ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Toney working out in Texas with Pat
O.city 09:27 AM 04-11-2024

Kadarius Toney is in Texas 👀 pic.twitter.com/CR62nAsAai

— how bout those CHIEFS (@hbtCHIEFS) April 10, 2024

Slow times around here, thought this would spur some discussion.
[Reply]
Bump 04:25 PM 04-12-2024
the only hope with Toney is last year was a real wake up call and he's going to put in the preparation to get better. He's got elite route running ability, such a waste.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:43 PM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Skyy Less in this photo… :-)

Skyy must have actually tried some of Womble's "Chlorine Free." Singed kangaroo paw and curry hot pockets. Peehue
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:00 PM 04-12-2024

Does anyone recognize all these dudes? I only know about 1/2 of them.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:07 PM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Does anyone recognize all these dudes? I only know about 1/2 of them.
Chris Oladokun
Skyy Less
Anthony Miller
Nikko Remigio
Louis Rees-Zammit
Noah Gray

And of course Mahomes and his trainer.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:14 PM 04-12-2024
Chris Oladokun
Skyy Less
Anthony Miller
Nikko Remigio
Louis Rees-Zammit
Noah Gray

LRZ makes the cut!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:50 PM 04-12-2024
Chris Oladokun
Skyy Less
Anthony Miller
Nikko Remigio
Louis Rees-Zammit
Noah Gray

I am impressed sir. Rep!
[Reply]
chop 03:27 AM 04-13-2024
It’s a who’s you of NFL receivers
[Reply]
alanm 05:46 AM 04-13-2024
Hate to say this. But after last season which wasn't one of his better seasons. One would think that Kelse would take a week off of chasing Taylor pussy and using it to perfecting his trade craft with Pat and the boys. :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 07:56 AM 04-13-2024

Mahomes looks like someone farted, and he is just now smelling it.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:53 AM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by alanm:
Hate to say this. But after last season which wasn't one of his better seasons. One would think that Kelse would take a week off of chasing Taylor pussy and using it to perfecting his trade craft with Pat and the boys. :-)
Kelce has never participated in these. These workouts are for guys who don't know what they're doing or need help developing chemistry and timing.

He will probably participate instead in what he always does. Tight end university.

Also he's 34 and what he needs most is to relax and get his body right
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:12 AM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by alanm:
Come on man, he's never spent time at these things in the off season. He goes to all the voluntary workouts with the Chiefs. I think he was there for a couple of days last year when Swift was just a thought in his loins.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:34 AM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Kelce has never participated in these. These workouts are for guys who don't know what they're doing or need help developing chemistry and timing.

He will probably participate instead in what he always does. Tight end university.

Also he's 34 and what he needs most is to relax and get his body right
Kelce mentioned on one of his pods that he’s been down to work with Pat and Bobby in the offseason before. Kelces “down” season has as much to do with the guys who were at this last year as anything. His supporting cast sucked.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 10:42 AM 04-13-2024
Kelce needs the workouts as a break. He probably has a penile stress fracture and is dangerously low on bodily fluids and electrolytes.
[Reply]
Delano 10:56 AM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
Kelce needs the workouts as a break. He probably has a penile stress fracture and is dangerously low on bodily fluids and electrolytes.
This virgin fantasy is such a multi-level cringe factory. Johnny Chieffan at his best. ‘The wifey has me sleeping on the couch again so I’m going to dream about Kelce sex some more.’
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 11:05 AM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by Delano:
This virgin fantasy is such a multi-level cringe factory. Johnny Chieffan at his best. ‘The wifey has me sleeping on the couch again so I’m going to dream about Kelce sex some more.’
WTF are you babbling about? lol
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up