemable value in that visual is she would get totally pancaked. :-)
[Reply]
Frankie 10:17 PM 01-20-2011
Real Persians Francis????
Yep. This one comes from a Blue Ribbon winner. Incidentally, he was born in KC.
[Reply]
rtmike 11:51 PM 01-20-2011
Looks like we got a "catfish". Luckily we were fortunate enough to get him just a few miles away. Now if I can get the wife to quit comparing him to the one we had to put down.

[Reply]
Page 32 of 167
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Up