ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Toney working out in Texas with Pat
O.city 09:27 AM 04-11-2024

Kadarius Toney is in Texas 👀 pic.twitter.com/CR62nAsAai

— how bout those CHIEFS (@hbtCHIEFS) April 10, 2024

Slow times around here, thought this would spur some discussion.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:08 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
Also maybe the birth of his kid opens his eyes and he brings more maturity and accountability.
It changed my life.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:40 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
It changed my life.
Why did the birth of KT's kid change your life?
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:17 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
He's on a cheap rookie deal with guaranteed money. I don't know why anyone thought they would actually cut him?
Maybe because he shit talked the team when he was a healthy scratch then claimed he was hacked.
[Reply]
In58men 10:20 AM 04-12-2024
He’s going to want his contract after this season. I feel like he takes a big leap this season.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:21 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Yep. The talent/physical ability is all there. That was so evident that Veach was prepared to trade up for this guy before NYG beat him to it.

It's literally just his immaturity that's the problem. He has to grow up and take his responsibilities to his teammates and his career seriously, every damned day. And it's "now or never" time, as he's entering his 5th year in the league.

4 years in the NFL, and he has yet to eclipse 1,000 yards/4 TDs in his entire career.

Time to man up. Or get the **** out.
You don’t do what he did against Alabama without talent. And it was reported by his teammates that he was football smart.

So what’s the issue?

I’m assuming he’s just lazy.

Unless we change WR coaches to someone like a Desean Jackson who could play with his head I’m not expecting anything.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 10:23 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
So what’s the issue?
Yung Joka.

Nuff said.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:28 AM 04-12-2024
You don’t do what he did against Alabama without talent. And it was reported by his teammates that he was football smart.

So what’s the issue?

Unless we change WR coaches to someone like a Desean Jackson who could play with his head I’m not expecting anything.
Maybe he is lazy but his biggest issue by far is health. Dude can't stay healthy, don't know if that is due to him being lazy or unlucky.

Also maybe all the pressure he received in NY and last year when he was talked about being the #1 guy affected him.. I don't know but the only pressure he should feel this season is making the team at this point.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:18 PM 04-12-2024
Skyy Less in this photo… :-)

[Reply]
Pinchshot 12:21 PM 04-12-2024
Hope he doesn't own a Vette.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:43 PM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by Pinchshot:
Hope he doesn't own a Vette.
Skyy has a Chevette.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:11 PM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Skyy Less in this photo… :-)

He looks like the kid that will be picked last.
[Reply]
PHOG 02:17 PM 04-12-2024
He looks like the kid that will be picked last.
Look at the look on Patrick's face. He's not picking him.
[Reply]
chop 02:20 PM 04-12-2024
Has there been any word if there are draft prospects practicing with them?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:24 PM 04-12-2024
No free fart
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:40 PM 04-12-2024

So what’s the issue?

Except for his injury issues, all of his other problems have a fundamental common denominator: lack of accountability. And he’s not the only person on the team who has had that problem.

I hope he figured it out now, and he man’s up.

But I’m not holding my breath either.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up